Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Scaleway - Invites Open
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Scaleway - Invites Open

defaultdefault Veteran
edited March 2016 in Providers

All Scaleway customers received the following newsletter.

"We want to thank you for being a member of the Scaleway community, it's a dream for us to see so many users from all over the globe!
If you like the service, spread the word! You can invite people to join this adventure, direct invites are sent faster that invites through the website. :)"

So, who wants an invite can contact me, or any other current customer.

Information needed: Real full name, and email address.

Comments

• ManofServerManofServer Member
    edited March 2016

Sure you can contact me as well if @default is busy or dries out of invites.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited March 2016

I can also send invites (are they limited per account?).

If you want one, you can also PM me (and only me and not the 3 of us please).

Edit: if you don't even bother sending me the required information (first name, last name, email), I'll not get back to you.

Thanked by 1marcosa
  • JorboxJorbox Member
    edited March 2016

Someone invite me , But still not sure because Arubacloud has better prices, but you will tell me its Dedicated not VPS , who cares ?

• Just got invite by my friend "Scaleway cloud team" lel xD so they call themselves my friends already?

• JorboxJorbox Member
    edited March 2016

@VPS_Unlimited said:
    Just got invite by my friend "Scaleway cloud team" lel xD so they call themselves my friends already?

Can I install Windows server on arm cpu?

• jlayjlay Member

Anybody mind helping me get an invite?

• @Jorbox said:
    Can I install Windows server on arm cpu?

These are the distributions you can install right now.

Gentoo, Arch Linux, Fedora, openSUSE, Debian Wheezy, Ubuntu Wily, Ubuntu Precise, Ubuntu Trusty, Alpine Linu, Debian Jessie, Debian Sid

Thanked by 1VPS_Unlimited
  • NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

tehmaggot said: Anybody mind helping me get an invite?

Difficult it if you can't even manage to read the first posts of this thread where:

• Multiple people are offering invites (PM one of them)
    • Requirements for sending an invite are written (full name and email address)
    Thanked by 2ManofServer tommy
  • I can also send out some invites. PM me your email.

• creepcreep Member

this thing just makes me feel special. like they were locked outside and we hold the key to get in.

Thanked by 1ManofServer
  • lukenstinelukenstine Member
    edited March 2016

i just got invited to scaleway.com so if anyone needs an invite let me know.

• @Jorbox said:
    Someone invite me , But still not sure because Arubacloud has better prices, but you will tell me its Dedicated not VPS , who cares ?

wtf

• Congrats! Now you might as well join the existing thread. No need to make your own.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/78164/scaleway-invites-open

• elgselgs Member

@Jorbox said:

There's a difference when you wanted to max out cpu all the time.

• @Umcookies said:
    Congrats! Now you might as well join the existing thread. No need to make your own.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/78164/scaleway-invites-open

oops my bad

• We are so happy for you.

• UmcookiesUmcookies Member
    edited March 2016

@lukenstine said:
    oops my bad

No problem, just take a few seconds to have a look around for existing threads. Takes 30 seconds to read the first page or two of threads. Which in turns saves you situations like this :).

• IshaqIshaq Member

Merged.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • tommytommy Member

@Jorbox said:

Then, why do you asking for invitation?

• what cpu are they using for their vps plan

• VbroVbro Member
    edited March 2016

@Jorbox said:

If you exceed resources, Arubacloud might suspend your server. Scaleway wont suspend your server in anyway. Scaleway has no bandwidth limitation but Arubacloud.

• I'd be happy to help out as well if anybody needs an invite.

• But its not intel cpu like arubacloud, arm cpu not speed

• JorboxJorbox Member
    edited March 2016

I will buy the intel one, someone invite me please,

• Does anyone know what cpu they are using for their vps plan?

• @zackrashmen said:
    Does anyone know what cpu they are using for their vps plan?

Atom C2750

• Notes:

Ask for invites only if you did not request from website or someone else. If you already requested an invite, do not ask again. ERROR MESSAGE: "This email has already been invited"

You need to provide us the following information: "full name" and "email". These are required by Scaleway to send the invites.

• Name: ahmad tayyem
    Email: [email protected]

• Anyone invite me ?
    email:[email protected]

• I can also send out some invites. PM me your email & full name. (But only if you did not request from website or someone else.)