Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
[Mailcheap.co] Unlimited Email hosting | 25-4000 GB storage | starts at $4.99/mo.
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

[Mailcheap.co] Unlimited Email hosting | 25-4000 GB storage | starts at $4.99/mo.

mailcheapmailcheap Member, Provider

Mailcheap

Mailcheap.co is an enterprise email hosting solution. Get the flexibility and freedom of having your own email server and the affordable scalability and management offered by Mailcheap.

Features:

  • Unlimited Domains
  • Unlimited Users
  • 25 to 4000 GB Storage
  • Shared/Private/Dedicated email servers
  • TLS for secure access & transmission
  • SPF, DKIM, DMARC support (mail-tester scores 10/10)
  • HA cloud servers w/ 99.99% uptime.
  • Free setup & migration
  • Webmail w/ 50 MB attachments
  • IMAP, SMTP, POP3 support
  • Web based admin panel
  • Anti-spam & anti-virus protection w/ quarantine management
  • DDoS protection
  • Triple data replication (incl. offsite backups)
  • Custom branding (private-label site)
  • Direct-Admin™ support

Offer

Use promo code LET20 for 20% off on annual billing. Offer price: $48/yr.

Basic 1

Unlimited Domains | Unlimited Users | 25 GB Storage | Shared server | $4.99/mo | Order

Resources

Website | Demo | Pricing | Features | Infrastructure | Comparison | Help/FAQ | Sign Up

Mailcheap.co (Cyberlabs s.r.o. & Cyberlabs Inc.) | Dedicated Email Servers | Complete API support | AI Spam Filtering
Affiliate program w/ 50% commission

Comments

  • I don't think this will compete against mxroute very well. Some of the pages look amateurish and the fact it uses ovh does not give me confidence. Use your own DC map as well. Looks like a ovh reseller almost.

  • mailcheapmailcheap Member, Provider

    @pcfreak30 said:
    I don't think this will compete against mxroute very well. Some of the pages look amateurish and the fact it uses ovh does not give me confidence. Use your own DC map as well. Looks like a ovh reseller almost.

    Mailcheap uses OVH Cloud platform which has proven to be very robust and comes with an uptime SLA of 99.999%. As a DLP member we'll continue to optimize our cloud email platform.

    Mailcheap.co (Cyberlabs s.r.o. & Cyberlabs Inc.) | Dedicated Email Servers | Complete API support | AI Spam Filtering
    Affiliate program w/ 50% commission

  • Do you support to removing senders IP-address in the header / anonymize headers like to remove the mail-agent?

  • mailcheapmailcheap Member, Provider
    edited August 2016

    @twiigl said:
    Do you support to removing senders IP-address in the header / anonymize headers like to remove the mail-agent?

    This is not supported.

    Thanked by 1twiigl

    Mailcheap.co (Cyberlabs s.r.o. & Cyberlabs Inc.) | Dedicated Email Servers | Complete API support | AI Spam Filtering
    Affiliate program w/ 50% commission

  • @mailcheap said:

    @pcfreak30 said:
    I don't think this will compete against mxroute very well. Some of the pages look amateurish and the fact it uses ovh does not give me confidence. Use your own DC map as well. Looks like a ovh reseller almost.

    Mailcheap uses OVH Cloud platform which has proven to be very robust and comes with an uptime SLA of 99.999%. As a DLP member we'll continue to optimize our cloud email platform.

    Don't care about the infrastructure platform used. Still feel ovh is a bit budget and not sure I would put critical things on it.

  • mailcheapmailcheap Member, Provider
    edited August 2016

    @pcfreak30 said:
    Don't care about the infrastructure platform used. Still feel ovh is a bit budget and not sure I would put critical things on it.

    Please refer here. OVH is one of the largest hosting providers around and a lot of companies host critical infrastructure on their HA platform.

    Mailcheap.co (Cyberlabs s.r.o. & Cyberlabs Inc.) | Dedicated Email Servers | Complete API support | AI Spam Filtering
    Affiliate program w/ 50% commission

  • pbgbenpbgben Member, Provider

    @pcfreak30 said:

    @mailcheap said:

    @pcfreak30 said:
    I don't think this will compete against mxroute very well. Some of the pages look amateurish and the fact it uses ovh does not give me confidence. Use your own DC map as well. Looks like a ovh reseller almost.

