Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

That's what I call support!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

That's what I call support!

Yesterday I bought VPS from DediStation
https://dedistation.com/billing/order.php?step=1&productGroup=4&product=15

Did not expect much for that price, but I was positively surprised by DS-support. First I complained about vSwap I "lost" somehow, that was solved literally within seconds. Then I asked for OpenVZ-template image they did not have on stock, and just a minute later it was already available.

Seems they know how to treat customers. Even those paying just $15/y...

Thanked by 1theroyalstudent

Comments

• Yep. @linuxthefish!

Sponsored a few servers for Syncthing relay, asked for 256MB RAM (minimal) when he offered, but threw in the 2GB RAM ones :P

Props to those who support FOSS.

• theroyalstudent said: but threw in the 2GB RAM ones :P

Man. That's some serious FOSS love ♥

• netrixnetrix Member

+1 dedistation.com. my 15/y vps has more uptime than my 36/y vps.

• MadMad Member

Glad to see such satisfied customers, keep it up guys!

• edited June 2016

l like the "Our servers are worldwide". Then you see just two locations showing on map.

Funny!

• @globalRegisters said:
    l like the "Our servers are worldwide". Then you see just two locations showing on map.

Funny!

That is worldwide, how else would you say it?

Thanked by 1theroyalstudent
  • @TheOnlyDK said:

@globalRegisters said:

Funny!

"We have two locations!"

• @Jonchun said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

@globalRegisters said:

Funny!

"We have two locations!"

That's still pretty worldwide to me, unless both locations are in the same country. It's like saying the servers are connected to 100Gbps backbone, but with a 100Mbps port, marketing.

• deadbeefdeadbeef Member
    edited June 2016

@TheOnlyDK said:
    That's still pretty worldwide to me

Obviously he didn't do anything wrong, but on the other hand let's not abuse words - Worldwide: "thoughout the world". 2 locations in separate countries -> international, not worldwide.

Thanked by 1kingpin