Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

    LHC giveaway
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

    LHC giveaway

    TheOnlyDKTheOnlyDK Member
    edited February 2016 in General

    So I have this LHC VPS, got it last year when Anthony had the dedicated IP promo. No longer needed, so I'm thinking of giving it to someone else who needs it. You must already be a client of InceptionHosting, else you can't get this transferred to your account. First come first served.

    The plan ends on July 30, and the renewal will be 10 euros per year. I'm sure you can upgrade to a larger plan too, but you will need to tecket in after the transfer.

    The plan details:

    KVM Virtualization
    1 CPU Core (shared)
    256MB Ram
    6GB SSD Cached Disk
    1 TB Bandwidth
    NAT IPv4 Dedicated IPv4
    /64 IPv6
    Location: NL
    
    Thanked by 2MikePT Tripleflix

    Comments

    • I would get it, but I would prefer 128MBs of RAM instead... Possible, @AnthonySmith?

      My comments are mine and mine alone, and do not reflect the opinion of my business and operations. Ex-wellknown shitposter.

    • add_iTadd_iT Member
      edited February 2016

      I would get it, if it still available

      Edit: it seems my account got deleted, since all my service expired

    • i wish the location is singapore :(

    • @abangnoob said:
      i wish the location is singapore :(

      same here, but leaseweb is pretty conservative with their IPs in Singapore, doubt they would really make them that readily available to their clients :/

      My comments are mine and mine alone, and do not reflect the opinion of my business and operations. Ex-wellknown shitposter.

    • Yea SG location didn't have the IPs.

    • @TheOnlyDK said:
      Yea SG location didn't have the IPs.

      Im interested, if it can be downgraded to 128MB.

      My comments are mine and mine alone, and do not reflect the opinion of my business and operations. Ex-wellknown shitposter.

    • @theroyalstudent said:
      Im interested, if it can be downgraded to 128MB.

      I'm not sure if that's an option, but when the promo came out, the smallest was the 256MB.

    • why LHC's singapore vps always out of stock? don't they restock?

      my handsomeness will long last until the apocalypse

    • @aubert said:
      why LHC's singapore vps always out of stock? don't they restock?

      Singapore has pretty high demand, if you want me to transfer one to you for cheap I can, it's a 128MB node (KVM) but you need to be an existing customer.

      My comments are mine and mine alone, and do not reflect the opinion of my business and operations. Ex-wellknown shitposter.

    • alexnjhalexnjh Member
      edited February 2016

      @TheOnlyDK said:
      I'm not sure if that's an option, but when the promo came out, the smallest was the 256MB.

      __

      I also got the dedicated ip promo and mine is 128mb lol

      Typical guy alexneo.net

      Peering AS135103

    • aubertaubert Member
      edited February 2016

      @theroyalstudent said:
      Singapore has pretty high demand, if you want me to transfer one to you for cheap I can, it's a 128MB node (KVM) but you need to be an existing customer.

      does 128MB ram enough for VNC + Gnome?
      i'm currently finding singapore's vps which have 512mb Ram and 20GB HDD/SSD,possible cheap for downloading and reupload,any advice or reccomendation?

      my handsomeness will long last until the apocalypse

    • @masterqqq said:
      I also got the dedicated ip promo and mine is 128mb lol

      Wanna give out? :) I'm actually willing to pay, since I'm in pretty high spirits right now (and want to finish my current prepaid MasterCard - $4 SGD left I think)

      My comments are mine and mine alone, and do not reflect the opinion of my business and operations. Ex-wellknown shitposter.

    • @aubert said:
      does 128MB ram enough for VNC + Gnome?

      Not sure, I assume it isn't, though 128MB node comes with 128MB of swap.

      My comments are mine and mine alone, and do not reflect the opinion of my business and operations. Ex-wellknown shitposter.

    • aubert said: does 128MB ram enough for VNC + Gnome? i'm currently finding singapore's vps which have 512mb Ram and 20GB HDD/SSD,possible cheap for downloading and reupload,any advice or reccomendation?

