Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

Free AlphaSSL Wildcard and regular SSLs - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Free AlphaSSL Wildcard and regular SSLs

Comments

• Guys, is there any way to reissue the certificate for the domain? I did a mistake while generating CSR and I was issued an naked domain cert without www or *.. I contacted GlobalSign but they say I have to coordinate with SH. Any workaround?

• akbakb Member

AlanDS said: Guys, is there any way to reissue the certificate for the domain? I did a mistake while generating CSR and I was issued an naked domain cert without www or *.. I contacted GlobalSign but they say I have to coordinate with SH. Any workaround?

Just try again with the new CSR.

• @akb said: Just try again with the new CSR.

That didn't work.. Approval mail doesn't comes if I request again. I was informed by GlobalSign that I have to contact SH to cancel the order and create new one.

Thanked by 1MrMonkey
  • @Fidde

Would you be able to reissue the cert?

• works great. Thanks a lot!

• I just want to say thanks for your kind service. It works great. My cert was issued within 10 min. Hope it will keep working for some time.

• Is it working for UCC – Exchange Server SSL Certificates application?

• Is there a way to get a SingleHop account spending <$50/mo?

I would love to try this too

• AlanDSAlanDS Member
    edited October 2016

@classy said: Is there a way to get a SingleHop account spending <$50/mo?

I think the minimum config VPS starts from 46 USD... I didn't find anything lesser than that on their website. No valid discount coupons either.

• KamAKamA Member, Provider

@classy

@AlanDS said:

@classy said: Is there a way to get a SingleHop account spending <$50/mo?

I think the minimum config VPS starts from 46 USD... I didn't find anything lesser than that on their website. No valid discount coupons either.

If you get a normal VPS and keep it powered off, it costs $7 per month

• FoulFoul Member
    edited October 2016

KamA said: If you get a normal VPS and keep it powered off, it costs $7 per month

Edit: nvm

• I think VMBox.co offers same features and are hosted in SH DC. Do they provide more than 1 SSL cert?

• KamAKamA Member, Provider
    edited October 2016

@AlanDS said: I think VMBox.co offers same features and are hosted in SH DC. Do they provide more than 1 SSL cert?

IIRC their policy is one cert per IP

Tagging so they can confirm. @VMbox

• VMboxVMbox Member, Provider

@KamA said:

@AlanDS said: I think VMBox.co offers same features and are hosted in SH DC. Do they provide more than 1 SSL cert?

IIRC their policy is one cert per IP

Tagging so they can confirm. @VMBox

Yes one per IP.

VMBOX.CO.UK - RAID10 PURE SSD KVM VPS / SSD CACHED OVZ - NL/LA/PHX - FREE WILDCARD SSL'S - FREE DDOS MITIGATION

• Error 522. Is the site down?

• RadiRadi Member, Provider

Guys, you can PM me for Certs.

Needs CSR, email and domain.

I have subaccount and can issue them on best effort basis.

VikingLayer now offers VPS resource pools. Ask me about them today. :)

• PM sent. Thanks a lot!

• @Maxis said: Error 522. Is the site down?

yes, seems down

Thanked by 1Maxis
  • OK now :p

Thanked by 1Maxis
  • cassacassa Member, Provider

@Fidde any plans on sharing the code?

ik moet poepen

• rauppe31rauppe31 Member, Provider

@cassa said: @Fidde any plans on sharing the code?

Here you go: https://github.com/Vittfarne/ASSL

Thanked by 1cassa
  • Today I learned, the same keypair will NOT work if you are issuing for different CNs. You'll need to generate a new keypair and try again. Thanks to Fidde for the help.

• Can I get a subaccount too? I have some people IRL that I'd like to give free SSL who can't get let's encrypt working / running.

• Is it still working? I didn't receive the validation email yesterday.

• @vForce said: Is it still working? I didn't receive the validation email yesterday.

Yes! This does not display some error from SH and might say that the process is completed even thought it failed. If you don't get any email after ~1 hour, try with another CSR and then contact me with your CSR and I'll check why SH won't accept it! :)

• Is this still available?

