Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Solution for b374k-shell ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Solution for b374k-shell ?

Today I got victim of b374k-shell that can be dowloaded easly and can do everything on the server. cPanel devs do not have a solution for it so they say I should purchsse the exploit scanner from the devs of cdf/lfd

Anyone got a solution for it? This passes all disabled things like exec ini set etc.

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Thanked by 2GCat DigitalFyre
  • WHTWHT Member

Lol jarland he will survive.

• Not sure why you made a new thread, could've just posted it in your current thread;

Should've secured your server better then if you got a shell able to upload. JS.

Block server from outside access, do a damage assessment (find out what accounts are affected, blahblah),

Do yer recovery process, etc

• WHT said: they say I should purchsse the exploit scanner from the devs of cdf/lfd

It's funny, I think I told you the same thing in your other thread..... Maybe now go and buy it??????

Cheers!

Thanked by 1Foul
  • WHTWHT Member

@TheLinuxBug said:

WHT said: they say I should purchsse the exploit scanner from the devs of cdf/lfd

It's funny, I think I told you the same thing in your other thread..... Maybe now go and buy it??????

Cheers!

I did but they will install tomorrow :(

Strange how cpanel do not have solution for it.

• WHTWHT Member

For those who will be in my shit situation this may help to search php files on your server to find the shell:

grep -r --include=.php "b374k-shell" /home
    grep -r --include=
    .php "Jayalah Indonesiaku" /home