      You need at least 512 Mb for that spin up a droplet configure use it then take a snapshot destroy it.

      spin a droplet from the snapshot when ever you require it

      Make your choice on your own But i can help you to make them right.

    • @simonindia said:
      spin a droplet from the snapshot when ever you require it

      very good advice, seems i would go to digital ocean

      my handsomeness will long last until the apocalypse

    • simonindiasimonindia Member
      edited February 2016

      @aubert said:
      very good advice, seems i would go to digital ocean

      I'm doing the same Indian ISP's routing Sucks

      I'm very very sorry for derailing @theroyalstudent @TheOnlyDK

      Make your choice on your own But i can help you to make them right.

    • @aubert said:
      downloading and reupload,any advice or reccomendation?

      Hmm? Do you really need GNOME? Just use an API if there's any, or use torrents :)

      My comments are mine and mine alone, and do not reflect the opinion of my business and operations. Ex-wellknown shitposter.

    • @theroyalstudent said:
      Hmm? Do you really need GNOME? Just use an API if there's any, or use torrents :)

      i'm usually using remote desktop connection through vnc to remote my vps because i'm downloading on file hosting like tusfiles,solidfiles,or anything similiar,does there's exist instant way other than using rdp to downloading from file hosting site?

      my handsomeness will long last until the apocalypse

    • @aubert said:
      i'm usually using remote desktop connection through vnc to remote my vps because i'm downloading on file hosting like tusfiles,solidfiles,or anything similiar,does there's exist instant way other than using rdp to downloading from file hosting site?

      Nope, don't think so.

      My comments are mine and mine alone, and do not reflect the opinion of my business and operations. Ex-wellknown shitposter.

    • NekkiNekki Moderator

      aubert said: does 128MB ram enough for VNC + Gnome? i'm currently finding singapore's vps which have 512mb Ram and 20GB HDD/SSD,possible cheap for downloading and reupload,any advice or reccomendation?

      I strongly doubt it. I could manage VNC + LXDE, but couldn't use a browser.

    • Few things.

      No you cant run gnome and VNC on 128mb ram.

      Torrenting is not allowed and monitored.

      Yes I can downgrade it to 128mb or split it (1 without dedicated IP)

      Happy Monday.

      Had enough of the scams on lowendbox, lowendtalk is now being infiltrated by corruption so I have chosen to make an low end exit #lexit for now - you can find me HERE

    • I would love this package, got a nice new project that needs a small server and this would fit just perfect.

      I do have some VPS's from antony so have an account..

      NL location is perfect, as im from the NL as well :)

    • @Tripleflix said:
      I would love this package, got a nice new project that needs a small server and this would fit just perfect.

      I do have some VPS's from antony so have an account..

      NL location is perfect, as im from the NL as well :)

      That's good, I don't actually have a need for one (for now), just want the dedicated IP so I can migrate my existing box from LHC SG when time comes.

      With that, I make mine void, since someone could do much more than me with it :)

      My comments are mine and mine alone, and do not reflect the opinion of my business and operations. Ex-wellknown shitposter.

    • @Tripleflix said:
      I would love this package, got a nice new project that needs a small server and this would fit just perfect.

      I do have some VPS's from antony so have an account..

      NL location is perfect, as im from the NL as well :)

      Sounds good! I have PMed you XD

    • Large Hadron Collider Giveaway?! COUNT ME IN!

      Thanked by 2Francisco Amitz
    • @EphemeralEclipse said:
      Large Hadron Collider Giveaway?! COUNT ME IN!

      ^ LOL

      My comments are mine and mine alone, and do not reflect the opinion of my business and operations. Ex-wellknown shitposter.

    • I will create a small black hole where your account used to be

      Had enough of the scams on lowendbox, lowendtalk is now being infiltrated by corruption so I have chosen to make an low end exit #lexit for now - you can find me HERE

    Sign In or Register to comment.