I had services with a company which got acquired by ChicagoVPS (like really acquired, not a CC brand). After they got bought, ChicagoVPS imported my old account details and I now had an account with them, this means now I am getting their advertisement emails from time to time.
I did try to unsubscribe really hard following their indications:
- Logged in to the client area, unsubscribe option is nowhere to be seen
- Opened a support ticket, which was ignored and closed
- Emailed Chris personally, I was ignored too
- Now my account with them has been removed, but I still get their spam
- Emails are sent with no working unsubscribe links, from mail.nwnx.net and obviously no info on how to unsubscribe/report abuse on the headers either. Something tells me than writing to [email protected] wouldn’t get them suspended either
I don’t have any hopes of this getting fixed, I blocked them at my MTA border. Just wanted to write this so it gets indexed by Google.