Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


GalaxyHostPlus is down
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

GalaxyHostPlus is down

My VPS are down. Client area says "Operation Timed Out After 25000 Milliseconds With 0 Out Of -1 Bytes Received". No info on twitter or somewhere else. I submitted a ticket, but no response yet for 5 hour.

«1

Comments

  • Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

  • can you please send me your ticket number? I will investigate on this.

  • itenaitena Member
    edited October 2016

    @stasi said:
    can you please send me your ticket number? I will investigate on this.

    sure #GHP-JJSLVG-6634

  • @itena said:

    @stasi said:
    can you please send me your ticket number? I will investigate on this.

    sure #GHP-JJSLVG-6634

    Hello,

    I took a look into our system and I noticed some big issue.

    Your account will be suspended tomorrow morning - We'll suspend it because you violated our promotional code policy.

    -Ocatve

  • lol

    Signature goes here.

  • @stasi said:

    @itena said:

    @stasi said:
    can you please send me your ticket number? I will investigate on this.

    sure #GHP-JJSLVG-6634

    Hello,

    I took a look into our system and I noticed some big issue.

    Your account will be suspended tomorrow morning - We'll suspend it because you violated our promotional code policy.

    -Ocatve

    Well that was a quick answer. Glad your sticking to your rules.

    webhostmob.com Low Cost Hosted Exchange!

  • @HMOB said:

    @stasi said:

    @itena said:

    @stasi said:
    can you please send me your ticket number? I will investigate on this.

    sure #GHP-JJSLVG-6634

    Hello,

    I took a look into our system and I noticed some big issue.

    Your account will be suspended tomorrow morning - We'll suspend it because you violated our promotional code policy.

    -Ocatve

    Well that was a quick answer. Glad your sticking to your rules.

    Sir, please open a new thread if you want a refund.

    Thank You.

  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Moderator

    Well, if we're all pitching in on Galaxy Host Plus support...

    @itena, we apologize for this outrageous lapse of service. Please share your bitcoin address so we can immediately send you a $1,000 refund. We hope you will accept this as a small token of our esteem for you as a customer.

    Subsequently, we will send you $100 via bitcoin on the first of each month that you remain a customer, as continuing apology for this embarrassing breach of service.

    Thanked by 1switsys

    For LET support, please visit the support desk.

  • @raindog308 said:
    Well, if we're all pitching in on Galaxy Host Plus support...

    @itena, we apologize for this outrageous lapse of service. Please share your bitcoin address so we can immediately send you a $1,000 refund. We hope you will accept this as a small token of our esteem for you as a customer.

    Subsequently, we will send you $100 via bitcoin on the first of each month that you remain a customer, as continuing apology for this embarrassing breach of service.

    Please don't believe this person. He is not related to our business, neither he is representing Galaxy Host Plus.

  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Moderator

    stasi said: Please don't believe this person. He is not related to our business, neither he is representing Galaxy Host Plus.

    ...and how are we to know that you do?

    For LET support, please visit the support desk.

  • haha lol

    Nothing for the moment

  • @raindog308 said:

    stasi said: Please don't believe this person. He is not related to our business, neither he is representing Galaxy Host Plus.

    ...and how are we to know that you do?

  • stasi said: Your account will be suspended tomorrow morning - We'll suspend it because you violated our promotional code policy.

    it's incredible.
    1) why there is still no official answer to the ticket? (since 3 p.m.) why I had not been warned before VPS was suspended?
    2) can I get more info about "you violated our promotional code policy"? I purchased the VPS by LET's advice with promotional code.
    3) I have critical files on this VPS. if further deal is impossible, please make a refund and get back my data (need 1 day).
    amazing service...

  • @itena said:

    stasi said: Your account will be suspended tomorrow morning - We'll suspend it because you violated our promotional code policy.

    it's incredible.
    1) why there is still no official answer to the ticket? (since 3 p.m.) why I had not been warned before VPS was suspended?
    2) can I get more info about "you violated our promotional code policy"? I purchased the VPS by LET's advice with promotional code.
    3) I have critical files on this VPS. if further deal is impossible, please make a refund and get back my data (need 1 day).
    amazing service...

    We can not refund you, Sir. You agreed on our non-refundable tos, when you signed up. Our department regarding suspending services will contact you tomorrow during the working hours according to DR Congo.

    Thank you for your cooperation with me. I wish I could do more for you.

