Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Latest Spam from BlissHOSTingCo,LLC [email protected]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Latest Spam from BlissHOSTingCo,LLC [email protected]

AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Anyone else get this yesterday?

Check your spam folders if your on gmail.

HI,

Good DAY,                                                                                                                            

Greetings From Bliss HOSTing Company

Compare our Dedicated Services with others.                                 
www.blisshostingco.net

We offer following Services with affordable cost than what it might be in house.
1-Domain Registration
2-Web hosting
3-Reseller Hosting
4-VPS Hosting
5-CLOUD VPS SERVERs
6-Windows VPS Server
7-Linux VPS Servers
8-Linux Dedicated Servers
9-Windows Dedicated Servers
10-CLOUD SERVERS
11-PRIVATE Cloud Servers
12-MS server management
13-Reliable & Affordable Dedicated& PRIVATE Cloud  server provider Company (all over the world)

NOTE: We Have   Canada, USA ,Singapore, Netherland,  Based Dedicated server
1 Month Free Dedicated Server With Free 5 IPs & 2 Month FREE CLOUD SERVERS And Other if you want to
Purchase any Products Visit this URLs
http://blisshostingco.net/dedicated-hosting.html
http://blisshostingco.net/vps-hosting.html
http://blisshostingco.net/private-cloud-server.html
http://blisshostingco.net/cloud-hosting.html
http://blisshostingco.net/cloud-vps.html

(Dedicated Server delivery Time 5 To 8 Hours)

Best Regards,
Business Development Manager 
BlissHOSTingCo.net
[email protected]

The site in its current form (seems like a phoenix-ed domain) seems to be active since 1st Aug 2015

I asked where they got my email address from on the chat, they confirmed that they bought a hosting customers email list.

They seem to be in PK from what I can tell so probably don't care about the legalities of it, the email they used has only been used with CVPS.

Anyone else get it?

Comments

• who trust in a hosting company wich send spam ?

• AnthonySmith said: They seem to be in PK from what I can tell so probably don't care about the legalities of it, the email they used has only been used with CVPS.

Interesting to see if the other feedback points the same way!

I've had nothing, but I don't tend to whore my pennies out to that many VPS providers.

• AnthonySmith said: Anyone else get it?

Negative. I did receive the spam from "IntenseNode" the other week though.

• this is why i use abine's blur when i signup to any provider. stops spam

• cociu said: who trust in a hosting company wich send spam ?

who would trust cold caller ppi companies and such? people signup anyway..

• Shame they didn't say who sold the list, so we can see who selling people's private information. But yeah who in the decent mind starts a hosting company by buying information and sending spam?

Thanked by 1rgenzon
  • Now I don't have this, but I did have the intensehost one, which suggests this may be a different mailing list. Anyone with provider-specific email addresses able to suggest where the leak may be from?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Well the only other place I sued the address anywhere hosting related is WHT, suppose they could be the ones selling member emails.

Licensecart said: Shame they didn't say who sold the list, so we can see who selling people's private information. But yeah who in the decent mind starts a hosting company by buying information and sending spam?

Well his English was terrible, maybe someone that speaks urdu can have a stab.

• Might be me, but I read "hole hosting" as "colo crossing" on my first look, had 2 re read.

Thanked by 1theroyalstudent
  • Thanks for posting this great offer, I bought 5 of them.

• AnthonySmith said: WHT, suppose they could be the ones selling member emails.

No suppose about it, they do indeed "pass" your details to their partners.

Thanked by 1HRxM2
  • Bliss the windows xp background?

• Just a slight update from my previous post, they still haven't provided me any servers yet and are expecting a 500$ payment for them to be turned online. I guess I am being forced to pay there bill to the DC for failure to pay and spam abuse as that is what I was invoiced for?

Working on finding 500$ brb......

• @AnthonySmith said:
    Well his English was terrible, maybe someone that speaks urdu can have a stab.

I can't see any words of Urdu used by him in the screenshot posted by you but yes he definitely needs to improve his English skills & I assume he meant "whole" instead of hole. He probably wanted to say that their marketing manager purchased the list consisting of all customers of one company or many companies.

Shoaib_A said: I can't see any words of Urdu

Your right, the company is in Pakistan though and I thought urdu was the native language?

• Shoaib_AShoaib_A Member
    edited September 2015

@AnthonySmith said:
    Your right, the company is in Pakistan though and I thought urdu was the native language?

Urdu is the national language but English is predominantly the medium of instruction in educational institutions & it is also the official language alongside Urdu as well. However I did try to reach them through their live technical support but no one has replied until now. May be they have already realized that their desperate attempt to get customers by sending spam has not been appreciated by people & do not wish to discuss further about it.

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

Why we dont all spam back ? There is plenty of hosts here who would be more than happy to send their latest offers and product updates to [email protected]

• @drserver said:
    Why we dont all spam back ? There is plenty of hosts here who would be more than happy to send their latest offers and product updates to [email protected]

It's moments like these that remind me why you're such a badass provider.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

Pwner said: It's moments like these that remind me why you're such a badass provider.

I have just informed them that we have new Sweden location

• @drserver said:

If we get enough providers, we can just spam them all day. Lol.