Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

from where I can bring new customer ??
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

from where I can bring new customer ??

corestoncoreston Member, Provider

All of US know how to work on servers & support Departments, but not to got customers

As a hosting company that all of their focus is on cheap dedicated servers (we own our own servers), from where did you think we can bring customers ?

What you can share with me?

Thanked by 1rokok

CoreSton - Cloud, Dedicated Servers & VPS in Los Angeles & Dallas

Ask Me About Our Low cost Dedicated Servers! We Make Deals! [email protected]

«1

Comments

    1. What?
    2. you can't be serious.
    Thanked by 2Gulf theroyalstudent

    Go give Vultr(referral) a try. | GNU/Linux http://debian.org

  • WHT, LET, but the biggest one is recommendations and referrals!

  • HostingSpecialistsHostingSpecialists Member, Provider

    If we could tell you our best methods, we'd be poor.

  • corestoncoreston Member, Provider
    edited January 2016

    it's your point, thank any way, but try to go out of this discussion to do not take our ways hahahaha :P

    CoreSton - Cloud, Dedicated Servers & VPS in Los Angeles & Dallas

    Ask Me About Our Low cost Dedicated Servers! We Make Deals! [email protected]

  • corestoncoreston Member, Provider
    edited January 2016

    WHT, LET, but the biggest one is recommendations and referrals!

    Thank you :)

    CoreSton - Cloud, Dedicated Servers & VPS in Los Angeles & Dallas

    Ask Me About Our Low cost Dedicated Servers! We Make Deals! [email protected]

  • corestoncoreston Member, Provider

    @GM2015 said:
    1. What?
    2. you can't be serious.

    Why ?

    CoreSton - Cloud, Dedicated Servers & VPS in Los Angeles & Dallas

    Ask Me About Our Low cost Dedicated Servers! We Make Deals! [email protected]

  • cociucociu Member, Provider
    edited January 2016

    @coreston my personallly opinion : be good in what you do , have patciense , a little adsense, comunytyes ex LET, WHT, VPSBOARD , etc etc , and if you are stable the clients will come . I wish you succes ! AND MOST IMPORTANT HAVE MONEY TO LOST FOR THE FIRST YEAR MINIMUM !

  • corestoncoreston Member, Provider

    @cociu said:
    coreston my personallly opinion : be good in what you do , have patciense , a little adsense, comunytyes ex LET, WHT, VPSBOARD , etc etc , and if you are stable the clients will come . I wish you succes ! AND MOST IMPORTANT HAVE MONEY TO LOST FOR THE FIRST YEAR MINIMUM !

    I Love People like you, who they are PRO ;)

    Thanked by 1linuxthefish

    CoreSton - Cloud, Dedicated Servers & VPS in Los Angeles & Dallas

    Ask Me About Our Low cost Dedicated Servers! We Make Deals! [email protected]

  • Spam

    Thanked by 1GM2015
  • Pay me $30 and you will be in my sig

    Different.

  • cociucociu Member, Provider

    TinyTunnel_Tom said: Pay me $30 and you will be in my sig

    if is livetime maybe i am interesed :)

  • corestoncoreston Member, Provider

    @cociu said:

    Me too

    CoreSton - Cloud, Dedicated Servers & VPS in Los Angeles & Dallas

    Ask Me About Our Low cost Dedicated Servers! We Make Deals! [email protected]

  • corestoncoreston Member, Provider

    @Gulf said:
    Spam

    You are correct, but why you lost your time to respond !

    CoreSton - Cloud, Dedicated Servers & VPS in Los Angeles & Dallas

    Ask Me About Our Low cost Dedicated Servers! We Make Deals! [email protected]

  • I disagree that all of from US or that all of us know this and that. Take people like IgniteServer, Nuggets and et cetera as examples. Horrible horrible stuff.

    Oh boy there is so much wrong.

    Thanked by 1coreston

    I'm on vacation in Belize.

  • jarjar Provider

    @Gulf said:
    Spam

    He tried that already, thread is in the moderator dump ;)

    Thanked by 1coreston

    Founder @ MXroute

  • @coreston said:
    You are correct, but why you lost your time to respond !

    I mean spam is a great way to get new customers. It is not easy way, but it works.

    Thanked by 1coreston
  • corestoncoreston Member, Provider

    @Hidden_Refuge said:
    I disagree that all of from US or that all of us know this and that. Take people like IgniteServer, Nuggets and et cetera as examples. Horrible horrible stuff.

    Oh boy there is so much wrong.