  • MCHPhilMCHPhil Member, Provider

    @stasi said:

    @itena said:

    stasi said: Your account will be suspended tomorrow morning - We'll suspend it because you violated our promotional code policy.

    it's incredible.
    1) why there is still no official answer to the ticket? (since 3 p.m.) why I had not been warned before VPS was suspended?
    2) can I get more info about "you violated our promotional code policy"? I purchased the VPS by LET's advice with promotional code.
    3) I have critical files on this VPS. if further deal is impossible, please make a refund and get back my data (need 1 day).
    amazing service...

    We can not refund you, Sir. You agreed on our non-refundable tos, when you signed up. Our department regarding suspending services will contact you tomorrow during the working hours according to DR Congo.

    Thank you for your cooperation with me. I wish I could do more for you.

    What policy did he break? Explain it in full please. I'm lazy.

    Thanked by 1switsys
    Transparency is key - Webhosting with a spine! - Live US based support, not to be confused with aliens.
  • IshaqIshaq Member, Provider

    @stasi said: We can not refund you, Sir. You agreed on our non-refundable tos, when you signed up. Our department regarding suspending services will contact you tomorrow during the working hours according to DR Congo.

    Thank you for your cooperation with me. I wish I could do more for you.

    Stop pretending you work for them because I do not think you do.

    [BudgetNode] DDoS Protected. 7 Locations (US/EU). Check out our latest offer!
  • @Ishaq said:

    @stasi said: We can not refund you, Sir. You agreed on our non-refundable tos, when you signed up. Our department regarding suspending services will contact you tomorrow during the working hours according to DR Congo.

    Thank you for your cooperation with me. I wish I could do more for you.

    Stop pretending you work for them because I do not think you do.

    stasi
    Member, Troll

  • Hello,

    Sorry for delay, We had flight to Amsterdam for HostingCon during this time, We will Investigate the issue now.

  • @GalaxyHostPlus said:
    Hello,

    Sorry for delay, We had flight to Amsterdam for HostingCon during this time, We will Investigate the issue now.

    bro, dont worry I got this. Enjoy your trip

  • That's a long flight to Amsterdam! ;)

    AboveClouds • UK Company • UK Datacentre • UK Customer Support

    High Performance Pure SSD Cloud Hosting with a personal touch

  • @Jacob said:
    That's a long flight to Amsterdam! ;)

    Yeah enough, 2 Hours and 30m to get to Airport 3 h at airport at gates 1h 10m flight and find way to hotel 21km away pay €62 for Taxi well be careful on Amsterdam Taxis as there are unauthorized ones which says they cheaper and will charge you €40 however airport has warned us to use normal taxi so that what we did. Long day now we have unstable connection keep resting every 3 minutes and no 4G connection and no free roaming as our provider advertised.

  • Epic troll by @stasi :D

  • @stasi said:
    can you please send me your ticket number? I will investigate on this.

    lol'd

    When will these gullible dweebs realize that LET is NOT a Support Desk.

    Thanked by 1HMOB
  • @K4Y5 said:

    @stasi said:
    can you please send me your ticket number? I will investigate on this.

    lol'd

    When will these gullible dweebs realize that LET is NOT a Support Desk.

    Agreed, Although I think sometime people do it to try and hurt the company, as they may be a competitor or work with a competitor.

    webhostmob.com Low Cost Hosted Exchange!

  • Mind that time when moderators would not allow such blatant misrepresentation and off-topic nonsense... neither do I...

    Thanked by 1MikePT
  • perryoo11perryoo11 Member
    edited October 2016

    i see deadpooled?
    5 hours are so long even 20 min is me to much.

    sarcasm.

    |post4vps| for a free vps for your developement| me |

  • @MrGeneral said:
    Yeah epic stupid and unnecessary troll @stasi.

    don't call me cupid, you lil burrito

    Thanked by 1switsys
  • Just my two cents regarding GalaxyHostPlus: My VPS with them is up and working fine, just as it has been for a good few months. In fact, I regarded it as one of the best quality/price OVZ I have. I haven't require any customer service in a long time but when i did I've always been answered correctly and in a timely manner. No complaints at all over here and I look forward to renew my small OVZ when the time comes.

    Thanked by 1GalaxyHostPlus
  • @Devas said:
    Just my two cents regarding GalaxyHostPlus: My VPS with them is up and working fine, just as it has been for a good few months. In fact, I regarded it as one of the best quality/price OVZ I have. I haven't require any customer service in a long time but when i did I've always been answered correctly and in a timely manner. No complaints at all over here and I look forward to renew my small OVZ when the time comes.

    Also have a VPS with GlaxyHostPlus, rock solid

    Thanked by 1GalaxyHostPlus
This discussion has been closed.