Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
DrServer 2 XENHVM Server wen't offline with no shedule maintenance message notification.
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

DrServer 2 XENHVM Server wen't offline with no shedule maintenance message notification.

Hi,
Today I have received an email from pingdom tools that my server went offline, I has 2 server from Drserver.net, I wasn't able to access any website nor ftp or shell access were working. I posted a ticket to them and they asked for IP of my server after telling them that my both server is not working with the provided ip. They yet not have replied to me. I am also not able to access the xen Virtualizor panel. I am worried and not getting response back from either skype support or support ticket or drserver.net . It's been 4 hour passed that my server's are like in this state... :( and I just have renewed server recently.

I do not know if it is only happening with me or for everyone who have XEN Storage from them, If anyone having same trouble like me then please do share.

Right now, I do not know what to do except sharing my problem here.

Comments