Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a Billing VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a Billing VPS

agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

Looking for offers that include the following:

1 Free Wildcard SSL
1 GB of RAM
50GB Disk

Would be nice if Blesta / WHMCS were included / low cost / internal license.

Comments

• Maybe you should look at reseller hosting? For instance host gator?

• wychwych Member
    edited March 2015

Not sure if they offer SSL certs but delimiter ( @MarkTurner ) and @Steven_F are doing billing panels with certain products.

Thanked by 1MarkTurner
  • agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

Someone actually PMed me and issued me a few certs so I just need a VPS with a free / cheap billing license.

Thanked by 1rauppe31
  • @Wych, it's with a V. WITH A V.

@agoldenberg - Free wildcard SSL? Keep us updated if you find that.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Steven_F said: @Wych, it's with a V. WITH A V.

Anti Virus? ;)

• i think you should wait a little for boltvm to come up with free blesta...

• ClancomsClancoms Member
    edited March 2015

why would you put a billing system on a shared hosting VPS anyway ? you are just asking to get your customers info hacked.

Get a cheap dedicated and virtualize it create a vps then install onto that.

• @Chalipa said:
    i think you should wait a little for boltvm to come up with free blesta...

^ This. @Steven_F 's service is awesome.

Thanked by 1Steven_F
  • NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

Steven_F said: Free wildcard SSL? Keep us updated if you find that.

SingleHop resellers actually offer this.

Clancoms said: why would you put a billing system on a shared hosting VPS anyway ? you are just asking to get your customers info hacked.

Get a cheap dedicated and virtualize it create a vps then install onto that.

If he doesn't get a shitty OVZ I don't see the problem.

^^^ This ^^^

If you know how to secure a system, then you don't worry about getting hacked.

Also I managed to get my SSLs so that requirement is out. Maybe I'll just wait and see what @Steven_F decides on billing panels to offer and just get one through the 2 VPSes I have with him.

• Hello could I ask who you got your wildcard ssl certs from as my ssl cert wildcard expires on December of this year and need one to put in place before it expires.

• 17brownj17brownj Member, Host Rep

Yea I'm also in need of a wildcard SSL.

• rauppe31rauppe31 Member, Host Rep

@timnboys @17brownj PM me with your CSR and a confirmation email that can be used (e.g. [email protected]).

• Send me a PM with your budget and I'll see if I can do something for you. It will probably be out of your budget, but it's HA hosting with an internal WHMCS license so it's worth hearing you out.

• ItsChrisGItsChrisG Member
    edited March 2015

@Nyr said:
    SingleHop resellers actually offer this.

Whats singlehop doing to be able to offer free SSL's right and left? who did they partner with to get that deal?
    is it first year free?

• 17brownj17brownj Member, Host Rep

They offer a reseller plan for unlimited ssls for one flat fee. https://www.alphassl.com/ssl-certificates/resell-ssl.html
    and singlehop allows you to register 1-5 year cert. https://www.singlehop.com/server-hosting/related-managed-services/server-security-servers/

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

ItsChrisG said: Whats singlehop doing to be able to offer free SSL's right and left? who did they partner with to get that deal? is it first year free?

AlphaSSL/GlobalSign. Unlimited free certificates, not only the first year.

Thanked by 1Jonchun
  • DeanDean Member

@17brownj how much is the flat fee?

• Slight bump, however I'm looking for something similar.

@agoldenberg, have you found anything yet?

@ElliotJ not yet.

• agoldenberg said: 1 Free Wildcard SSL 1 GB of RAM 50GB Disk

I could do this under our Software-as-a-Service with a SLA of 99.99% uptime guarantee. Will throw in free lifetime license of KwiBill.

• @KwiceroLTD said:
    I could do this under our Software-as-a-Service with a SLA of 99.99% uptime guarantee. Will throw in free lifetime license of KwiBill.

are you for real?

• JoeMerit said: are you for real?

Yes

• @KwiceroLTD
    isn't all the licenses "free lifetime license" as you only pay it once as I understand.

• @agoldenberg Where did you find a free wildcard SSL? I need one t.t

• timnboys said: @KwiceroLTD isn't all the licenses "free lifetime license" as you only pay it once as I understand.

Well, there is a $40.00 cost involved if you buy it right out, however via SaaS it's free license.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Unbundling ssl from this might give you more hits and would actually let you save money.
    SSLs are quite cheap, you can get them for $5 USD these days. Why would you need to spread this small costs across months by going with a bundled offer?

Obviously provider will add some markup to it.

• Clouvider said: Unbundling ssl from this might give you more hits and would actually let you save money. SSLs are quite cheap, you can get them for $5 USD these days. Why would you need to spread this small costs across months by going with a bundled offer?

He did...

agoldenberg said: Someone actually PMed me and issued me a few certs so I just need a VPS with a free / cheap billing license.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@KwiceroLTD pardon me, I missed that.