Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Proxious] High Performance KVM VPSs From £3 ($4.71) a Month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Proxious] High Performance KVM VPSs From £3 ($4.71) a Month

Hey guys,

I’m the founder of Proxious, a new provider that offers KVM VPSs. Currently we only have one location on offer, which is OVH France (RBX to be more exact). You can use the discount code “LETPROMO” for a recurring 25% off our VPS plans which you can view here: https://proxious.com/billing/cart.php?gid=4

Below there are some plans that you may find interesting:

512MB:

RAM: 512MB

Bandwidth: Unmetered

Disk Space: 80GB

IPv4 Addresses: 1

DDoS Protection: Unlimited

$4.71/month ($3.77 after discount)

1GB:

RAM: 1GB

Bandwidth: Unmetered

Disk Space: 100GB

IPv4 Addresses: 1

DDoS Protection: Unlimited

$9.11/month ($6.83 after discount)

You are able to pay for your service with a variety of payment methods, which include PayPal, Stripe and Bitcoin.

We run our VPSs on a server with an Intel Xeon E3 1225v2 clocked at 3.2GHz. You get access to all four of the cores of the server, however if you’re using it heavily for a prolonged period of time without an explanation your service will be terminated.

As far as our terms of service go, you can do what you like as long as it isn’t illegal, you can read it at https://www.proxious.com/terms.php

If you’ve got any questions or concerns regarding this service, please ask in the comments section.

Have a great day,

Dan

Comments

• said: however if you’re using it heavily for a prolonged period of time without an explanation your service will be terminated

Good luck with sales.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Nice offers in terms of disk space, not sure what makes OVH servers get the 'high performance' title though, best of luck with the sales.

• @Maniac said:
    Good luck with sales.

Well, would you prefer to have it that we don't restrict users abusing the CPU and then you won't have as powerful of a CPU to use thanks to someone using up the majority of the cycles? We're only thinking on the consumer by doing this.

@AnthonySmith said:
    Nice offers in terms of disk space, not sure what makes OVH servers get the 'high performance' title though, best of luck with the sales.

Thanks. What isn't "high performance" about OVH servers? It's decent hardware with one of the best available networks.

• WickedGamingUK said: Well, would you prefer to have it that we don't restrict users abusing the CPU and then you won't have as powerful of a CPU to use thanks to someone using up the majority of the cycles? We're only thinking on the consumer by doing this.

Terminating user's service without even contacting him isn't really the best idea.

• @Maniac said:
    Terminating user's service without even contacting him isn't really the best idea.

I guess you misread what I said. I said that without an explanation (e.g. We'll open a ticket with you and ask for a reason why) your service will be terminated.

Thanked by 1deadbeef
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Well its just that the only servers I see in the OVH lineup with that CPU are actually soyoustart servers with soft raid 1, probably great for gaming or storage though, but in the scheme of things that is not what most would put the banner of high performance on.

Anyway the deals are a great price for what you get so best of luck.

• @AnthonySmith said:
    Well its just that the only servers I see in the OVH lineup with that CPU are actually soyoustart servers with soft raid 1, probably great for gaming or storage though, but in the scheme of things that is not what most would put the banner of high performance on.

Anyway the deals are a great price for what you get so best of luck.

We are running a SYS server with soft RAID 1. In my opinion the CPU is perfectly fine for running most things such as game servers, websites, storage servers, etc. and it'll do a good job at it as well, hence high performance.

Thanks for the kind words and advice, though.

• hzzhyhzzhy Member

Verification code does not display