Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ovh review
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Ovh review

Hi

Thought I would share my review about ovh

I ordered a server and it took 7 days to activate (not great)

Then finally when I got setup it the. Got suspended with 1 day after as they said my payment was failed which took 2 days to rectify but then they said sorry ha

So I then asked for a refund and they said yes sir that's fine you will get refund 3 days from now . I have now waited 2 weeks and still no refund

I am very disappointed :(

Cheers
John

Thanked by 3GM2015 rokok adxn

Comments

• @vpsflex said:
    Hi

Thought I would share my review about ovh

Then finally when I got setup it the. Got suspended with 1 day after as they said my payment was failed which took 2 days to rectify but then they said sorry ha

So I then asked for a refund and they said yes sir that's fine you will get refund 3 days from now . I have now waited 2 weeks and still no refund

I am very disappointed :(

Cheers
    John

are you using ovh's subbrand soyoustart?
    as that is what I use and I got some of the 120 second available servers before their redesign and it was working great and provisioned instantly after payment.

• That's not a review, that's a complaint.

• Hi no it was ovh and its not really a complaint vim sharing my experience

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • I appreciate you sharing your experience, but let's stay with the language your English and American predecessors have agreed to speak.

vpsflex said: Hi no it was ovh and its not really a complaint vim sharing my experience

• @vpsflex said:

Oh poor you, took me over a month..

Thanked by 1century1stop
  • nothing says what you state is true, prove it

• vpsflex said: it took 7 days to activate (not great)

Checking the stock with them before you order is good to get fast delivery from OVH or at-least you will have an idea about the delivery time and it's the most happened problem with OVH for almost everyone ... though for me it was 48 Hours only :)

• I got two servers from them one in Canada and the other one in France , same specs delivered in minutes after payment validated.

• ManofServerManofServer Member
    edited January 2016

Credit card refunds can be slow.

I suggest you get back to OVH and re-order the server and be ready to wait for it. You gotta join the big leagues Son, otherwise you'll end up with HVH or something.

• Yeah don't expect any form of support with OVH (at least that makes any sense) but their hardware is far better than any low end provider for the price point.

• Sounds like you have a problem, not OVH.

• ManofServer said: Credit card refunds can be slow.

Yeah they always take 3 weeks for me.. think one is supposed to wait a month before doing anything?

The rest sounds familiar. OVH is reliably unreliable when it comes to things that don't get solved automatically.

• GulfGulf Member
    edited January 2016

Recently I had a billing problem with OVH Cloud.
    They always charged my card automatically, and I ignored the last invoice notification.
    But when I opened my OVH account it was blocked because of unpaid invoice.
    Hopefully they did not delete my 100k files and I managed to pay 30 cents debt.

So be careful with OVH, pay invoices manually and immediately. Anyway they are stable superb budget provider and saved me a lot of money on servers.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

if the payment failed, could you tell what you are waiting for? if the payment is never went through! Not really review or experience! Never had such issue with any providers. Have you provided your own personal information or someone else?