Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

HostingBox Closing Down :: Another DeadPool - Page 2
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

HostingBox Closing Down :: Another DeadPool

2»

Comments

• @TehEnforce said:
      But meh keep enjoying your centralized little creditcard when it goes down when a massive DDoS or an outage comes (looking at previous years) while Bitcoin will be still running stable ;)

bitcoin is the future >.>

• NyrNyr Member

@Osama remember to login into PayPal when you are 18 years old and they'll give your money back. Keep the company active or at least dormant until then, because you'll need to send verification docs again. Been there, done that.

Still, completely your fail. But not everyone was specially smart at your age either.

Thanked by 3MikePT netomx Osama
    • Nah, he'd likely need to open a new account when he's past 18.

Nyr said: remember to login into PayPal when you are 18 years old and they'll give your money back. Keep the company active or at least dormant until then, because you'll need to send verification docs again. Been there, done that.

Still, completely your fail. But not everyone was specially smart at your age either.

Thanked by 1doghouch

Go give Vultr(referral) a try. | GNU/Linux http://debian.org

• NyrNyr Member

@GM2015 said:
      Nah, he'd likely need to open a new account when he's past 18.

Not likely if he can verify the data which he claims to. PayPal will not just keep the money randomly and close the account.

Thanked by 1netomx
    • I don't know. It's really hard to trust paypal if you have any balance in your account.

Nyr said: Not likely if he can verify the data which he claims to. PayPal will not just keep the money randomly and close the account.

• XuHi said: You are not even 18 yet according to this Companies House document

Wow, nice find.

HostingBox owner is 16.

I guess corporations are the new way for LowEndCEOs to contract with DCs when they're 16.

For LET support, please visit the interim support desk.

Over the past few months we have been met with many challenges within the moderation business. Some that have not been overcome.

• I'm starting to feel really old.

raindog308 said: I guess corporations are the new way for LowEndCEOs to contract with DCs when they're 16.

raindog308 said:

HostingBox owner is 16.

• WebProjectWebProject Member, Provider
      edited January 2016

@dedicados said:
      Administrative Contact Information:
      Name: Joshua Brown
      Organization: HostingBox LTD
      Address 1: Cai 255761 Aramex House Old Bath Road
      Address 2: Colnbrook Slough
      City: Berkshire
      State: England
      Zip: SL3 0NS
      Phone: +1.2605178193
      Email: [email protected]

email him

One more company is using virtual address, the building with hundreds companies, more info:
      http://www.endole.co.uk/explorer/postcode/sl3-0ns

Three months old company and already deadpool:
      http://www.endole.co.uk/company/09841609/hostingbox-ltd

Using SIP/VOIP temporary phone number.

Thanked by 1solarman
      VPS Price Match Guarantee on: All our range of DDOS protected XEN-HVM VPS Plans
      Are you looking for best price for self-managed VPS? See WebProVPS website for more details.
    • WilliamWilliam Member, Provider

Nyr said: Not likely if he can verify the data which he claims to. PayPal will not just keep the money randomly and close the account.

PP absolutely keeps the money if you opened the account without being 18.

• OsamaOsama Member
      edited January 2016

@XuHi

I am sorry, but I didn't register that form, Joshua did, however the address details and everything got confirmed, except for the age, the thing is Joshua is about 16 years old.. however I never mentioned it on our website except a little and to get the EV SSL.

In every aspect it was partly my mistake to ignore that part as well. I am sorry.

@FredQc

Responded to your P.M.

• NyrNyr Member

William said: PP absolutely keeps the money if you opened the account without being 18.

Not my experience.

I was exactly in the same situation when I was a minor: hit the limits, they requested verification, I sent the docs and obviously got the account blocked.

For 180 days, the account was fully locked. After that, it was still blocked but "pending ID verification". Later, when I became 18 years old, I sent them my ID and the account got promptly unlocked plus I got all my money back.

Thanked by 1netomx
    • CenTexHostingCenTexHosting Member, Provider

i have seen several host companies that are owned by kids under 18. They file and get a corp. But no one tells them they have to file corp tax and with the state. then state shuts the license down, will loose merchant account and so on. no other option but to close down.

CenTex Hosting
      Dallas Colocation

• OsamaOsama Member
      edited January 2016

@CenTexHosting

Kids? by every aspect it doesn't matter to run a business,even if you are ten years old and you have the experience and ability to do such business.

• @Osama said:
      CenTexHosting

Kids? by every aspect it doesn't matter to run a business,even if you are ten years old and you have the experience and ability to do such business.

Well you guys clearly proved you don't have the ability to do this business as you overlooked a big part of the PayPal Terms of Service... You expect people to follow your terms of service but you won't follow your payment processors?

Thanked by 1netomx
    • This is crazy. When I was 16, my only source of income was a paper route. Kids these days can run companies online with clients around the world.

• @IThinkUFailed @mojojuju

I was partly wrong about this, hence I will use my father's details from now.
      Although I am not 16, I am almost 17, and I am already grown up person not a kid anymore.

