Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Combozo.com Offer 8GB RAM - 1Gbit/S - Phoenix AZ starting @ $48/Year
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Combozo.com Offer 8GB RAM - 1Gbit/S - Phoenix AZ starting @ $48/Year

Combozo is Pleased to offer special deals on:

Combozo was formed in November 2013 as plu9.com company then moved to " Combozo.com " and we are still in the business since we started in 2013.

If you are looking for quality services then combozo delivers, Our servers in Phoenix, AZ (USA) with 1gbps network and high server specs, We are always looking to improve our services, We offer cheap, fast and reliable hosting for our clients.

All packages Come with:

1. Instant Setup
  2. SolusVM CP
  3. 100% Guaranteed Resources
  4. Raid-10 Ultra Fast Disk Systems
  5. 50+ Operating System ..
  6. Purchase IP's (Available on request)
  7. Gigabit ports
  8. USA OpenVZ Servers
  9. No Setup Fees or Hidden Costs
  10. 24/7 Support ( New Support staff )
  11. New Dedicated E3 and E5 Servers

8GB RAM: (8 CPU Cores ) - Order Now

300 GB Disk

3 TB Gigabit Bandwidth

8GB Guaranteed RAM

2 IPV4 Addresses

($48) /yr - Lifetime Coupon: GDW2O5VN1O

6GB RAM: (6 CPU Cores ) - Order Now

250 GB Disk

2.5 TB Gigabit Bandwidth

6GB Guaranteed RAM

2 IPV4 Addresses

($38) /yr - Lifetime Coupon: GU7MUC0X1K

4GB RAM: (4 CPU Cores ) - Order Now

200 GB Disk

2TB Gigabit Bandwidth

4GB Guaranteed RAM

1 IPV4 Addresses

($32) /yr - Lifetime Coupon: QJLZ31UWA6

2GB RAM: (3 CPU Cores ) - Order Now

150 GB Disk

1.5TB Gigabit Bandwidth

2GB Guaranteed RAM

1 IPV4 Addresses

($6.99) /mo - Lifetime Coupon: YN37CV1P8W

($28) /yr - Lifetime Coupon: FWYPQL53T1

1GB RAM: (2 CPU Core ) - Order Now

50 GB Disk

1TB Gigabit Bandwidth

1GB Guaranteed RAM

1 IPV4 Addresses

($4.99) /mo - Lifetime Coupon: Y2WRN1OH8A

($19) /yr - Lifetime Coupon: OE60NM2R7K

512 RAM: (1 CPU Core ) - Order Now

25 GB Disk

500 GB Gigabit Bandwidth

512 Guaranteed RAM

1 IPV4 Addresses

($2.99) /mo - No Coupon Required

($15) /yr - Lifetime Coupon: T2TDJ0P3Z2

256 RAM: (1 CPU Core ) - Order Now

15 GB Disk

100 GB Gigabit Bandwidth

256 Guaranteed RAM

1 IPV4 Addresses

($12) /yr - No Coupon Required

• We accept payments through credit cards, paypal, Paypal balance and Bitcoins ...
  • If you have an alternative payments like: WebMoney, Perfectmoney, cashu, OneCard ( you can open a ticket and we will help you to order the package ).

Thank you

Comments

• dailydaily Member

Nothing to see here folks, except a clown.

• RizRiz Member

Offers are misleading, and you will be very disappointed. Many were cancelled for no reason, or promised refunds that never happened.

Avoid this host at all costs, and look at their recent dicussions if you have any further questions..

Thanked by 2doughmanes elgs
  • Scam comes again!

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

StackVPS said: 24/7 Support ( New Support staff )

Just thought to comment as provider to provider, who care about "new support staff" as it's your internal issue.

• Riz said: Many were cancelled for no reason, or promised refunds that never happened.

Promised refund to convince somebody to cancel a chargeback which is even worse.

Thanked by 2Riz elgs
  • tyktyk Member

test IP?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahajajahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahaahhahaahhahahahaahhahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahajajajajaajjajajaahhahahajajajajajajajajajajahahahahaahhahaahjaahajjahahaahha

Thanked by 1cassa
  • MikeInMikeIn Member

It would be great if some specific posts can be pointed out regarding previous defaults made by the provider.

So that moderators can make some proper decision regarding this thread.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@MikeIn said:
    It would be great if some specific posts can be pointed out regarding previous defaults made by the provider.

Please feel free to search the term 'Combozo is scam' for more details.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

MikeIn said: So that moderators can make some proper decision regarding this thread.

There's nothing we can really do here. We don't kick out unpopular and/or shitty hosts. If they were consistently taking money and not provisioning service, that would be something we would step in to take action on.

• qq7119qq7119 Member

Combozo is scam

• NekkiNekki Veteran

qq7119 said: Combozo is scam

You're a scam.

• qq7119qq7119 Member
    edited May 2016

@Nekki said:

You're a scam.

If I was a scam, all the immigrants were a hoax.

