Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

USA Home ISP VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

USA Home ISP VPS

I Want USA Based Home Internet Service Provider (ISP) VPS ....

Comments

• Debian, thx.

• dilsmikedilsmike Member
    edited October 2016

@FredQc said:
    Debian, thx.

Windows Need

• hzrhzr Member

What will you do with it, all activity and all sites you will visit on it?

• what are you needing it for?

• @dilsmike said:

@FredQc said:
    Debian, thx.

Windows Need

Y u no need grey matter too?

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

@K4Y5 said:

@dilsmike said:

@FredQc said:
    Debian, thx.

Windows Need

Y u no need grey matter too?

Nah he doesn't need it if he doesn't know what it is.

I can rent a VPS in my home server. IP is dynamic but I have paid dyndns account so I can give a hostname. $500/hr. 1 core pentium g3258 4gb ram 250gb raid1 HDD.

• want for just log to site and submit a request . That's a all.

No bot run , hack or etc...

• Team Viewer Access Already Accepted.. Want For 5-10 Minutes..

• @dilsmike said:
    want for just log to site and submit a request . That's a all.

So you are wanting a VPS for 5-10 mins?

Thanked by 1dilsmike
  • @Gravely>; @Gravely said:

@dilsmike said:

Yes Friend..If you can, please notify me..

• @dilsmike said:
    @Gravely>; @Gravely said:

@dilsmike said:

what are you up to? I find it very suspicious you just signed up to ask this.

Thanked by 1Gravely
  • @timnboys Yes > @timnboys said:

@dilsmike said:

@dilsmike said:

Yes. One of my friend said about this forum and I just signed..so what the wrong?

• timnboystimnboys Member
    edited October 2016

@dilsmike said:
    @timnboys Yes > @timnboys said:

@dilsmike said:

@dilsmike said:

Yes. One of my friend said about this forum and I just signed..so what the wrong?

asking to circumvent a blocking feature and now you want someone to help you with that....have you read the rules that has a topic on that? you might want to read that.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/91400/lowendtalk-community-rules#latest

specifically this clause:

LET is White Hat

We do not allow discussion of how to commit illegal activities such as D/DOS attacks, spamming, hacking, etc. Threads on these subjects will be closed and removed. Discussion of defense against these acts is welcome.

LET is not the place to boast about your DDOS attacks, share your tango downs, or rally the hacking underground to avenge a digital wrong. Discussions encouraging these activities will be closed and removed.

Just to be clear - that list of subjects includes traffic exchange, as well as anything that might cause headaches for a hosting provider. Provider lives matter.

Thanked by 1Gravely
  • @timnboys said:

@dilsmike said:
    @timnboys Yes > @timnboys said:

@dilsmike said:

@dilsmike said:

asking to circumvent a blocking feature and now you want someone to help you with that....have you read the rules that has a topic on that? you might want to read that.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/91400/lowendtalk-community-rules#latest

specifically this clause:

LET is White Hat

We do not allow discussion of how to commit illegal activities such as D/DOS attacks, spamming, hacking, etc. Threads on these subjects will be closed and removed. Discussion of defense against these acts is welcome.

LET is not the place to boast about your DDOS attacks, share your tango downs, or rally the hacking underground to avenge a digital wrong. Discussions encouraging these activities will be closed and removed.

Just to be clear - that list of subjects includes traffic exchange, as well as anything that might cause headaches for a hosting provider. Provider lives matter.

I just came here to get help for my serious matter. not illegal or unwanted activities..Sorry..

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited October 2016

dilsmike said: I just came here to get help for my serious matter. not illegal or unwanted activities..Sorry..

You still have yet to explain what you need such a server for and stating you only want it for 10-15 minutes makes that request seem even more ridiculous. If you truly have a need for such, please explain what your use case is so if there was someone who felt your use case was acceptable they can offer to help you.

At this point is sounds like you want some type of proxy or have some other dubious plan in mind as no normal person requests a VPS on 'Home ISP' for 10-15 minutes. Explain your use case for such a request, or please move on...

Cheers!

Thanked by 3Gravely timnboys erkin