Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1EUR or less, VPS. min. 0.5GB RAM, no NAT, more than 5GB disk. TY!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1EUR or less, VPS. min. 0.5GB RAM, no NAT, more than 5GB disk. TY!

Comments

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited September 2015

Not going to happen. You are wasting your time and you probably already know this by your response in your post. How about you just del this thread and call it a day instead?

Edit: anything that costs that much will not be worth having and if you do decide to buy from one of them, don't come back here complaining when it doesn't work worth a shit.

(facepalm)

• What's wrong? Annual prices are similar, and this is lowend discussion here.

• FrecyboyFrecyboy Member
    edited September 2015

http://seflow.net/2/index.php/en/services/flexcloud/flexpricing

Edit: Didn't saw they changed their plans, forget it

Thanked by 2deadbeef vimalware
  • KlaasPiima said: What's wrong? Annual prices are similar, and this is lowend discussion here.

Annual prices are cheaper because there are less transaction fees involved. This isn't happening and if it does, you don't want it.

• Guy asks for super low offer.

Another guy says "u crazy wtf?"

2 other guys post super low offers.

This forum delivers :D

Thanked by 2howardsl2 korobkov
  • @deadbeef said:

HailLET

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Yeah and if you choose to use those offers, expect to get what you pay for.

Can we stop racing to the bottom yet?

I bet within 2 weeks this guy comes back and posts one of those awesome reviews that shows he was upset that someone offering services for pennies didn't work out for him.

Instead adjust your budget and get something worth having with a reputable provider.

sigh

Cheers!

• TheLinuxBug said: I bet within 2 weeks this guy comes back and posts one of those awesome reviews that shows he was upset that someone offering services for pennies didn't work out for him.

I am with both mentioned and can't complain. With Seflow since at least a year, and with Aruba since it got posted here. But you're right, don't expect heaven on earth for your €

Thanked by 1TheLinuxBug
  • KlaasPiimaKlaasPiima Member
    edited September 2015

I just didn't want to pay annually.
    700km from here, there's an offer 512/20, the cost is less than a dollar a month basically.

• @TheLinuxBug said:
    Yeah and if you choose to use those offers, expect to get what you pay for.

Who told you he expected a Lambo?

Can we stop racing to the bottom yet?

Bothered much? You could always go knitting for a hobby if this is stressful for you.

I bet within 2 weeks this guy comes back and posts one of those awesome reviews that shows he was upset that someone offering services for pennies didn't work out for him.

And you are the white knight in shiny armor.

Instead adjust your budget and get something worth having with a reputable provider.

Or how about getting off your high horse and be helpful when you actually can instead of bitching around.

• I can pay BTC if PP is too much.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran
    Linux
    1 Core
    1 GB
    RAM
    20 GB
    SSD Storage
    2 TB/month
    transfer
    wmvare-logo
    powered
    1,00 €/month

Link: https://www.arubacloud.com/

Thanked by 1sambling
  • Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: Linux 1 Core 1 GB RAM 20 GB SSD Storage 2 TB/month transfer wmvare-logo powered 1,00 €/month

You're late to the party ;D

• "need voucher"

• Not sure what the point of your post was @deadbeef, I am sorry people here lack common sense and need to be reminded these things to begin with, such as you it seems.

I am getting pretty tierd of coming here and seeing 50 different "I want the cheapest piece of shit VPS I can get" and then a week later we have some shitty 'Review' about how awful that host was. This is why i made my statement.

High horse? More like hoping people will get their heads out of their ass and purchase something they can actually rely on and use instead of some garbage.

Good trolling me I suppose, at least you got me to respond... but seriously if you don't realize the truth behind what I wrote and believe your approach is better... just LOL.

Cheers!

Thanked by 1retry
  • @TheLinuxBug said:
    Not sure what the point of your post was deadbeef,

Not a high school graduate, aye mate?

I am sorry people here lack common sense and need to be reminded these things to begin with, such as you it seems.

Such responsibility on your shoulders. Saving the world from its folly must be exhausting.

I am getting pretty tierd of coming here and seeing 50 different "I want the cheapest piece of shit VPS I can get" and then a week later we have some shitty 'Review' about how awful that host was. This is why i made my statement.

Knitting. 95% of old ladies vouch for it.

High horse? More like hoping people will get their heads out of their ass and purchase something they can actually rely on and use instead of some garbage.

Such social contribution.

Good trolling me I suppose, at least you got me to respond... but seriously if you don't realize the truth behind what I wrote and believe your approach is better... just LOL.

Really not a high school graduate...

Thanked by 2jvnadr NanoG6
  • Don't forget the ArubaCloud deal normally doesn't cost only 1€, it's just a special. Got one in DE and can't complain, especially for the price. dd results were crappy for a SSD at the beginning (around 24MB/s) but now they're around 800MB/s (which definitely isn't essential too, I know, though the 24MB/s I/O was kinda low). Uptime was 100% so far, performance alright, network alright as well, didn't need support yet. For 1€ - well..

• Not again... Drama incoming

• @deadbeef said:
    Not a high school graduate, aye mate?
    Really not a high school graduate...

HILARIOUS AND ORIGINAL.

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited September 2015

Yea, no. Your arguments are just as pointless as the previous ones.

Good job at pointless conversation, I award you the gold medal.

Cheers!

• deadbeefdeadbeef Member
    edited September 2015

@TheLinuxBug said:
    Yea, no. Your arguments are just as pointless as the previous ones.

Where exactly did you see the arguments, might I inquire thy holiness, for I have only been toying you. It should be obvious that arguments are reserved for qualified individuals. Consider it a ladder of sorts - all you have to do is climb.

Good job at pointless conversation, I award you the gold medal.

No job, pleasure.

• Wait for Dacentec to re-add the VPS mini plan (if they do)

$1/mo for 512MB RAM, 25GB space

• DalCompDalComp Member
    edited September 2015

deadbeef said: Guy asks for super low offer.

Another guy says "u crazy wtf?"

2 other guys post super low offers.

This forum delivers :D

Because there's a thin line of insanity between guy asks for 1EUR VPS and guy asks for 1EUR VPS payable yearly

Thanked by 1TheLinuxBug
  • Why would I pay 15$ for something, that I use 2-3 times a month for 2 months? It should be online for that time, digital/vultr would be at least 10 bucks too.
    One way or another prices are still good, if the thing just works.
    Low End is not production stuff, although I can sell 600$ phones from a 2€/yr shared account :D.

• KlaasPiima said: Why would I pay 15$ for something, that I use 2-3 times a month for 2 months?

If you intend to use this box just for 2-3 times per month, then, why don't you try some hourly billing cloud vps? IWStack, SeFlow and DO could do perfect job and if you use them for just that, you could end paying less than 1€ per month (assuming you destroy vps after each use and you keep only a snapshot - of course, you will have different ips probably, each time)

Thanked by 1netomx
  • KlaasPiima said: It should be online for that time

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

KlaasPiima said: It should be online for that time

Then, pay for that time.

Thanked by 3netomx howardsl2 Amitz
  • For 0,90€ got myself a vps. For a month. PP and others. 30GB/0,5GB, ty.

• @KlaasPiima said:
    For 0,90€ got myself a vps. For a month. PP and others. 30GB/0,5GB, ty.

Where?