Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NAT VPS £2.49/yr (doubled up ram!)- France.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NAT VPS £2.49/yr (doubled up ram!)- France.

So, in light of the the recent news that what is happening as much as we don't remotely advertise these plans; I thought we'd advertise here for any

So around 15 months ago we took over budget geek's services to start offering NAT vps to customers, still active, and still alive. We're still going strong with these.

All pricing is subject to VAT, and terms of services, please read before you order.

NatVPS 1

10GB disk space

256MB ram Ask for a double up! we'll double you for free!

256mb swap

NAT VPS with 40 PORTS

500GB bandwidth

/96 IPv6 £2.49/yr

Order now; https://www.myserverplanet.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=125

NatVPS 2

20GB disk space

512MB ram Ask for a double up! we'll double you for free!

512MB swap

NAT VPS with 40 PORTS + /96 IPv6

1TB bandwidth

£3.49/yr
https://www.myserverplanet.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=127

Any questions? Let us know, we can assist you..

Thanked by 1bersy

Comments

• Location?

• @OpticalSwoosh said:
    Location?

France! :D

• @MSPNick said:

@OpticalSwoosh said:
    Location?

France! :D

Oui Oui, Tres bien.

• any kvm or/and storage nat vps?

• Any numbers for "fair use cpu usage"? Aside from "dont be a dick" I dont see any actual metrics for that in your TOS

• tomletomle Member, LIR

@MSPNick France? I'm looking for OVH, maybe BHS? Since that's where my Virtwire was before they moved to SBG.

• bersybersy Member
    edited September 2016

singhigh said: or/and storage nat vps?

Check the NAT VPS section https://www.myserverplanet.com/virtual.php

• any test ipv4 and ipv6 address ?

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

Can definetly recommend them. I have two boxes from Nick which work flawlessly for ~1.5 years. He offers fast, friendly and helpful support.

The nodes I'm on are located in Roubaix.

Thanked by 2tomle MSPNick
  • Hi,

Will the other natvps be double up? Like NATVPS 1Gb ram from your nat vps section.

• +1 for them. After 1.2 years of my nat vps there and its still rock solid like it was from day 1. Great job MSPNick.

• @MSPNick not auto-provision?

• Thank you for the offer. I've ordered one to give it a try :) Although you have a payment problem that it should be fixed: my invoice still says unpaid and paypal charged my twice!

• tenperatenpera Member
    edited September 2016

othing works, solusvm not connectable, finally connected after 5 min, and shows offline.

• instead of double ram, can I get double disk?

• @netrix said:
    instead of double ram, can I get double disk?

You'll get double ram by default - you can request for this to be removed and double disk to be added.

@tenpera said:
    othing works, solusvm not connectable, finally connected after 5 min, and shows offline.

We're working on the node at the moment, seems to suffered a slight issue will be resolved for you.

@cpsd said:
    Thank you for the offer. I've ordered one to give it a try :) Although you have a payment problem that it should be fixed: my invoice still says unpaid and paypal charged my twice!

I'll double check for you and return your overpayment.

@tenpera said:
    @MSPNick not auto-provision?

It's manual.

@emperor said:
    +1 for them. After 1.2 years of my nat vps there and its still rock solid like it was from day 1. Great job MSPNick.

Thank you!

@teamacc said:
    Any numbers for "fair use cpu usage"? Aside from "dont be a dick" I dont see any actual metrics for that in your TOS

That sums it up really! :)

• tenperatenpera Member
    edited September 2016

edit

• Is tun/tap enabled by default?

• @bersy said:
    Is tun/tap enabled by default?

I believe so, yes. if you want us to enable it for you, just submit a support ticket..

Thanked by 1bersy
  • As far I can check, someone cancelled my invoice 6782, he closed my support tickets 295219 and 772257 and deleted my order of one NATVPS2.

I had to open a claim in paypal, one for each payment of 4,22 GBP.

What was the problem? Why did you deleted all my order, invoice, tickets and you didn't give me my money back?

@MSPNick said:

@cpsd said:
    Thank you for the offer. I've ordered one to give it a try :) Although you have a payment problem that it should be fixed: my invoice still says unpaid and paypal charged my twice!

• @cpsd said:
    As far I can check, someone cancelled my invoice 6782, he closed my support tickets 295219 and 772257 and deleted my order of one NATVPS2.

I had to open a claim in paypal, one for each payment of 4,22 GBP.

What was the problem? Why did you deleted all my order, invoice, tickets and you didn't give me my money back?

@MSPNick said:

@cpsd said:

You sure this was us? - Can you mail me personally so I can sort this out, if you can open up a ticket with us so we can refund you accordingly.

• Thank you for your help. I've sent you the details by private message of this page so I hope that you can figure it out.

@MSPNick said:
    You sure this was us? - Can you mail me personally so I can sort this out, if you can open up a ticket with us so we can refund you accordingly.

• Just ordered one. But I'm getting 0 vSwap.
    Can you add Debian 8 template as well?

Thanks!

• @MSPNick My Invoice #6802 ,but I have't received your email of login information.
    I have opened a ticket a few hours earlier but no answer.

• @triaqu said:
    @MSPNick My Invoice #6802 ,but I have't received your email of login information.
    I have opened a ticket a few hours earlier but no answer.

I'm not a robot, but I see that your information has been generted for you now.

@seikan said:
    Just ordered one. But I'm getting 0 vSwap.
    Can you add Debian 8 template as well?

Thanks!

Think I found your ticket and have applied the changes you want.> @cpsd said:

Thank you for your help. I've sent you the details by private message of this page so I hope that you can figure it out.

@MSPNick said:

Seems like we've sorted this for you now! :)

• @MSPNick could you check my order? Invoice #6801.

• @netrix said:
    @MSPNick could you check my order? Invoice #6801.

That should be sorted now.

• @MSPNick said:

@netrix said:

You'll get double ram by default - you can request for this to be removed and double disk to be added.

@MSPNick said:

@netrix said:

My VPS still has double RAM, would you change it to double disk?

• @netrix said:

@MSPNick said:

@netrix said:

@MSPNick said:

@netrix said:

My VPS still has double RAM, would you change it to double disk?

Put a ticket in and I'll swap it for you! :)

• lovemindsloveminds Member
    edited September 2016

Can I announce owned IP for those VPS