Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


That's what I call support!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

That's what I call support!

Yesterday I bought VPS from DediStation
https://dedistation.com/billing/order.php?step=1&productGroup=4&product=15

Did not expect much for that price, but I was positively surprised by DS-support. First I complained about vSwap I "lost" somehow, that was solved literally within seconds. Then I asked for OpenVZ-template image they did not have on stock, and just a minute later it was already available.

Seems they know how to treat customers. Even those paying just $15/y...

Thanked by 1theroyalstudent

Comments

  • Yep. @linuxthefish!

    Sponsored a few servers for Syncthing relay, asked for 256MB RAM (minimal) when he offered, but threw in the 2GB RAM ones :P

    Props to those who support FOSS.

    My comments are mine and mine alone, and do not reflect the opinion of my business and operations. Ex-wellknown shitposter.

  • sdglhmsdglhm Member

    theroyalstudent said: but threw in the 2GB RAM ones :P

    Man. That's some serious FOSS love ♥

    I repeat, RAID is not backup | Looking for a developer for your next project? - Hire me

  • netrixnetrix Member

    +1 dedistation.com. my 15/y vps has more uptime than my 36/y vps.

  • MadMad Member

    Glad to see such satisfied customers, keep it up guys!

  • edited June 2016

    l like the "Our servers are worldwide". Then you see just two locations showing on map.

    Funny!

  • @globalRegisters said:
    l like the "Our servers are worldwide". Then you see just two locations showing on map.

    Funny!

    That is worldwide, how else would you say it?

    Thanked by 1theroyalstudent
  • JonchunJonchun Member, Provider

    @TheOnlyDK said:

    @globalRegisters said:
    l like the "Our servers are worldwide". Then you see just two locations showing on map.

    Funny!

    That is worldwide, how else would you say it?

    "We have two locations!"

  • @Jonchun said:

    @TheOnlyDK said:

    @globalRegisters said:
    l like the "Our servers are worldwide". Then you see just two locations showing on map.

    Funny!

    That is worldwide, how else would you say it?

    "We have two locations!"

    That's still pretty worldwide to me, unless both locations are in the same country. It's like saying the servers are connected to 100Gbps backbone, but with a 100Mbps port, marketing.

  • deadbeefdeadbeef Member
    edited June 2016

    @TheOnlyDK said:
    That's still pretty worldwide to me

    Obviously he didn't do anything wrong, but on the other hand let's not abuse words - Worldwide: "thoughout the world". 2 locations in separate countries -> international, not worldwide.

    Thanked by 1kingpin
Sign In or Register to comment.