    I respect your words, but looking for customers here not go out of market :)

    CoreSton - Cloud, Dedicated Servers & VPS in Los Angeles & Dallas

    Ask Me About Our Low cost Dedicated Servers! We Make Deals! [email protected]

  • $30 monthly or $20 quarterly and $16.66 on annual pricing

    Different.

  • corestoncoreston Member, Provider

    @Gulf said:
    I mean spam is a great way to get new customers. It is not easy way, but it works.

    Sorry got confused before :) accept my apologies
    Then the question will be how to stole customers money!

    No really we have few customers around MENA Market, but to go to other Markets and for this we ask & we learn :)

    CoreSton - Cloud, Dedicated Servers & VPS in Los Angeles & Dallas

    Ask Me About Our Low cost Dedicated Servers! We Make Deals! [email protected]

  • Expanding on what cociu said, it's a good idea to have a set budget for everything you could possibly need and financing to match. If you have the funds for it buy advert space on LET, or look into Google Ads. Even if you do make your money back in the first year plan for failure, and start off small. No use spending all your time getting clients only for them to leave in a years time when your nodes get full!

    A good community presence is critical if you want to focus on something like LE* market, keep helping other people out, replying to request threads and doing stuff for free so people know who you are and that you have the knowledge.

    In no time at all your customers will be replying to request threads saying "Check out xyz host, my current hosting with them works well and their support is friendly". Don't make the mistake of ignoring current clients and having a high client turnover, you want people to stay and bring their friends!

    Thanked by 1coreston
  • cociucociu Member, Provider

    TinyTunnel_Tom said: $30 monthly or $20 quarterly and $16.66 on annual pricing

    !!!!! Here is LET !!! can be 0.10 $ /mo ?

  • corestoncoreston Member, Provider

    @jarland said:
    He tried that already, thread is in the moderator dump ;)

    Sorry about this Man, it's not a Spam, It's the rules that I don't read lol

    Sorry again

    Thanked by 1jar

    CoreSton - Cloud, Dedicated Servers & VPS in Los Angeles & Dallas

    Ask Me About Our Low cost Dedicated Servers! We Make Deals! [email protected]

  • corestoncoreston Member, Provider

    @linuxthefish said:
    Expanding on what cociu said, it's a good idea to have a set budget for everything you could possibly need and financing to match. If you have the funds for it buy advert space on LET, or look into Google Ads. Even if you do make your money back in the first year plan for failure, and start off small. No use spending all your time getting clients only for them to leave in a years time when your nodes get full!

    A good community presence is critical if you want to focus on something like LE* market, keep helping other people out, replying to request threads and doing stuff for free so people know who you are and that you have the knowledge.

    In no time at all your customers will be replying to request threads saying "Check out xyz host, my current hosting with them works well and their support is friendly". Don't make the mistake of ignoring current clients and having a high client turnover, you want people to stay and bring their friends!

    Good Point ! Thank Bro

    CoreSton - Cloud, Dedicated Servers & VPS in Los Angeles & Dallas

    Ask Me About Our Low cost Dedicated Servers! We Make Deals! [email protected]

  • Word of mouth. Businesses are more than willing to pay if you manage their services for them.

    Thanked by 1coreston

    wget https://s.flamz.pw/dl/bench.sh && bash bench.sh

    curl https://s.flamz.pw/analytics/bench/stats.php

  • My English is quite good, but I have no idea what you just asked.

  • corestoncoreston Member, Provider

    @DennisdeWit said:
    My English is quite good, but I have no idea what you just asked.

    Try to be a Provider to know that

    CoreSton - Cloud, Dedicated Servers & VPS in Los Angeles & Dallas

    Ask Me About Our Low cost Dedicated Servers! We Make Deals! [email protected]

  • @coreston said:

    Try to not be a provider if you need to ask where you can find potential customers.

    Thanked by 1Kris
  • LET and WHT is a good place to start.

    Typical guy alexneo.net

    Peering AS135103

  • @TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    $30 monthly or $20 quarterly and $16.66 on annual pricing

    That's delimiter pricing (tm).

  • Free Dedicated offer !

    I repeat, RAID is not backup | Looking for a developer for your next project? - Hire me

  • corestoncoreston Member, Provider

    @sdglhm said:
    Free Dedicated offer !

    You can't have Colcoation fees, ROI Servers fees, .. to give free Dedicated offer !

