Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Summer VPS Hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Summer VPS Hosting

interserverMLinterserverML Member
edited June 2015 in Offers

Greetings,

Tired of moving between hosting companies?
We have been around for 15years!

InterServer was established in April 1999 as a web presence provider. Over the years our company has expanded its product line to include dedicated servers, colocation and managed services. In 2006 InterServer built out our own datacenter in Secaucus, New Jersey. With our exceptional service InterServer is the leading choice for many online operations today.

OpenVZ VPS Cloud VPS Package
1 CPU Core
1024 MB Memory
25GB Storage
1TB Transfer
$6 per month (First month for $.01 with coupon code summerforum)

Create your own coupons and landing pages with our affiliate program! http://www.interserver.net/affiliate.php

THE MOST RELIABLE HOSTING CHOICE OF MOST ONLINE OPERATIONS TODAY!http://www.interserver.net/

**30 days Money Back Guarantee..
Contact us now at [email protected], We are open 24/7 to Serve YOU!
Thank you,
InterServer.net

Comments

• You may need to change your code and title. "Summer VPS hosting" is a big turn off

Thanked by 1PremiumN
  • Your windows VPS is the the laggest VPS I've ever used.

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited June 2015

windytime90 said: Your windows VPS is the the laggest VPS I've ever used.

I guess for a cent it's OK if it just boots :)

interserverML said: Summer VPS Hosting

You should really try and make yourself familiar with the community before posting to avoid doing mistakes like using that title.

• @windytime90 said:

Why you haven't updated your signature? runabove offers now is $10 to be used within 1 month only.

• sdglhm said: You may need to change your code and title. "Summer VPS hosting" is a big turn off

It's the best title :)

Thanked by 1Traffic
  • mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Updated offer to comply with the rules.

• bitseekerbitseeker Member
    edited June 2015

@sdglhm said:
    You may need to change your code and title. "Summer VPS hosting" is a big turn off

Perhaps it's sarcasm. :) It got me to go, "uh, oh, what's this". Accidentally clever marketing?