Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
Looking for OVH GAME protected vps. RBX location
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Looking for OVH GAME protected vps. RBX location

oalarooalaro Member
edited March 2016 in Requests

Looking for OVH GAME protected vps. RBX location. Will consider other EU locations if the price is good enough.

1vCPU

1GB ram

10gb Storage

1,5-2tb Bandwidth

Can pay semi-annualy or annualy if I find host reliable.

Will be using this only for hosting a community teamspeak server.

Monthly load avg graph http://i.imgur.com/ItlOtbf.png

This months network graph. http://i.imgur.com/9HMInGq.png

At peak times will use about 15-20mbit of upload. Max 30mbit

Comments

  • @oalaro said:
    Looking for OVH GAME protected vps. RBX location. Will consider other EU locations if the price is good enough.

    1vCPU

    1GB ram

    10gb Storage

    1,5-2tb Bandwidth

    Can pay semi-annualy or annualy if I find host reliable.

    Will be using this only for hosting a community teamspeak server.

    Monthly load avg graph http://i.imgur.com/ItlOtbf.png

    This months network graph. http://i.imgur.com/9HMInGq.png

    At peak times will use about 15-20mbit of upload. Max 30mbit

    https://www.dedishops.com/vps-games-antiddos

    Thanked by 1oalaro
  • FiddeFidde Member

    I can do this for €5/m with OVH DDoS pro 2vcpu (E5-2630v3) 2GB Ram 15GB SSD-cached storage and either 100Mbit/s unmetered or 2TB with 1Gbit/s burst.

  • WHTWHT Member

    @Fidde said:
    I can do this for €5/m with OVH DDoS pro 2vcpu (E5-2630v3) 2GB Ram 15GB SSD-cached storage and either 100Mbit/s unmetered or 2TB with 1Gbit/s burst.

    Put your glasses

  • WebProjectWebProject Member, Provider

    We can do the following:

    Guaranteed RAM: 1GB

    Disk Space: 100GB

    Bandwidth: Unmetered

    Connectivity: 1Gbps*
    Dedicated IP (IPv4): 1

    CPU: 4 vCPU Fair Use

    CPU Speed: 3.40GHz*

    Control Panel: No, SSH only

    Support: Self-Managed/Unmanaged Support

    £5 per month

    We will customise the firewall rules for your dedicated IP address, if required.

    VPS Price Match Guarantee on: All our range of DDOS protected XEN-HVM VPS Plans
    Are you looking for best price for self-managed VPS? See WebProVPS website for more details.
  • MikeAMikeA Member, Provider

    @WebProject said:
    We can do the following:

    Guaranteed RAM: 1GB

    Disk Space: 100GB

    Bandwidth: Unmetered

    Connectivity: 1Gbps*
    Dedicated IP (IPv4): 1

    CPU: 4 vCPU Fair Use

    CPU Speed: 3.40GHz*

    Control Panel: No, SSH only

    Support: Self-Managed/Unmanaged Support

    £5 per month

    We will customise the firewall rules for your dedicated IP address, if required.

    I think you need to put on your glasses too.

    @OP in a month or so I'll have RBX/GRA Game VPS there, keep me in mind if you can't find something reliable by then. I currently only have BHS (MTL) Game.

    Thanked by 1WebProject

    ExtraVM - AMD Ryzen VPS starting @ $3.50
    USA (TX, VA, FL), CA, FR, UK, SGP, AU, RU

  • @EVM_Mike said:
    OP in a month or so I'll have RBX/GRA Game VPS there, keep me in mind if you can't find something reliable by then. I currently only have BHS (MTL) Game.

    i already using your bhs vps, and it's fast and not taked down by ddos attacks, so i wish to buy in future vps in europe. Please, if it's not hard, can you notify me, when vpses will be ready?) (because i can forgot)

    Thanked by 1MikeA
  • oalarooalaro Member
    edited April 2016

    Currently trying them out. SBG location.

    EVM_Mike said: @OP in a month or so I'll have RBX/GRA Game VPS there, keep me in mind if you can't find something reliable by then. I currently only have BHS (MTL) Game.

    Will bookmark your site.

  • WebProjectWebProject Member, Provider
    edited April 2016

    EVM_Mike said: I think you need to put on your glasses too.

    we do host a community teamspeak server on one of the node and we can't see any attacks, it's not massive difference between GAME and PRO DDOS protection.

    VPS Price Match Guarantee on: All our range of DDOS protected XEN-HVM VPS Plans
    Are you looking for best price for self-managed VPS? See WebProVPS website for more details.
  • @WebProject said:

    there is massive difference between PRO and GAME ddos protection.

  • FiddeFidde Member

    @desperand said:
    there is massive difference between PRO and GAME ddos protection.

    I've checked OVHs website but can't find any info on the difference. You have a firewall for both and the same DDoS protection, right? So whats the difference? :)

  • AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Provider

    @Fidde said:
    I've checked OVHs website but can't find any info on the difference. You have a firewall for both and the same DDoS protection, right? So whats the difference? :)

    The difference is because one is called PRO DDOS Protection and another one GAME DDOS Protection :)

    wWw.AlbaHost.Net .AL domains, Dedicated Servers, VPS/VDS and Hosting Services. Located in Albania and Kosovo.

  • The difference is you have gaming firewall which you can select game and ports ;)

  • WebProjectWebProject Member, Provider

    The same ports can be authorised or blocked via firewall rules. I can see the difference is range of ports instead of individual ports, PRO version allow to specify the individual port numbers only.

    VPS Price Match Guarantee on: All our range of DDOS protected XEN-HVM VPS Plans
    Are you looking for best price for self-managed VPS? See WebProVPS website for more details.
  • oalarooalaro Member
    edited April 2016

    @WebProject said:
    The same ports can be authorised or blocked via firewall rules. I can see the difference is range of ports instead of individual ports, PRO version allow to specify the individual port numbers only.

    OVH PRO (FR/CA): High Volume Filtering (480Gbps+), Long time for adjusting filters, cheap, a lot of bypass attacks, heavy packet loss under ddos (because of aggressive filtering of ts3init1 method), sensor and always-on filter

    OVH GAME (FR/CA): High Volume Filtering (480Gbps+), Long time for adjusting filters, cheap, no packet loss under ddos, always-on filter

    This is teamspeak specific review of Anti-DDoS PRO vs GAME, done by a member of a different forum.

Sign In or Register to comment.