Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

NAT VPS £2.49/yr (doubled up ram!)- France.
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

NAT VPS £2.49/yr (doubled up ram!)- France.

So, in light of the the recent news that what is happening as much as we don't remotely advertise these plans; I thought we'd advertise here for any

So around 15 months ago we took over budget geek's services to start offering NAT vps to customers, still active, and still alive. We're still going strong with these.

All pricing is subject to VAT, and terms of services, please read before you order.

NatVPS 1

10GB disk space

256MB ram Ask for a double up! we'll double you for free!

256mb swap

NAT VPS with 40 PORTS

500GB bandwidth

/96 IPv6 £2.49/yr

Order now; https://www.myserverplanet.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=125

NatVPS 2

20GB disk space

512MB ram Ask for a double up! we'll double you for free!

512MB swap

NAT VPS with 40 PORTS + /96 IPv6

1TB bandwidth

£3.49/yr
    https://www.myserverplanet.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=127

Any questions? Let us know, we can assist you..

Thanked by 1bersy

Comments

• Location?

• @OpticalSwoosh said:
      Location?

France! :D

• @MSPNick said:

@OpticalSwoosh said:
      Location?

France! :D

Oui Oui, Tres bien.

• any kvm or/and storage nat vps?

www.91yun.co | aka. 91yun.org | TOP Chinese Hosting Review site | 26k PV (3x LEB) a day | Drop me PM to submit offer.

• Any numbers for "fair use cpu usage"? Aside from "dont be a dick" I dont see any actual metrics for that in your TOS

I like my uptime down low and my servers all hacked. Can see me droppin' twenty-fours with a router in the rack.
      Ya like ya Switch-Ports hot and ya servers all hacked. If ya pings real high and ya networks pitch black.

• @MSPNick France? I'm looking for OVH, maybe BHS? Since that's where my Virtwire was before they moved to SBG.

RIPE LIR: Contact me for ASN registrations/IPv6. No IPv4 space left.

• bersybersy Member
      edited September 2016

singhigh said: or/and storage nat vps?

Check the NAT VPS section https://www.myserverplanet.com/virtual.php

• any test ipv4 and ipv6 address ?

• Can definetly recommend them. I have two boxes from Nick which work flawlessly for ~1.5 years. He offers fast, friendly and helpful support.

The nodes I'm on are located in Roubaix.

Thanked by 2tomle MSPNick
    • Hi,

Will the other natvps be double up? Like NATVPS 1Gb ram from your nat vps section.

• +1 for them. After 1.2 years of my nat vps there and its still rock solid like it was from day 1. Great job MSPNick.

• @MSPNick not auto-provision?

• Thank you for the offer. I've ordered one to give it a try :) Although you have a payment problem that it should be fixed: my invoice still says unpaid and paypal charged my twice!

• tenperatenpera Member
      edited September 2016

othing works, solusvm not connectable, finally connected after 5 min, and shows offline.

• instead of double ram, can I get double disk?

• @netrix said:
      instead of double ram, can I get double disk?

You'll get double ram by default - you can request for this to be removed and double disk to be added.

@tenpera said:
      othing works, solusvm not connectable, finally connected after 5 min, and shows offline.

We're working on the node at the moment, seems to suffered a slight issue will be resolved for you.

@cpsd said:
      Thank you for the offer. I've ordered one to give it a try :) Although you have a payment problem that it should be fixed: my invoice still says unpaid and paypal charged my twice!

I'll double check for you and return your overpayment.

@tenpera said:
      @MSPNick not auto-provision?

It's manual.

@emperor said:
      +1 for them. After 1.2 years of my nat vps there and its still rock solid like it was from day 1. Great job MSPNick.

Thank you!

@teamacc said:
      Any numbers for "fair use cpu usage"? Aside from "dont be a dick" I dont see any actual metrics for that in your TOS

That sums it up really! :)

• tenperatenpera Member
      edited September 2016

edit

• Is tun/tap enabled by default?

• @bersy said:
      Is tun/tap enabled by default?

I believe so, yes. if you want us to enable it for you, just submit a support ticket..

Thanked by 1bersy
    • As far I can check, someone cancelled my invoice 6782, he closed my support tickets 295219 and 772257 and deleted my order of one NATVPS2.

I had to open a claim in paypal, one for each payment of 4,22 GBP.

What was the problem? Why did you deleted all my order, invoice, tickets and you didn't give me my money back?

