Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PayPal to Bitcoins
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

PayPal to Bitcoins

Hey leb-ians,

it's me again.

do you guys know where I can buy with paypal some bitcoins for a good rate?

if some of you is interested I have actually some bucks on my account:

6,18 EUR
22,19 USD

Comments

• @stasi cryptex24.com / havebitcoin.com

• Isn't the trade with bitcoins forbidden by paypal's ToS? Sounds like a good way to have your paypal account locked.

• @rds100 said:
    Isn't the trade with bitcoins forbidden by paypal's ToS? Sounds like a good way to have your paypal account locked.

hmm didnt know, have to check it.

if it is allowed here to make some private deals paypal(family friends)/bitcoin, send me a message guys

• netenginetengi Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2016

-

• @stasi said:

@rds100 said:
    Isn't the trade with bitcoins forbidden by paypal's ToS? Sounds like a good way to have your paypal account locked.

if it is allowed here to make some private deals paypal(family friends)/bitcoin, send me a message guys

I'll do it for a 20% markup, since you're relatively new here

• dedicadosdedicados Member
    edited September 2016

stasi said: Hey leb-ians,

where? :v

lowendstock will be....

• can be closed. found another solution

• @doghouch said:

@stasi said:

@rds100 said:

I'd be interested in some, can bring the markup down?

• @stasi You've found something already by the looks of it. Just in case: wesellcrypto.com

• @TheOnlyDK said:

There is no "markup" on something like Bitcoin. There's just the price people will agree to buy/sell at. That market price averages $620-630/BTC right now. How much are you looking to buy and how much are you willing to pay? There is really no need to overcomplicate these sorts of transactions.

• @TheOnlyDK said:

@doghouch said:

@stasi said:

@rds100 said:

I only do it for the first transaction, especially when a user is less than 3 months old, the chances of a chargeback aren't worth it

• @impossiblystupid said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

There is no "markup" on something like Bitcoin. There's just the price people will agree to buy/sell at. That market price averages $620-630/BTC right now. How much are you looking to buy and how much are you willing to pay? There is really no need to overcomplicate these sorts of transactions.

I know there's usually no markup on it and wanted it to be sure. I'm not sure the exact value yet. And if I were to buy it, it won't come to me, instead it will go directly to what I want to buy it with. In other words I pay for your bitcoin, you pay for my service.

@doghouch said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

@doghouch said:

@stasi said:

@rds100 said:

I only do it for the first transaction, especially when a user is less than 3 months old, the chances of a chargeback aren't worth it

That's what I thought. If you are interested in selling some, pm me and once we are both online we can make something happen :)

• @TheOnlyDK I just moved my Bitcoin to cold storage again... how much do ya need? If you need large amounts, it's better for you to go with @GCat

• TheOnlyDKTheOnlyDK Member
    edited September 2016

@doghouch said:
    @TheOnlyDK I just moved my Bitcoin to cold storage again... how much do ya need? If you need large amounts, it's better for you to go with @GCat

No it's not gonna be much, at the absolute maximum it won't exceed $100. I don't need it immediately, can wait days, weeks, maybe even months.

@GCat if you wanna sell me some, pm me and we work something out :)

Thanked by 1doghouch