Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to start Merchant account for my hosting service
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How to start Merchant account for my hosting service

Hi all
I just complete my hosting service website all are setup except Accepting payment .
I looking to make all payment methods available on my site .

Which is (PayPal,CC's,Skrill,BankTransfer,WestrenUnion,) .
I have PayPal Account I can prepare bank account .

Skrill as I see it required resisted company :-

http://s3.postimg.org/9agtsmn03/Skrill_Business.jpg

I don't have a registered company . so how I can get Accept payment on my site using CreditCards +
Skrill .

I know many here not own companies so I need to know best way to make all this payment methods available on my site .

Comments

• don't mind me asking, is your site secure enough? you'll be liable for sensitive information if the site's hacked..........

there are numerous merchant account registrars that do not require company registration, it's the monthly FEE that's important to most anyhow......

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

Stripe

• inklightinklight Member
    edited February 2015

century1stop said: you'll be liable for sensitive information if the site's hacked

for Sure I don't Save any Credit Cards details on my Site I'm not DreamHost Or HostGator to do so .

I have reseller account with WHMCS so i don't own the server security is up to my reseller .
    i use this reseller account as start if I collect enough customers I'll move On .
    (I know that WHMCS should installed in separate server ) I know few about security maybe I'll hire someone professional for that .

Radi said: Stripe

I didn't create account with them yet but I'll do .. i still open for more suggestion .

• century1stopcentury1stop Member
    edited February 2015

2checkout, they are quite popular

• said: I don't have a registered company

Why not?

• century1stop said: 2checkout, they are quite popular

I tried open 2co account before and end up with none end question legal registration papers .. I don't know if things changed now .

edited February 2015

MrX said: Why not?

in my county I don't know how it's very complex and I have to resign my job to register company .
    In US I have relative but I think it's cost 500$/Yr fees which is way out my budget .

• @inklight said:

2CO doesn't need a registered co. unless it's required in your country

• MeanServersMeanServers Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2015

@inklight said:
    in my county I don't know how it's very complex and I have to resign my job to register company . In US I have relative but I think it's cost 500$/Yr fees which is way out my budget . ..

Not true. In Colorado, it costs you $50 to start your LLC then $10 a year for periodic reports. Add in a registered agent ($100/year max) if you do not know anyone in Colorado willing to act as your registered agent for free and your total yearly costs are $110, $160 for the first year. Quite inexpensive for protection well worth the investment.

edited February 2015

MeanServers said: In Colorado, it costs you $50 to start your LLC then $10 a year for periodic reports .

OK I found something else called Sole Proprietorship [2]
    they I don't need to register LLC for doing Business . so I'm in right path .

The issue with Skrill they still needs Registration Number . What should I enter their !

Skrill quite popular in my region .

• inklight said: The issue with Skrill they still needs Registration Number . What should I enter their !

Your company's registration number. You need to register a company of some capacity to engage with Skrill for business/merchant services. Make sure you understand any potential tax implications of doing so, though.