Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

The Host House gone?
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

The Host House gone?

qhosterqhoster Member
    edited April 2013 in General

http://thehosthouse.co.uk/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi

Anybody heard from them lately or know something ?

Instant Linux OpenVZ/Xen & Windows RDP VPS in 17 Locations : UK, USA (CA, TX, FL, GA, NJ states), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore | PayPal, Webmoney, Perfect Money, Bitcoin, Payza, Skrill, CashU, Ukash, Neteller

Comments

• I heard their website got suspended.

http://www.maxshosting.com/
      Unofficial community troll. AMA!

• What about the actual server's (VPS-es) ?

Instant Linux OpenVZ/Xen & Windows RDP VPS in 17 Locations : UK, USA (CA, TX, FL, GA, NJ states), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore | PayPal, Webmoney, Perfect Money, Bitcoin, Payza, Skrill, CashU, Ukash, Neteller
    • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Top Provider

I guess that is what happens when people think all they have to do to make a hosting company is to get some cheap shared hosting and sell dirt cheap VPS's without any business plan or financial backing.

I hope I am wrong, I dont like seeing deadpool'ing but sadly that is what happens when people chase the lowest price possible.

Had enough of the scams on lowendbox, lowendtalk is now being infiltrated by corruption so I have chosen to make an low end exit #lexit for now - you can find me HERE

• Actually it is (was) a good service. We had few VPSes with them before 2 years with low RAM. But seems we got to move them in-house.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Provider

@AnthonySmith said: I guess that is what happens when people think all they have to do to make a hosting company is to get some cheap shared hosting and sell dirt cheap VPS's without any business plan or financial backing.

The Host House wasn't cheap at all to be honest, their regular prices were fairly average/high. A lot of deadpools suspend their own sites to cover it up, we've seen it before.

• I spoke to customer services this morning.
      They are looking to see if there is an issue...

• Site is working fine now...

• Too bad, I liked dem service

Check my blog for more cool *nix tips & tricks!

• sonicsonic Member

Working now.

Gapps legacy 100/200 users cheap 4 sale. PM

• thhthh Member

Our billing and support site are hosted in a different Datacentre to all our VPS nodes. Seems hackers exploited the forum and were sending out SPAM so our account got suspended and the Datacentre did not inform us. Thanks to member proxima telephoning me I was able to quickly fix the issue. This did not affect any of our 3 master VPS servers, or any of the VPSs

• MunMun Member without signature

@thh said: Our billing and support site are hosted in a different Datacentre to all our VPS nodes. Seems hackers exploited the forum and were sending out SPAM so our account got suspended and the Datacentre did not inform us. Thanks to member proxima telephoning me I was able to quickly fix the issue. This did not affect any of our 3 master VPS servers, or any of the VPSs

What forum software?