Get Backup / Storage VPS (40% Off Discount: 40PERCENT) | OpenVZ & KVM (Fully Managed) / Shared & Reseller (Free Dedicated IP) | $3 Reseller (50% Off Discount: letbestreselleroffer), Low latency to EU, US and Asia Optimized (affiliate links)

• eKoeKo Member

Fully available. check https://assl.loovit.net/

• I'm redesigning the site now and I'm adding multi language support, if you want to help translate, it's about 40 strings, head over to: https://www.transifex.com/vittfarne/assl/

Thanks! :)

• Just accepted the request to add Dutch, this is the first time I'm coordinating a Transifex project, don't be shy to share your suggestions.

• I've translated the Dutch part. (BluRayqs)

Thanked by 2Fidde cassa
  • FiddeFidde Member
    edited February 28

@BluRay said: I've translated the Dutch part. (BluRayqs)

Thanks, much appreciated! :)

German and Chinese requests accepted and translators approved :)

• @Fidde said:

Chinese (simplified) done. Traditional Chinese can be done automatically but I prefer a real person to do that as I have only Mainland background.

Thanked by 1Fidde
  • jeromezajeromeza Member

@KamA said: If you get a normal VPS and keep it powered off, it costs $7 per month

Is this still the case?

• FiddeFidde Member

@jeromeza said:

@KamA said: If you get a normal VPS and keep it powered off, it costs $7 per month

Is this still the case?

Pretty much, I pay $30 for their "Shield Plus" or whatever they call it +between $3-$8 for the VPS.

@cnbeining said:

@Fidde said:

Chinese (simplified) done. Traditional Chinese can be done automatically but I prefer a real person to do that as I have only Mainland background.

Thanks! :)

• add_iTadd_iT Member

hello

How to login to portal client

I forgot my ssl detail as my email is not active anymore

• FiddeFidde Member

@add_iT said: hello

How to login to portal client

I forgot my ssl detail as my email is not active anymore

If your talking about the WHMCS install (portal.loovit.net), I only have database access to that install (no active license) and cart.php redirects to assl.loovit.net. Don't bother and just create a new csr and issue a new cert :) It's automatic so you won't have to wait ;)

Thanked by 1TheKiller
  • Adam86Adam86 Member

I've been trying this most of the day without any success.

I just keep getting (Could not generate order.) message.

Is the system down?

• hiwinhiwin Member

@Adam86 said: I've been trying this most of the day without any success.

I just keep getting (Could not generate order.) message.

Is the system down?

Singlehop issue, try it again next week.

• FiddeFidde Member

Yeah, the approval dropdown isn't displayed in their Leap interface, if it's a matter of life and death, I can submit the request to their support manually, otherwise, go outside for the weekend and try again on Monday! =)

• Adam86Adam86 Member

I've submitted the CSR to VMBOX my VPS provider - I was just trying to skip the hoops. My certificate expires on Sunday so I might have to get in touch with you over the weekend possibly if I don't hear back from them.

Cheers

• y9769852y9769852 Member

I tried to issue cert.But an error (Could not generate order) occurred.How can I do?

• DeanDean Member

Hey @Fidde, is it still down?

• FiddeFidde Member

Should be working again now :)

• FoulFoul Member

Looks like singlehop is fudged again.

• RazzaRazza Member

@Fidde is it your site having a issue or is it singlehop again, been at Please wait ... for nearly a hour now, other time when i done it went through within 30 sec's.

Am in no rush for the cert anyway, will probably retry in the next few days.

• @Razza I'm having the same problem here..

me // random stuff // i <3 nat vps

• FiddeFidde Member

Moved the site to a new server a few days ago, might not have configured it correctly. I'm on mobile now so can't have a look at it.

You can use the new look on another server that should be working (otherwise it's at singlehops end) https://assl.loovit.com

Thanked by 4Noerman asf Foul Razza
  • FiddeFidde Member

Old one should be working now, the new one is not properly tested and I have a few thing to do before it's done (lang chooser). Just don't feel like doing it right now ;)

• eKoeKo Member

Lovely design for the new .com domain ! Good Job!

• FoulFoul Member

Tried out the new design and requested a cert, got the approval email, and then the issued email..

however... looks like the issued emails with the certificate details are being cc'ed to singlehop.