Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

from where I can bring new customer ??
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

from where I can bring new customer ??

All of US know how to work on servers & support Departments, but not to got customers

As a hosting company that all of their focus is on cheap dedicated servers (we own our own servers), from where did you think we can bring customers ?

What you can share with me?

Thanked by 1rokok

Comments

1. What?
    2. you can't be serious.
    Thanked by 2Gulf theroyalstudent
  • WHT, LET, but the biggest one is recommendations and referrals!

• If we could tell you our best methods, we'd be poor.

• corestoncoreston Member
    edited January 2016

it's your point, thank any way, but try to go out of this discussion to do not take our ways hahahaha :P

• corestoncoreston Member
    edited January 2016

WHT, LET, but the biggest one is recommendations and referrals!

Thank you :)

• @GM2015 said:
    1. What?
    2. you can't be serious.

Why ?

• cociucociu Member
    edited January 2016

@coreston my personallly opinion : be good in what you do , have patciense , a little adsense, comunytyes ex LET, WHT, VPSBOARD , etc etc , and if you are stable the clients will come . I wish you succes ! AND MOST IMPORTANT HAVE MONEY TO LOST FOR THE FIRST YEAR MINIMUM !

• @cociu said:
    coreston my personallly opinion : be good in what you do , have patciense , a little adsense, comunytyes ex LET, WHT, VPSBOARD , etc etc , and if you are stable the clients will come . I wish you succes ! AND MOST IMPORTANT HAVE MONEY TO LOST FOR THE FIRST YEAR MINIMUM !

I Love People like you, who they are PRO ;)

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • Spam

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • Pay me $30 and you will be in my sig

• TinyTunnel_Tom said: Pay me $30 and you will be in my sig

if is livetime maybe i am interesed :)

• @cociu said:

Me too

• @Gulf said:
    Spam

You are correct, but why you lost your time to respond !

• I disagree that all of from US or that all of us know this and that. Take people like IgniteServer, Nuggets and et cetera as examples. Horrible horrible stuff.

Oh boy there is so much wrong.

Thanked by 1coreston
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Gulf said:
    Spam

He tried that already, thread is in the moderator dump ;)

Thanked by 1coreston
  • @coreston said:
    You are correct, but why you lost your time to respond !

I mean spam is a great way to get new customers. It is not easy way, but it works.

Thanked by 1coreston
  • @Hidden_Refuge said:
    I disagree that all of from US or that all of us know this and that. Take people like IgniteServer, Nuggets and et cetera as examples. Horrible horrible stuff.

Oh boy there is so much wrong.

I respect your words, but looking for customers here not go out of market :)

• $30 monthly or $20 quarterly and $16.66 on annual pricing

• @Gulf said:
    I mean spam is a great way to get new customers. It is not easy way, but it works.

Sorry got confused before :) accept my apologies
    Then the question will be how to stole customers money!

No really we have few customers around MENA Market, but to go to other Markets and for this we ask & we learn :)

• Expanding on what cociu said, it's a good idea to have a set budget for everything you could possibly need and financing to match. If you have the funds for it buy advert space on LET, or look into Google Ads. Even if you do make your money back in the first year plan for failure, and start off small. No use spending all your time getting clients only for them to leave in a years time when your nodes get full!

A good community presence is critical if you want to focus on something like LE* market, keep helping other people out, replying to request threads and doing stuff for free so people know who you are and that you have the knowledge.

In no time at all your customers will be replying to request threads saying "Check out xyz host, my current hosting with them works well and their support is friendly". Don't make the mistake of ignoring current clients and having a high client turnover, you want people to stay and bring their friends!

Thanked by 1coreston
  • TinyTunnel_Tom said: $30 monthly or $20 quarterly and $16.66 on annual pricing

!!!!! Here is LET !!! can be 0.10 $ /mo ?

• @jarland said:
    He tried that already, thread is in the moderator dump ;)

Sorry about this Man, it's not a Spam, It's the rules that I don't read lol

Sorry again

Thanked by 1jar
  • @linuxthefish said:
    Expanding on what cociu said, it's a good idea to have a set budget for everything you could possibly need and financing to match. If you have the funds for it buy advert space on LET, or look into Google Ads. Even if you do make your money back in the first year plan for failure, and start off small. No use spending all your time getting clients only for them to leave in a years time when your nodes get full!

A good community presence is critical if you want to focus on something like LE* market, keep helping other people out, replying to request threads and doing stuff for free so people know who you are and that you have the knowledge.

In no time at all your customers will be replying to request threads saying "Check out xyz host, my current hosting with them works well and their support is friendly". Don't make the mistake of ignoring current clients and having a high client turnover, you want people to stay and bring their friends!

Good Point ! Thank Bro

• Word of mouth. Businesses are more than willing to pay if you manage their services for them.

Thanked by 1coreston
  • My English is quite good, but I have no idea what you just asked.

• @DennisdeWit said:
    My English is quite good, but I have no idea what you just asked.

Try to be a Provider to know that

• @coreston said:

Try to not be a provider if you need to ask where you can find potential customers.

Thanked by 1Kris
  • LET and WHT is a good place to start.

• @TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    $30 monthly or $20 quarterly and $16.66 on annual pricing

That's delimiter pricing (tm).