    CoreSton - Cloud, Dedicated Servers & VPS in Los Angeles & Dallas

    Ask Me About Our Low cost Dedicated Servers! We Make Deals! [email protected]

  • Was being sarcastic. Many try to attract customers with "FREE" offers yet they mostly get abusers at best.

    PM'd you

    I repeat, RAID is not backup | Looking for a developer for your next project? - Hire me

  • Free pocket lamps. Everyone needs them!

    vrtz.net Cheap VPS Servers Offers - now with EXCLUSIVE offers! (all links are aff links)
    $12/year HostUS Deal (768MB RAM+768MB vSwap)$11.29/year GestionDBI Deal (768MB RAM)

  • corestoncoreston Member, Provider

    @sdglhm said:
    Was being sarcastic. Many try to attract customers with "FREE" offers yet they mostly get abusers at best.

    The Abuser, this is why we cannot go with FREE Offers

    CoreSton - Cloud, Dedicated Servers & VPS in Los Angeles & Dallas

    Ask Me About Our Low cost Dedicated Servers! We Make Deals! [email protected]

  • @coreston said:
    No really we have few customers around MENA Market, but to go to other Markets and for this we ask & we learn :)

    Do you operate in the MENA region?

  • @Traffic said:
    Free pocket lamps. Everyone needs them!

    You've just made me google the cost of this. I'm tempted to throw some in with selected dedis/VPSes

    Thanked by 1Wolf

    Different.

  • Traffic said: Free pocket lamps. Everyone needs them!

    Pocket knife is much better.

    I repeat, RAID is not backup | Looking for a developer for your next project? - Hire me

  • GulfGulf Member
    edited January 2016

    @TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    You've just made me google the cost of this. I'm tempted to throw some in with selected dedis/VPSes

    For IT people offer a usb lamp!

    aliexpress.com/item/High-brightness-5W-USB-led-Light-portable-led-lamp-for-notebook-mini-table-lights-keyboard-Eye/32280721057.html

  • GM2015GM2015 Member
    edited January 2016

    Clouvider(used to or still) gives USB drives according to some threads. Ignitesewers(wat) used to give away lighters.

    Go give Vultr(referral) a try. | GNU/Linux http://debian.org

  • It's common with many businesses. We usually sends out USB drives for our new customers as a welcome gift. Also desk calendars, t-shirts and few other things. They love them.

    I repeat, RAID is not backup | Looking for a developer for your next project? - Hire me

  • Gulf said: For IT people offer a usb lamp!

    Our local £1 shop has these!

  • @linuxthefish said:
    Our local £1 shop has these!

    Where do you live? :/

  • Gulf said: Where do you live? :/

    Our local 0,01€ shop got those too, and with local I mean Guangzhou, China.

    Software is like sex, it's better when it's free!

  • TrafficTraffic Member
    edited January 2016

    @Frecyboy said:
    Our local 0,01€ shop got those too, and with local I mean Guangzhou, China.

    I can see $0.30 each, ordering one of course.

    vrtz.net Cheap VPS Servers Offers - now with EXCLUSIVE offers! (all links are aff links)
    $12/year HostUS Deal (768MB RAM+768MB vSwap)$11.29/year GestionDBI Deal (768MB RAM)

  • Would be a good idea to order a lamp like that but with a Logo of company and ship it to the customer. Illuminating and cheap.

  • Just wondering how China makes such cheap lamps $0.30. I think a cord would cost at least 20 cents.

  • corestoncoreston Member, Provider
    edited January 2016

    @Gulf said:

    Yes from Jordan & Morocco :)

    CoreSton - Cloud, Dedicated Servers & VPS in Los Angeles & Dallas

    Ask Me About Our Low cost Dedicated Servers! We Make Deals! [email protected]

  • GulfGulf Member
    edited January 2016

    @coreston said:
    Yes from Jordan & Morocco :)

    Great :) I run business in the Gulf region.
    Previously I worked for company in Dubai and it sold "digital goods" for 1.5m$ in 2 years. We used a lot of dirty marketing. The company was closed last summer. We invested in google ads, local ads, and nothing worked like the method above. So you should be creative if you want to sell something online.

    PS you should work very hard on your project, days and nights then people will start to recommend your product each other, to the community, so you may not need to do anything to get new customers.

  • corestoncoreston Member, Provider

    Thank you Gulf, We are in Business from 3 years ago as resellers but now we own our Hardware :)

    Thank for the help!

    CoreSton - Cloud, Dedicated Servers & VPS in Los Angeles & Dallas

    Ask Me About Our Low cost Dedicated Servers! We Make Deals! [email protected]

Sign In or Register to comment.