Combozo without any notice to close the VPS, fortunately, PayPal helped me recover the loss

Thanked by 1elgs
  • PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2016

Thai or Chinese? @qq7119

• edited May 2016

@qq7119 said:

@Nekki said:

You're a scam.

If I was a scam, all the immigrants were a hoax.

Combozo without any notice to close the VPS, fortunately, PayPal helped me recover the loss

lmao "were a hoax". people like you who like pointing fingers and whateverfuck are the ones who ruin the image of Chinese (nationality) overseas and back in your homeland.

You're "Thai" right?

Chinese tourists criticized after video of them shoveling food with plates at buffet in Thailand goes viral

Chinese tourists in Japan climb cherry trees for pictures, get ridiculed on Japanese news

• 8nation8nation Member

@jarland said:
    There's nothing we can really do here. We don't kick out unpopular and/or shitty hosts.

Just as a thought - could there be a minimum accepted price for offers, below which the post is flagged as being unsustainable and high risk.

Anyone who has seen enough offers can spot those being too low, but there's still people who fall for them and risk losing money, data and uptime. For every one person here reporting a bad experience there's likely more getting burnt.

Setting the price limit would be an exercise with so many factors to be considered, but perhaps something could be salvaged from the dead pool and known dud providers/offers?

• AmitzAmitz Member

PieNotEvenEaten said: Thai or Chinese? @qq7119

Thainese.

Thanked by 1PieHasBeenEaten
  • xzonisyxzonisy Member

Combozo/stackvps is scam

Still waiting for your refund ~

Thanked by 1elgs
  • @WebProject said:

StackVPS said: 24/7 Support ( New Support staff )

Just thought to comment as provider to provider, who care about "new support staff" as it's your internal issue.

Hi Web Project,

I don't really care about this point i can remove it in the next offers,

Our clients already shares nice feedbacks on our website

some users here need to get a life , lowendtalk will be a nice place without them just my opinion .

• @MikeIn said:

So what do you know about us? you are not just a client !

• @tyk said:
    test IP?

Test Ip: 148.163.92.66

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@stackvps You don't learn do you? I guess you sniffed too much paint thinner and are floating in the sky. You never owned up to your mistakes and when they are pointed out to you just go on the defensive. Just blame the user and user is always wrong.

• @PieNotEvenEaten said:
    @stackvps You don't learn do you? I guess you sniffed too much paint thinner and are floating in the sky. You never owned up to your mistakes and when they are pointed out to you just go on the defensive. Just blame the user and user is always wrong.

Believe me i have worked out with client and everything fixed and the rest of clients are happy with us if you want to talk with me personally on skype i'm ready

• elgselgs Member

@jarland said:

If they were consistently taking money and not provisioning service, that would be something we would step in to take action on.

That was what they did.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited May 2016

@elgs said:

@jarland said:

If they were consistently taking money and not provisioning service, that would be something we would step in to take action on.

That was what they did.

To be fair, once again, you waited 4 hours after order before opening a chargeback. I've waited 8 hours for BuyVM to provision my late night orders, does that make BuyVM a scam?

Once again not defending this host, I don't like them, but when being asked to take action against them I stand strong that there is no justification for me to do so.

• elgselgs Member

@jarland said:

@elgs said:

@jarland said:

That was what they did.

To be fair, once again, you waited 4 hours after order before opening a chargeback. I've waited 8 hours for BuyVM to provision my late night orders, does that make BuyVM a scam?

Once again not defending this host, I don't like them, but when being asked to take action against them I stand strong that there is no justification for me to do so.

To be fair, that does not affect the fact that it was what they did. I'm wondering whether BuyVM promised you instant setup or not.

Thanked by 1jar
  • elgselgs Member

@elgs said:

@jarland said:

@elgs said:

@jarland said:

That was what they did.

To be fair, that does not affect the fact that it was what they did. I'm wondering whether BuyVM promised you instant setup or not.

I want to make it further clear. When I said that was what they did, I was talking about that they cancelled my service and never answered any tickets, never any refund after I closed the PayPal dispute as tempted by them.

• xzonisyxzonisy Member
    edited May 2016

@StackVPS = Liar = Cheater = didn't refund man = didn't keep their word company !

anyone want to know why ?

Just check my post, I got a picture of Paypal and message from COMBOZO.

To COMBOZO/@StackVPS, when will you sent the refund to me ? it already 4 month.

• @xzonisy said:
    @StackVPS = Liar = Cheater = didn't refund man = didn't keep their word company !

anyone want to know why ?

Just check my post, I got a picture of Paypal and message from COMBOZO.

To COMBOZO/@StackVPS, when will you sent the refund to me ? it already 4 month.

If you have any problem you can send us at: [email protected] and provide us your information with us

• xzonisyxzonisy Member
    edited May 2016

@stackVPS

How many employee had been changed or you just forgot your promised ? I had sent PM to you, but no one give a good answer, this id StackVPS only post a AD here?

you still want to fool me again ?

Just check the picture as following !

===================================================

After this, I think you will hide again as you used to be.