Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What happened to Delimiter?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What happened to Delimiter?

MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Both @mikeyur and @MarkTurner (who is now unbanned) haven't logged in for a while. Mike's last login was in the 4th, Mark's in the 5th, they're not replying anywhere, not saying a single word?

Did they deadpool?

Thanked by 1zafouhar

Comments

• cassacassa Member

Not active on LowEndTalk means deadpool? That's new to me...

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@hawc said:
    Nah, they just butthurt.

Looks like :P

@cassa said:
    Not active on LowEndTalk means deadpool? That's new to me...

It was obviously a joke... Being ironic, heh. :P

• tommytommy Member

they'll back after sometime :)

• NekkiNekki Veteran

As I said in another thread, likely LET isn't worth the trouble for them anymore.

• AmitzAmitz Member

They'll be back as soon as a competitor is in trouble to post a shameless coupon and will then hopefully get reminded about their own flaws by the community.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

They're still working hard. They've been helping me plan out and set up some stuff on their cloud offering.

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

/me waits for the pitchforks

• cociucociu Member

my opinion what MARK recive this days is not his merit. Always helpfull guy and good person. At least speack for me

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited May 2016

They shot themselves on foot and are too butthurt to post.

Yet anyway.
    They brought it upon themselves and have only themselves to blame.

Thanked by 1MrPsycho
  • MunMun Member

Do we seriously need another delimiter thread? I swear @mrGeneral was paid off in popcorn and poptarts to start another thread just so there name could be out there, again.

I suggest a rename to DelimiterTalk.com.

Further, I doubt they are deadpool and my service with them is still functional.

[/thread].

• spammyspammy Member

@Amitz said:
    They'll be back as soon as a competitor is in trouble to post a shameless coupon and will then hopefully get reminded about their own flaws by the community.

Better than some providers who post crap offers and coupons here every other week.

• BradBrad Member

Cest Pit material...

Thanked by 3netomx yomero vimalware
  • Just doing a timeout to fix their reputation, nothing serious...

Thanked by 1netomx
  • AmitzAmitz Member

@spammy said:

@Amitz said:

Better than some providers who post crap offers and coupons here every other week.

Your username in that context. Gold.

Thanked by 3netomx Four20 spammy
  • LeeLee Veteran
    edited May 2016

Maybe someone higher up has finally reigned them both in. They do act like a couple of spoilt kids a lot.

Thanked by 2netomx boernd
  • Well they treated a customer like crap.

• MunMun Member

@mtwiscool said:
    Well they treated a customer like crap.

"A" as being singular. They treated me quite well and still do.

Thanked by 2jar CFarence

@Mun said:
    "A" as being singular. They treated me quite well and still do.

I have to say the same. I mean, I don't want to discount anyone else's experience. I'm not trying to say "My experience overrules yours." With that said, the hours of productive conversations I've had with Mark should also not be discounted or overruled by someone else's experience.

Yeah they sent me a week's worth of Red Bull, cool story but I have a button that I press to re-order a 24 pack of Red Bull, that ain't buying my loyalty. The service I've received, both before and after becoming a mod or admin here, absolutely does buy that loyalty.

Thanked by 3MikePT CFarence netomx
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Mun said:
    Do we seriously need another delimiter thread? I swear @mrGeneral was paid off in popcorn and poptarts to start another thread just so there name could be out there, again.

I suggest a rename to DelimiterTalk.com.

Further, I doubt they are deadpool and my service with them is still functional.

[/thread].

I wish! I'd gladly accept it for shilling!

• Do you seriously think that they aren't reading LET? Of course they are, just not on their account.

But they make it LOOK like they haven't been on the forums by permanently logging off.

Seems legit

• MunMun Member

@PremiumN said:
    Do you seriously think that they aren't reading LET? Of course they are, just not on their account.

But they make it LOOK like they haven't been on the forums by permanently logging off.

Seems legit

To tell you the truth, LET really isn't worth its customer base. Most are whinny, want a lot for a little, and cause too many issues as they try and run the star ship Enterprise on a small 256 OVH container.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran
    edited May 2016

Mun said: To tell you the truth, LET really isn't worth its customer base. Most are whinny, want a lot for a little, and cause too many issues as they try and run the star ship Enterprise on a small 256 OVH container.

To be fair, I'm running Constitution-class Original Series, not the fancy Ambassador-class stuff some people try to run.

And I'm only using 128 megaquads.

Thanked by 2ThracianDog sin
  • lazytlazyt Member

I've seen a lot of comments putting the fraud and abuse above 60% from the LET offers some providers have made and talked about. Toss in the LET DDOS effect and they probably ask why do we bother.

• blackblack Member

Delimiter has been good to me as well. People that are happy with the service rarely post, the people that are angry will jump at every chance of making Delimiter look bad, it's like they're on a crusade or something.

• XenosXenos Member

@black said:
    Delimiter has been good to me as well. People that are happy with the service rarely post, the people that are angry will jump at every chance of making Delimiter look bad, it's like they're on a crusade or something.

I think Amitz stated the reason quite well.

@Amitz said:

• tommytommy Member

in every delimiter hated post someone will come and tell their good experience. oh ... Fan boy

Poptart just works!

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

lazyt said: I've seen a lot of comments putting the fraud and abuse above 60% from the LET offers some providers have made and talked about. Toss in the LET DDOS effect and they probably ask why do we bother.

But then we see you in clubs with the bling and the groupies and we remember.

• As per investigation department of LET,they have deadpooled...

tommy said: in every delimiter hated post someone will come and tell their good experience. oh ... Fan boy

And always someone will come in and say "You're not genuine unless you agree with me" :P

Nothing ever changes :)

Thanked by 1netomx