@MSPNick said:

@cpsd said:
      Thank you for the offer. I've ordered one to give it a try :) Although you have a payment problem that it should be fixed: my invoice still says unpaid and paypal charged my twice!

• @cpsd said:
      As far I can check, someone cancelled my invoice 6782, he closed my support tickets 295219 and 772257 and deleted my order of one NATVPS2.

I had to open a claim in paypal, one for each payment of 4,22 GBP.

What was the problem? Why did you deleted all my order, invoice, tickets and you didn't give me my money back?

@MSPNick said:

@cpsd said:

You sure this was us? - Can you mail me personally so I can sort this out, if you can open up a ticket with us so we can refund you accordingly.

• Thank you for your help. I've sent you the details by private message of this page so I hope that you can figure it out.

@MSPNick said:
      You sure this was us? - Can you mail me personally so I can sort this out, if you can open up a ticket with us so we can refund you accordingly.

• Just ordered one. But I'm getting 0 vSwap.
      Can you add Debian 8 template as well?

Thanks!

Hobby Projects: DNMin | PingBear

• @MSPNick My Invoice #6802 ,but I have't received your email of login information.
      I have opened a ticket a few hours earlier but no answer.

• @triaqu said:
      @MSPNick My Invoice #6802 ,but I have't received your email of login information.
      I have opened a ticket a few hours earlier but no answer.

I'm not a robot, but I see that your information has been generted for you now.

@seikan said:
      Just ordered one. But I'm getting 0 vSwap.
      Can you add Debian 8 template as well?

Thanks!

Think I found your ticket and have applied the changes you want.> @cpsd said:

Thank you for your help. I've sent you the details by private message of this page so I hope that you can figure it out.

@MSPNick said:

Seems like we've sorted this for you now! :)

• @MSPNick could you check my order? Invoice #6801.

• @netrix said:
      @MSPNick could you check my order? Invoice #6801.

That should be sorted now.

• @MSPNick said:

@netrix said:

You'll get double ram by default - you can request for this to be removed and double disk to be added.

@MSPNick said:

@netrix said:

My VPS still has double RAM, would you change it to double disk?

• @netrix said:

@MSPNick said:

@netrix said:

@MSPNick said:

@netrix said:

My VPS still has double RAM, would you change it to double disk?

Put a ticket in and I'll swap it for you! :)

• lovemindsloveminds Member
      edited September 2016

Can I announce owned IP for those VPS

All discounts will be used to providing hosting and support for novice and female webmasters

Yvonne Lu, Co-Founder of Lunadream Foundation telegram:minmemory

• @loveminds said:
      Can I allocate owned IP for those VPS

Do you mean announce your own IPs?

• @MSPNick said:

@loveminds said:

yea

All discounts will be used to providing hosting and support for novice and female webmasters

Yvonne Lu, Co-Founder of Lunadream Foundation telegram:minmemory

• @loveminds said:

@MSPNick said:

@loveminds said:

yea

Unfortunately not, sorry.

• @loveminds said:
      Can I announce owned IP for those VPS

I got love people for their amazing thinking

Make your choice on your own But i can help you to make them right.

• How do you remove VAT for non EU residents? Your ToS says:

VAT is payable per all EU residence per local rate, in all 28 member states, MyServerPlanet Ltd has a right to verify all orders in accordance with UK/EU Law, this is normally two identification documents that you must provide which are:

An utility bill
      A Photographic identification such as driving license, passport or citizen card
      A house hold bill

I can't see an option to provide this anywhere.

• @board said:
      How do you remove VAT for non EU residents? Your ToS says:

VAT is payable per all EU residence per local rate, in all 28 member states, MyServerPlanet Ltd has a right to verify all orders in accordance with UK/EU Law, this is normally two identification documents that you must provide which are:

An utility bill
      A Photographic identification such as driving license, passport or citizen card
      A house hold bill

I can't see an option to provide this anywhere.

If your not in the EU you won't be asked. You simply select your country with WHNCS.

• htgyhtgy Member
      edited September 2016

I have a small nat box with them, and I would say they are pretty solid.
      I think I will grab another if the disk could be doubled instead of ram.

• @htgy said:
      I have a small nat box with them, and I would say they are pretty solid.
      I think I will grab another if the disk could be doubled instead of ram.

just shove a ticket in after you've ordered :)

• @MSPNick
      please read the tickets #677069, it's been your staff closed without solutions.