    Mailcheap uses OVH Cloud platform which has proven to be very robust and comes with an uptime SLA of 99.999%. As a DLP member we'll continue to optimize our cloud email platform.

    Don't care about the infrastructure platform used. Still feel ovh is a bit budget and not sure I would put critical things on it.

    Its nor OVH thats bad, its the summer hosts that are the issue. Ive had business support with them and get responses in minuets.

    Thanked by 2mailcheap sayem314
  • GCatGCat Member

    Hahahahahaa hahahaha no. Use mxroute.

    Thanked by 2mailcheap lifehome

    My comments are mine and mine alone, and do not reflect the opinion of my business

  • Stop the bashing, guys. @jarland will surely agree that there is enough space for several eMail providers with different approaches.

    Thanked by 2mailcheap lifehome

    For those who care:
    You can now find me at https://talk.lowendspirit.com or https://www.hostballs.com

  • jarjar Provider

    @Amitz said:
    Stop the bashing, guys. @jarland will surely agree that there is enough space for several eMail providers with different approaches.

    Yep. I even signed up last night to try it out. Impressive documentation and setup flow :)

    Thanked by 2mailcheap lifehome
  • mailcheapmailcheap Member, Provider

    @jarland said:

    @Amitz said:
    Stop the bashing, guys. @jarland will surely agree that there is enough space for several eMail providers with different approaches.

    Yep. I even signed up last night to try it out. Impressive documentation and setup flow :)

    Hey @jarland! Thanks for signing up :)

    Mailcheap.co (Cyberlabs s.r.o. & Cyberlabs Inc.) | Dedicated Email Servers | Complete API support | AI Spam Filtering
    Affiliate program w/ 50% commission

  • mailcheapmailcheap Member, Provider

    Hey everyone :)

    Mailcheap has DOUBLED the storage space for Basic plans (FREE of charge), added a few more entry level plans and also added custom plans w/ upto 50 TB storage. See pricing and comparison for more info!

    Thank you for your continued support and here are the updated plans:

    Mailcheap

    Mailcheap.co (Cyberlabs s.r.o.) is an enterprise email hosting solution. Get the flexibility and freedom of having your own email server and the affordable scalability and management offered by Mailcheap.

    Features:

    • Unlimited Domains
    • Unlimited Users
    • 10 GB to 50 TB Storage
    • Shared/Private/Dedicated email servers
    • TLS for secure access & transmission
    • SPF, DKIM, DMARC support (mail-tester scores 10/10)
    • HA cloud servers w/ 99.99% uptime
    • Free setup & migration
    • Webmail w/ 50 MB attachments
    • IMAP, SMTP, POP3 support
    • Web based admin panel
    • Anti-spam & anti-virus protection w/ quarantine management
    • Integrated Cloud w/ Webmail, Calendar (CalDAV), Contacts (CardDAV) & file sharing tools.
    • DDoS protection
    • RAID protection & offsite data replication
    • 2 backup Mail servers as standard
    • Custom branding (private-label site)
    • Direct-Admin™ support

    Shared Email Servers

    Basic 10G

    Unlimited Domains | Unlimited Users | 10 GB Storage | Shared server | $0.99/mo | Order

    Annual price: $11.88

    Basic 20G

    Unlimited Domains | Unlimited Users | 20 GB Storage | Shared server | $1.99/mo | Order

    Annual price: $23.88

    Basic 30G

    Unlimited Domains | Unlimited Users | 30 GB Storage | Shared server | $2.99/mo | Order

    Annual price: $35.88

    Basic 40G

    Unlimited Domains | Unlimited Users | 40 GB Storage | Shared server | $3.99/mo | Order

    Annual price: $47.88

    See more Shared Email servers here.
    See Private/Dedicated Email servers here.

    Resources

    Website | Demo | Pricing | Features | Infrastructure | Comparison | Help/FAQ | Sign Up

    Mailcheap.co (Cyberlabs s.r.o. & Cyberlabs Inc.) | Dedicated Email Servers | Complete API support | AI Spam Filtering
    Affiliate program w/ 50% commission

Sign In or Register to comment.