Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Mailcheap.co] Unlimited Email hosting | 25-4000 GB storage | starts at $4.99/mo.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Mailcheap.co] Unlimited Email hosting | 25-4000 GB storage | starts at $4.99/mo.

mailcheapmailcheap Member, Host Rep

Mailcheap

Mailcheap.co is an enterprise email hosting solution. Get the flexibility and freedom of having your own email server and the affordable scalability and management offered by Mailcheap.

Features:

• Unlimited Domains
  • Unlimited Users
  • 25 to 4000 GB Storage
  • Shared/Private/Dedicated email servers
  • TLS for secure access & transmission
  • SPF, DKIM, DMARC support (mail-tester scores 10/10)
  • HA cloud servers w/ 99.99% uptime.
  • Free setup & migration
  • Webmail w/ 50 MB attachments
  • IMAP, SMTP, POP3 support
  • Web based admin panel
  • Anti-spam & anti-virus protection w/ quarantine management
  • DDoS protection
  • Triple data replication (incl. offsite backups)
  • Custom branding (private-label site)
  • Direct-Admin™ support

Offer

Use promo code LET20 for 20% off on annual billing. Offer price: $48/yr.

Basic 1

Unlimited Domains | Unlimited Users | 25 GB Storage | Shared server | $4.99/mo | Order

Resources

Website | Demo | Pricing | Features | Infrastructure | Comparison | Help/FAQ | Sign Up

Comments

• I don't think this will compete against mxroute very well. Some of the pages look amateurish and the fact it uses ovh does not give me confidence. Use your own DC map as well. Looks like a ovh reseller almost.

• mailcheapmailcheap Member, Host Rep

@pcfreak30 said:
    I don't think this will compete against mxroute very well. Some of the pages look amateurish and the fact it uses ovh does not give me confidence. Use your own DC map as well. Looks like a ovh reseller almost.

Mailcheap uses OVH Cloud platform which has proven to be very robust and comes with an uptime SLA of 99.999%. As a DLP member we'll continue to optimize our cloud email platform.

• Do you support to removing senders IP-address in the header / anonymize headers like to remove the mail-agent?

edited August 2016

@twiigl said:
    Do you support to removing senders IP-address in the header / anonymize headers like to remove the mail-agent?

This is not supported.

Thanked by 1twiigl
  • @mailcheap said:

@pcfreak30 said:
    I don't think this will compete against mxroute very well. Some of the pages look amateurish and the fact it uses ovh does not give me confidence. Use your own DC map as well. Looks like a ovh reseller almost.

Mailcheap uses OVH Cloud platform which has proven to be very robust and comes with an uptime SLA of 99.999%. As a DLP member we'll continue to optimize our cloud email platform.

Don't care about the infrastructure platform used. Still feel ovh is a bit budget and not sure I would put critical things on it.

edited August 2016

@pcfreak30 said:
    Don't care about the infrastructure platform used. Still feel ovh is a bit budget and not sure I would put critical things on it.

Please refer here. OVH is one of the largest hosting providers around and a lot of companies host critical infrastructure on their HA platform.

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

@pcfreak30 said:

@mailcheap said:

@pcfreak30 said:

Its nor OVH thats bad, its the summer hosts that are the issue. Ive had business support with them and get responses in minuets.

Thanked by 2mailcheap sayem314
  • GCatGCat Member

Hahahahahaa hahahaha no. Use mxroute.

Thanked by 2mailcheap lifehome
  • Stop the bashing, guys. @jarland will surely agree that there is enough space for several eMail providers with different approaches.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Amitz said:
    Stop the bashing, guys. @jarland will surely agree that there is enough space for several eMail providers with different approaches.

Yep. I even signed up last night to try it out. Impressive documentation and setup flow :)

@jarland said:

@Amitz said:
    Stop the bashing, guys. @jarland will surely agree that there is enough space for several eMail providers with different approaches.

Yep. I even signed up last night to try it out. Impressive documentation and setup flow :)

Hey @jarland! Thanks for signing up :)

Hey everyone :)

Mailcheap has DOUBLED the storage space for Basic plans (FREE of charge), added a few more entry level plans and also added custom plans w/ upto 50 TB storage. See pricing and comparison for more info!

Thank you for your continued support and here are the updated plans:

Mailcheap

Mailcheap.co (Cyberlabs s.r.o.) is an enterprise email hosting solution. Get the flexibility and freedom of having your own email server and the affordable scalability and management offered by Mailcheap.

Features:

• Unlimited Domains
    • Unlimited Users
    • 10 GB to 50 TB Storage
    • Shared/Private/Dedicated email servers
    • TLS for secure access & transmission
    • SPF, DKIM, DMARC support (mail-tester scores 10/10)
    • HA cloud servers w/ 99.99% uptime
    • Free setup & migration
    • Webmail w/ 50 MB attachments
    • IMAP, SMTP, POP3 support
    • Web based admin panel
    • Anti-spam & anti-virus protection w/ quarantine management
    • Integrated Cloud w/ Webmail, Calendar (CalDAV), Contacts (CardDAV) & file sharing tools.
    • DDoS protection
    • RAID protection & offsite data replication
    • 2 backup Mail servers as standard
    • Custom branding (private-label site)
    • Direct-Admin™ support

Shared Email Servers

Basic 10G

Unlimited Domains | Unlimited Users | 10 GB Storage | Shared server | $0.99/mo | Order

Annual price: $11.88

Basic 20G

Unlimited Domains | Unlimited Users | 20 GB Storage | Shared server | $1.99/mo | Order

Annual price: $23.88

Basic 30G

Unlimited Domains | Unlimited Users | 30 GB Storage | Shared server | $2.99/mo | Order

Annual price: $35.88

Basic 40G

Unlimited Domains | Unlimited Users | 40 GB Storage | Shared server | $3.99/mo | Order

Annual price: $47.88

See more Shared Email servers here.
    See Private/Dedicated Email servers here.

Resources

Website | Demo | Pricing | Features | Infrastructure | Comparison | Help/FAQ | Sign Up