• Need some help here, ticket #206320. Thanks.

• tomletomle Member
      edited September 2016

Trying to order but it's rejecting all my credit cards, and also after i press "Complete order", it seems to change my expiry date to a different date...? Maybe another browser will help

Hm.. I was able to save the same card in my account using IE

Edit again: Just paid with paypal with the same card

RIPE LIR: Contact me for ASN registrations/IPv6. No IPv4 space left.

• DannyWangDannyWang Member
      edited September 2016

@DannyWang said:
      Need some help here, ticket #206320. Thanks.

Problem solved, thanks.

• teamaccteamacc Member
      edited September 2016

Does this come with one of those reverse proxy thingies that allows you to host on port 80 with your own domain name?

Edit: browsed LET for a bit and @AnthonySmith actually answerred this one

@AnthonySmith said:
      They are part of LES now, you set it in the proxy domains tab in solusvm.

I like my uptime down low and my servers all hacked. Can see me droppin' twenty-fours with a router in the rack.
      Ya like ya Switch-Ports hot and ya servers all hacked. If ya pings real high and ya networks pitch black.

• Got one - too cheap to pass up!

Signature goes here.

• Asked for double disk promo, ticket been put on hold for a week already, no response from a staff to inform what's happening. Bumped the ticket once to ask about what's happening and again been put on hold without a single word. For the price I probably shouldn't complain, but the lack of communications is really concerning me.

Thanked by 1yomero
    • bdtanbdtan Member
      edited October 2016

i sign up their service a weeks ago, can't complaint on the price. But their customer service tends to have a habit to close ticket before resolving, or leave any comment.

I raise 4 support tickets:
      1. 1st @ 17/Oct - request to change email, status is "on-hold" after their support reply to me on same date, no update since then

1. 2nd @ 18/Oct - asking when will the NAT VPS ready since payment is cleared. Got response from support and I finally got access in next day

2. 3rd @ 19/Oct - read through their instruction several times and can't figure out which port to SSH, then I raise a ticket to ask which port is available to me. 5 hours later ticket magically "closed", no answer/comment from support. I reply to re-open the ticket, and finally got an answer.

3. 4th @ 20/Oct - Added my domain into the SolusVM "proxy domains" at 19/Oct, doesn't seem working, crawl LET and saw someone mentioned raising a ticket. Raise a ticket @ 20/Oct ask support to enable reverse proxy to port 80 of my NAT VPS.Again ticket "closed" 6 hours later without any comment/feedback. Re-open the ticket, nothing happen. Reply to the ticket @ 25/Oct asking for the progress, and found out ticket status changed to "On-hold" when I login today.

Offtopic: I created LET account just to post this.

Thanked by 1yomero
    • MSPNickMSPNick Member
      edited October 2016

@bdtan said:
      i sign up their service a weeks ago, can't complaint on the price. But their customer service tends to have a habit to close ticket before resolving, or leave any comment.

I raise 4 support tickets:
      1. 1st @ 17/Oct - request to change email, status is "on-hold" after their support reply to me on same date, no update since then

1. 2nd @ 18/Oct - asking when will the NAT VPS ready since payment is cleared. Got response from support and I finally got access in next day

2. 3rd @ 19/Oct - read through their instruction several times and can't figure out which port to SSH, then I raise a ticket to ask which port is available to me. 5 hours later ticket magically "closed", no answer/comment from support. I reply to re-open the ticket, and finally got an answer.

3. 4th @ 20/Oct - Added my domain into the SolusVM "proxy domains" at 19/Oct, doesn't seem working, crawl LET and saw someone mentioned raising a ticket. Raise a ticket @ 20/Oct ask support to enable reverse proxy to port 80 of my NAT VPS.Again ticket "closed" 6 hours later without any comment/feedback. Re-open the ticket, nothing happen. Reply to the ticket @ 25/Oct asking for the progress, and found out ticket status changed to "On-hold" when I login today.

Offtopic: I created LET account just to post this.

Hi Bdtan,

The reserve proxy support is being looked at now. I apologies for that.

Please raise another ticket so we can investigate your account a bit further.

• @MSPNick said:

Hi Bdtan,

The reserve proxy support is being looked at now. I apologies for that.

Please raise another ticket so we can investigate your account a bit further.

Done, ticket id is #705976.
      By the way can you also take a look at #399068? The email I used to register this account went crazy, I can't send/receive anything, wish to change to another email so that I can receive notifications, thanks.