Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

anyone else having issues with LV on buyvm?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

anyone else having issues with LV on buyvm?

jollymonjollymon Member
edited June 2016 in Help

Or is it just me? My CP has been down for 15 mins.

https://manage.buyvm.net

can you load that?

Comments

• actually even the homepage looks down. http://buyvm.net/

• lbftlbft Member

There seems to be some issue affecting the DDoS protected IPs only.

Thanked by 1jollymon
  • WHTWHT Member

Ow 15 min is to long. Are you hosting amazon or facebook?

• Ive got a node on the new KVM E3 in Vegas thats having network issues, but I dont have a DDOS IP. The CP looks back now

• jollymonjollymon Member
    edited June 2016

@WHT said:
    Ow 15 min is to long. Are you hosting amazon or facebook?

Yea I am actually...

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Telia farting it up for Voxility from what I could tell :(

I'm still waiting on them to finalize the fallback setup i asked for but with me being on vacation it's not the best time to be doing major reno'.

Francisco

• It looks like its all back now. Thanks

@jollymon said:
    It looks like its all back now. Thanks

Yep. I'll see if Voxility can pull Telia from our routes until I can get back to NA.

Francisco

Also let me know what you're using ot monitor that saw 15 minutes so I can see if they favor Telia.

Nodeping only saw a 2 minute burp on my billing only a half hour ago or so but they saw nothing else go bump. One of my customers has a big monitoring platform and at least one of their traceroutes was going pure Telia inbound.

Francisco

• I have a script I wrote to check routes on some API services. Its internal but adaptable. Let me know if your interested in it.

If it gives traceroutes then sure, i'd be interested to see if they took Telia :)

That's the only common ground i've found for this today so I just want to make sure it wasn't something i'm missing.

Francisco

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Francisco,

Mate, with that number of problems lately, I'd just move to anothet DC...

• rds100rds100 Member

MrGeneral said: I'd just move to anothet DC...

In this case though it's probably a problem with Voxility, moving to another DC wouldn't accomplish much.

• Voxility seems to have some issues with a major DDos attack at least this is what I get told from their nice NOC. We see some issues in DC and Frankfurt as well.

Thanked by 1vimalware

@rds100 said:

In this case though it's probably a problem with Voxility, moving to another DC wouldn't accomplish much.

They've been having issues every month.

@MrGeneral said:

@rds100 said:

It kinda happens when you tank 300 - 400gbit floods constantly?

Francisco

@Francisco said:

@MrGeneral said:

@rds100 said:

It kinda happens when you tank 300 - 400gbit floods constantly?

Francisco

Huh, makes it unstable, get OVH Game Protection! :P

@MrGeneral said:

We have a lot of people that pull tunnels/etc off us and haul them to OVH so their filtering isn't really protecting them very well either :P

As I mentioned, I got a few changes going in with Voxility to smooth a few spots over. We are supposedly eating way too many huge floods to remove Telia from our announcements though. I know they removed them from our announcements a week or two ago but people really do put the filtering to work :P

Francisco

Thanked by 1MikePT

@Francisco said:

@MrGeneral said:

We have a lot of people that pull tunnels/etc off us and haul them to OVH so their filtering isn't really protecting them very well either :P

As I mentioned, I got a few changes going in with Voxility to smooth a few spots over. We are supposedly eating way too many huge floods to remove Telia from our announcements though. I know they removed them from our announcements a week or two ago but people really do put the filtering to work :P

Francisco

Looking forward to hear about those changes :P

• trying to load this page https://my.frantech.ca/
    can any one load this page ?

• Yes

• AmitzAmitz Member

I will merge the 2 threads.

Thanked by 1jollymon
  • ATHKATHK Member

@Amitz said:
    I will merge the 2 threads.

Thanks babe.

• AmitzAmitz Member

ATHK said: Thanks babe.

Always available for merging, sweetheart! ;-)

Thanked by 1ATHK
    edited June 2016

Been loading fine here?

@MrGeneral said:
    Looking forward to hear about those changes :P

It's more some extra failover controls on our side to help when they have burps or things like that. Right now the setup we have with them is a bit problematic and if there's every a problem between [location] and Vox (but Vox itself is fine, so just a transport issue between the two) then anycast still has a blackout.

The change is just some BGP related tweaks and a redo of our configuration with them. I don't know if they'll give us community access due to the size of floods we see, but i'll see if i can sweet talk them.

Francisco

• Cannot load the billing site on my end either

@PremiumN said:
    Cannot load the billing site on my end either

Likely the return of the 360Gbit+ flood they had earlier (from what the graphs said). Some of their users don't use always-on mode (we got some on our end too but i plan to change that soon) so when a flood hits it takes a few to clear things up. Once it clears up, all IP's are anycasted in all their locations so you end up spreading things out nicely.

Even still, the failover will help assuming I keep the timeouts low enough.

Francisco