Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
how to optimize nginxcp
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

how to optimize nginxcp

hi
I use nginxcp
Our customer usage per account high enough until 1000 visitor visitor online
and consuming high cpu, and the use wordpress plugin cpu consuming enough so drained.
there are solutions to optimize nginxcp ??
setting the current standard

Comments

  • Your problem isn't that. Your problem is wordpress.

    • Stop using most plugins.
    • Use some form of wordpress caching
    • And if possible, stop using wordpress.
  • the problem is that almost all of our customers 80% of users wordpress: D

  • the problems is not wordpress is plugins and themes most off the time.

    Thanked by 1yomero
  • ProfforgProfforg Member
    edited January 2016

    pangeran1995 said: hi I use nginxcp Our customer usage per account high enough until 1000 visitor visitor online and consuming high cpu, and the use wordpress plugin cpu consuming enough so drained. there are solutions to optimize nginxcp ?? setting the current standard

    The most correct solution would be to optimize highloaded websites on the server so they don't cause overload. WordPress is not a problem, @yomero talks shit, he don't understand what he's talking about. Shoot me a pm if you're fine with payed support. I can do basic overview for free and suggest some way-outs.

    Freelance System Administrator, available for hire. Primary tasks i do concentrated on: PHP, MySQL, Postgres, Nginx, DDoS-protection, application security, high-performance solutions, high-availability / clustering.

  • When "optimized" already not effective, sometimes you need to find other solution. Get rid of nginxcp ;p

    CEO of PT. Rokok Kopi Internet Tidur Tbk.

  • Need optimize for web server, php and wordpress itself.

    Thanked by 1WebProject

    ..:: Kloxo-MR - hosting and forum ::..

  • Profforg said: @yomero talks shit

    Ok, thanks for the compliment know-all.

    /offtopic

    Thanked by 2rokok Alt
  • WebProjectWebProject Member, Provider
    edited January 2016

    @mustafaramadhan said:
    Need optimize for web server, php and wordpress itself.

    Normally it's not the issue with WordPress or other software, the issue is server optimisation.

    VPS Price Match Guarantee on: All our range of DDOS protected XEN-HVM VPS Plans
    Are you looking for best price for self-managed VPS? See WebProVPS website for more details.
  • PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Moderator

    Let me repeat what everyone has said, "Blah"

    Thanked by 1WebProject
  • @WebProject said:
    Normally it's not the issue with WordPress or other software, the issue is server optimisation.

    Normally I use combination between nginx/hiawatha-proxy (with enable 'GZIP compression'; install pagespeed in apache side with optimize their configure; optimize maxclients in apache; use php-fpm event in apache), enable/install apc and memcached plugins in php and enable cache management in wordpres (usually use cache management where include in wordfence).

    ..:: Kloxo-MR - hosting and forum ::..

    • Enable php-opache if not done already
    • Enable nginx file-descriptors caching
    • Increase servers open file limit
  • corestoncoreston Member, Provider

    this is the problem of the most wordpress users, could you share your server specs & number of hosted websites?

    CoreSton - Cloud, Dedicated Servers & VPS in Los Angeles & Dallas

    Ask Me About Our Low cost Dedicated Servers! We Make Deals! [email protected]

  • @coreston said:
    this is the problem of the most wordpress users, could you share your server specs & number of hosted websites?



    to our servers using 12 cores / 24 threads with 72GB ram, we also use SSD to / var / lib / mysql will be optimized
    this time our server customers at no more than 30 customers
    but one of our customers were able to spend 3 cores for continuous
    we let it not be suspended because of their corporate customers: D

  • @mustafaramadhan said:
    Normally I use combination between nginx/hiawatha-proxy (with enable 'GZIP compression'; install pagespeed in apache side with optimize their configure; optimize maxclients in apache; use php-fpm event in apache), enable/install apc and memcached plugins in php and enable cache management in wordpres (usually use cache management where include in wordfence).
    for a Cpanel / WHM seems difficult to do it

    today still rely nginxcp as accelerate the load on apache

  • corestoncoreston Member, Provider

    @pangeran1995 said:
    we let it not be suspended because of their corporate customers: D

    this is a great specs, try to let's your customers use Wordpress cache too and you will be just fine :)

    CoreSton - Cloud, Dedicated Servers & VPS in Los Angeles & Dallas

    Ask Me About Our Low cost Dedicated Servers! We Make Deals! [email protected]

  • edited January 2016

    Sadly, you can do for it in Kloxo-MR.

    ..:: Kloxo-MR - hosting and forum ::..

  • @coreston said:
    this is a great specs, try to let's your customers use Wordpress cache too and you will be just fine :)

    >

    I was recommended super cache plugin on them

  • corestoncoreston Member, Provider

    So it's great then :)

    CoreSton - Cloud, Dedicated Servers & VPS in Los Angeles & Dallas

    Ask Me About Our Low cost Dedicated Servers! We Make Deals! [email protected]

Sign In or Register to comment.