Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for OVH GAME protected vps. RBX location
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for OVH GAME protected vps. RBX location

oalarooalaro Member
edited March 2016 in Requests

Looking for OVH GAME protected vps. RBX location. Will consider other EU locations if the price is good enough.

1vCPU

1GB ram

10gb Storage

1,5-2tb Bandwidth

Can pay semi-annualy or annualy if I find host reliable.

Will be using this only for hosting a community teamspeak server.

Monthly load avg graph http://i.imgur.com/ItlOtbf.png

This months network graph. http://i.imgur.com/9HMInGq.png

At peak times will use about 15-20mbit of upload. Max 30mbit

Comments

• @oalaro said:
    Looking for OVH GAME protected vps. RBX location. Will consider other EU locations if the price is good enough.

1vCPU

1GB ram

10gb Storage

1,5-2tb Bandwidth

Can pay semi-annualy or annualy if I find host reliable.

Will be using this only for hosting a community teamspeak server.

Monthly load avg graph http://i.imgur.com/ItlOtbf.png

This months network graph. http://i.imgur.com/9HMInGq.png

At peak times will use about 15-20mbit of upload. Max 30mbit

https://www.dedishops.com/vps-games-antiddos

Thanked by 1oalaro
  • FiddeFidde Member

I can do this for €5/m with OVH DDoS pro 2vcpu (E5-2630v3) 2GB Ram 15GB SSD-cached storage and either 100Mbit/s unmetered or 2TB with 1Gbit/s burst.

• WHTWHT Member

@Fidde said:
    I can do this for €5/m with OVH DDoS pro 2vcpu (E5-2630v3) 2GB Ram 15GB SSD-cached storage and either 100Mbit/s unmetered or 2TB with 1Gbit/s burst.

Put your glasses

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

We can do the following:

Guaranteed RAM: 1GB

Disk Space: 100GB

Bandwidth: Unmetered

Connectivity: 1Gbps*
    Dedicated IP (IPv4): 1

CPU: 4 vCPU Fair Use

CPU Speed: 3.40GHz*

Control Panel: No, SSH only

Support: Self-Managed/Unmanaged Support

£5 per month

We will customise the firewall rules for your dedicated IP address, if required.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@WebProject said:
    We can do the following:

Guaranteed RAM: 1GB

Disk Space: 100GB

Bandwidth: Unmetered

Connectivity: 1Gbps*
    Dedicated IP (IPv4): 1

CPU: 4 vCPU Fair Use

CPU Speed: 3.40GHz*

Control Panel: No, SSH only

Support: Self-Managed/Unmanaged Support

£5 per month

We will customise the firewall rules for your dedicated IP address, if required.

I think you need to put on your glasses too.

@OP in a month or so I'll have RBX/GRA Game VPS there, keep me in mind if you can't find something reliable by then. I currently only have BHS (MTL) Game.

Thanked by 1WebProject
  • @EVM_Mike said:
    OP in a month or so I'll have RBX/GRA Game VPS there, keep me in mind if you can't find something reliable by then. I currently only have BHS (MTL) Game.

i already using your bhs vps, and it's fast and not taked down by ddos attacks, so i wish to buy in future vps in europe. Please, if it's not hard, can you notify me, when vpses will be ready?) (because i can forgot)

Thanked by 1MikeA
  • oalarooalaro Member
    edited April 2016

Currently trying them out. SBG location.

EVM_Mike said: @OP in a month or so I'll have RBX/GRA Game VPS there, keep me in mind if you can't find something reliable by then. I currently only have BHS (MTL) Game.

Will bookmark your site.

edited April 2016

EVM_Mike said: I think you need to put on your glasses too.

we do host a community teamspeak server on one of the node and we can't see any attacks, it's not massive difference between GAME and PRO DDOS protection.

• @WebProject said:

there is massive difference between PRO and GAME ddos protection.

• FiddeFidde Member

@desperand said:
    there is massive difference between PRO and GAME ddos protection.

I've checked OVHs website but can't find any info on the difference. You have a firewall for both and the same DDoS protection, right? So whats the difference? :)

• AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Host Rep

@Fidde said:
    I've checked OVHs website but can't find any info on the difference. You have a firewall for both and the same DDoS protection, right? So whats the difference? :)

The difference is because one is called PRO DDOS Protection and another one GAME DDOS Protection :)

• The difference is you have gaming firewall which you can select game and ports ;)

The same ports can be authorised or blocked via firewall rules. I can see the difference is range of ports instead of individual ports, PRO version allow to specify the individual port numbers only.

• oalarooalaro Member
    edited April 2016

@WebProject said:
    The same ports can be authorised or blocked via firewall rules. I can see the difference is range of ports instead of individual ports, PRO version allow to specify the individual port numbers only.

OVH PRO (FR/CA): High Volume Filtering (480Gbps+), Long time for adjusting filters, cheap, a lot of bypass attacks, heavy packet loss under ddos (because of aggressive filtering of ts3init1 method), sensor and always-on filter

OVH GAME (FR/CA): High Volume Filtering (480Gbps+), Long time for adjusting filters, cheap, no packet loss under ddos, always-on filter

This is teamspeak specific review of Anti-DDoS PRO vs GAME, done by a member of a different forum.