Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

xCubeHost.com ★ UK ★ OpenVZ ★ Raid-1 ★ 100Mbps ★ Instant Setup ★ £4/Month
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

xCubeHost.com ★ UK ★ OpenVZ ★ Raid-1 ★ 100Mbps ★ Instant Setup ★ £4/Month

xcubehostxcubehost Member
edited February 2014 in Offers

xCubeHost ★ The UK based web hosting business is proud to launch our new VPS nodes, and VPS services, bringing together many months of testing and years of knowledge and customer support experience. We look forward to hearing everyone's feedback and experience with this package.
**

    Features
  • 99.9% Uptime Guarantee.
  • United Kingdom, Europe (Hampshire)
  • SolusVM Control Panel
  • Node: Dell PowerEdge D8-180
  • Raid-1 Disk Storage
  • FREE Dedicated IP
  • Instant Setup
  • Multiple Operating System Choices
  • Experienced Support
  • Fast Setup**
  • 25GB Deal
  • **25GB** Raid-1 Disk Storage
  • Dedicated RAM 256MB
  • Burstable RAM 512MB
  • Instant Setup
  • **200GB** Bandwidth
  • Connection Speed **100mbps **
  • FREE Dedicated IP
  • **SolusVM** Control Panel
  • 2CPU Cores
  • Instant Setup
  • Multiple Operating System Choices
  • **£4.00**/Month
  • Use Code "LEB" for the special price ( lifetime price )
  • [Signup Here](https://xcubehost.com/billing/cart.php?gid=6)

Comments

  • Node: Dell PowerEdge D8-180

    what kind of node is that?

    free trial zilore monitoring

  • couldn't find your company info on the site. trading address etc.

    free trial zilore monitoring

  • Ugh, standard WHMCS Template.

  • ksubediksubedi Member
    edited February 2014

    I don't get how people expect other people to give them money if they can't even get a template for their website. Change the logo at least

  • NekkiNekki Moderator

    smiba said: Ugh, standard WHMCS Template.

    Nothing says 'I'm in this for a quick buck' like a standard template.

    Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

  • InfinityInfinity Member, Provider
    edited February 2014

    said: Hampshires

    Where's Hampshires?

    Cablestreet - London based ISP - Managed Solutions, Carrier Services, Colocation, Dedicated Servers, VMs, and more..

  • Don't know why, but their website reminded me of Mazker.

  • xcubehostxcubehost Member
    edited February 2014

    @Bruce said:
    couldn't find your company info on the site. trading address etc.

    _Currently in the process of re-designing it.
    _

    smiba said: Ugh, standard WHMCS Template.
    

    Nekki said: Nothing says 'I'm in this for a quick buck' like a standard template.

    Hey guys, when you have got down of your high horses, let me know when running the default whmcs became illegal/frowned upon....thanks.

  • @xcubehost said:
    let me know when running the default whmcs became illegal/frowned upon....thanks.

    not bothered by templates. but it is already illegal to trade online without a list of information. re-design is fine, but don't go trading until you are legal.

    free trial zilore monitoring

  • NekkiNekki Moderator

    xcubehost said: Hey guys, when you have got down of your high horses, let me know when running the default whmcs became illegal/frowned upon....thanks.

    I ain't getting off mah horse for nobody.

    Default WHCMS has been a warning sign of a provider that's in it for a quick buck for some time - you know, if you don't care about doing a little customisation of some templates, how much effort are you putting into the rest of the business?

    First impressions count for newbies, and you just made a crap first impression.

    Thanked by 1xcubehost

    Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

  • xcubehostxcubehost Member
    edited February 2014

    @Nekki said:
    First impressions count for newbies, and you just made a crap first impression.

    Im not going to argue but w/e.

    The WHMCS theme we had is currently being worked on as we changed website template to accommodate the new packages we have. EDIT - Its now online, so maybe before jumping to conclusions, you should maybe wait before trying to troll us, just a guess?

    We currently have over 500 clients on the web hosting packages, now, if its a crap impression, let me know how we have so many happy clients. ( who signed up, even if it is "crap" ) ...

  • NekkiNekki Moderator

    xcubehost said: Im not going to argue but w/e.

    I don't understand how the fact it's the weekend is relevant.

    xcubehost said: The WHMCS theme we had is currently being worked on as we changed website template to accommodate the new packages we have. EDIT - Its now online, so maybe before jumping to conclusions, you should maybe wait before trying to troll us, just a guess?

    Sorry but you launched with your pants down, end of story. How long should customers be expected to wait to see that you've taken a bit of time over your site? On the other hand, why were you so desperate to post here 1 day before your templates were ready, why not wait a day?

    xcubehost said: We currently have over 500 clients on the web hosting packages, now, if its a crap impression, let me know how we have so many happy clients. ( who signed up, even if it is "crap" ) ...

    Just saying it how I see it, based on past experience, if you've done alright in the past with shared hosting then fair play to you. The clientele here are often more discerning than your average shared hosting customer is though, as I'm sure you'll find out.

    Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

  • tuguhosttuguhost Member
    edited February 2014

    From Ruler :
    Please be informative in your offers. Please list out basic specifications (amount of memory, storage space, monthly data/bandwidth and port speed), virtualization method (Xen, OpenVZ, KVM, etc), data center location and a test IP would be ideal.

    Edit : forgot that, im not see your tittle before :)

    Tuguhost March Deal -
    1 GB Ram Linux Vps = $25/year !

Sign In or Register to comment.