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Provider

Osama said: I am almost 17, and I am already grown up person not a kid anymore.

Keep telling yourself that

Thanked by 2Junkless vimalware

Subnet Labs, LLC Contact Us Deploy to: Seattle, Dallas or NYC
      Impact VPS | Cloud Servers | Storage Servers | Impact Shared | Shared Hosting

• NyrNyr Member

Osama said: Although I am not 16, I am almost 17, and I am already grown up person not a kid anymore.

Spoiler: in only a few years you'll discover how much being a "grown up person" sucks compared to a kid.

• @Awmusic12635 said:

Keep telling yourself that

Please tell me you are not a kid as well.

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Provider

Junkless said: Please tell me you are not a kid as well.

I'm 20, just about 21 :)

Subnet Labs, LLC Contact Us Deploy to: Seattle, Dallas or NYC
      Impact VPS | Cloud Servers | Storage Servers | Impact Shared | Shared Hosting

• Dayumm... Still a kid... I m doomed.

• OsamaOsama Member
      edited January 2016

@Awmusic12635

And are the 3 year difference that huge? Lol..

• GIANT_CRABGIANT_CRAB Member
      edited January 2016

Osama said: @Awmusic12635

And does 3 year difference make all of that? Lol..

Yes it does

Thanked by 1Clouvider
    • CasterCaster Member
      edited January 2016

@Osama said:
      Awmusic12635

And are the 3 year difference that huge? Lol..

Pro's :

1. you can vote
      2. you can buy condom
      3. you can drink beer
      4. you can fuck (depends)
      5. you can be yourself
      6. no fucking "minor" tag
      7. legally smoke
      8. drive
      9. travel outside your country alone

Con's :

1. too much shit
      2. too many responsiblity
      3. too many fucking people expecting things from you
      4. too many issues with life
      5. too many shits happen
      6. no one gives a fuck abt you
      7. you start remembering those good old days
      8. damn damn. you start hating the world

*can be fixed or can be fucked up more by opposite sex sometimes

in short :
      https://youtube.com/watch?v=pXRviuL6vMY

• Caster said: you cant buy condom

Is this for real? I can't find any logic behind this.

Thanked by 1Caster

-

• @rds100 said:

probably depends on country and laws. in most parts of europe numbers 1-4 should be rather "can" than "cant" for one aged 20 ;-)

most recommended Provider: First-Root KVM Power-Edition /w SSD
      UltraVPS.eu KVM in US/UK/NL/DE: 15% off first 6 month | Netcup VPS/rootDS - 5€ off: 36nc15279180197 (ref)

• @Falzo said:
      probably depends on country and laws. in most parts of europe numbers 1-4 should be rather "can" than "cant" for one aged 20 ;-)

can

Thanked by 1Falzo
    • William said: PP absolutely keeps the money if you opened the account without being 18.

Not from my experiences, I once went through this and the monies were transferred to an account of my choosing.

They also red flag any cards / accounts on there so when you go to re-register when you're at the "legal" age it fails to register those cards / accounts and you have to call up and explain yourself lol.

Security Consultant

• @Osama said:
      IThinkUFailed mojojuju

I was partly wrong about this, hence I will use my father's details from now.
      Although I am not 16, I am almost 17, and I am already grown up person not a kid anymore.

So you learned nothing from this experience. Your next solution is to lie and pretend your father is the one running/registering things.

You are no where near being "grown up". Being an adult is much more than your age.

• FrecyboyFrecyboy Member
      edited January 2016

Caster said: you can buy condom

you can drink beer

you can fuck (depends)

Caster said: travel outside your country alone

Those four should work if you're 16, at least in Germany.

I think sex is "officially" allowed from 14 over here, but who should control that anyway, except the parents?

Software is like sex, it's better when it's free!

• @Frecyboy said:
      I think sex is "officially" allowed from 14 over here, but who should control that anyway, except the parents?

Here in UK it's technically not allowed but yeah come to the north east and you see that no one listens

Different.

• (PayPal ToS) 2.1 Eligibility. To be eligible for our Services, you must (i) be a resident of one of the countries listed on the PayPal Worldwide page; (ii) have full legal capacity to enter into a contract; and (iii) if you are an individual, be at least 18 years old.

i) A registered UK LTD is a resident of the UK (a UK address is required)
      ii) A registered UK LTD has full legal capacity to enter into a contract
      iii) A registered UK LTD is not an individual, age doesn't matter

183 VPS tested in real time and counting... (86 active LEB providers).
      All links I'm posting are tracked affiliate links, whenever the provider has an affiliate program.
    • Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Member, Provider

Ah, Sorry :/ I just got tempered. I would never buy from this type of people again & thanks to show Me the rules :)

Thanked by 1theroyalstudent

AlphaSSL Revocation Issue is being investigated.

• Just a quick update to let you know guys that I won my Paypal dispute and they refunded my last payment.