Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedi in EU needed.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedi in EU needed.

Hi,

Going to be hosting a few websites for local businesses.

I have services with online.net but I'm not keen on the setup fees so what I'm looking for is something reliable, pref multiple drives of 1TB+ for raid setup and 16GB+ RAM.

No specific budget as such but I'm really against setup fees - it's not a complaint, I understand why they are implemented I just don't agree with forking out for them.

The option to have more than one IP would be good if anyone wants a dedicated IPV4 for their services.

I did take a look at Hetzner auction which seemed to be decent offers.

Comments

• MSPNickMSPNick Member
    edited January 2015

@krs360 said:
    Hi,

Going to be hosting a few websites for local businesses.

I have services with online.net but I'm not keen on the setup fees so what I'm looking for is something reliable, pref multiple drives of 1TB+ for raid setup and 16GB+ RAM.

No specific budget as such but I'm really against setup fees - it's not a complaint, I understand why they are implemented I just don't agree with forking out for them.

The option to have more than one IP would be good if anyone wants a dedicated IPV4 for their services.

I did take a look at Hetzner auction which seemed to be decent offers.

Try poundhost - they might have what your looking for..

Thanked by 1CheapVPS
  • you can try seflow.net

• what is your budget?

• Not entirely sure, maybe up to 50-60 euros. Even some of the online.net deals are good but the setup fee is a fair chunk.

• MSPNick said: Try poundhost - they might have what your looking for..

Thanks for the mention Nick

said: but I'm really against setup fees

Yep me too.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

@krs360 OneProvider will sell you some older (but many still very attractive!) Online.net lineups, without setup fees. http://oneprovider.com/dedicated-servers/paris-france

• IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

Hello,

@krs360 as soon as you ask for a server with OS there's a chance you will have to pay for setup fees.

But we have xen vps with cloudstack, instances can be deployed with a OS listed in our library or an iso can be mounted.

If you are seeking for safety there is already redondancy on the disks.

The lone thing that not fits is the ram you need, for that amount the price is faraway from your budget.

For more info please ask and/or go there : https://express.ikoula.com/en/public-cloud

• @Ikoula stop spamming threads with your offer; he asked for a dedi not a cloud VM.