Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPSHOSTINGDEAL.COM - ULTRA LOW COST Xen and OpenVZ VPS Hosting. Starting at $12 PER YEAR!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPSHOSTINGDEAL.COM - ULTRA LOW COST Xen and OpenVZ VPS Hosting. Starting at $12 PER YEAR!

BrianHarrisonBrianHarrison Member, Patron Provider
edited January 2014 in Offers

Are you looking for an affordable virtual private server? Look no further!

VPSHostingDeal.com is a division of Reprise Hosting that offers the lowest cost VPS hosting plans on the web. Our plans are hosted on high-end Intel Xeon servers located in Las Vegas, NV and Seattle, WA with RAID1 protected storage and a 99.9% uptime SLA.

How can we offer such low prices? Unlike most hosting companies, VPSHostingDeal.com offers services that are strictly self-managed. We cannot, for example, help you install Wordpress. Subscribers are expected to know how to manage their servers or be willing to learn how.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
OPENVZ VPS PLANS
ovzStarter

» Guaranteed RAM: 128MB

» Burstable RAM: 256MB

» Disk space: 20GB

» Bandwidth: 500GB

» CPU cores: 1

» Full root access

» Burstable Port Speed: 100 Mbps

» Dedicated IPs: 1

» Free OS Reloads

» Price: $12 per year

View our VPS Hosting Plans | Order Now

ovzEcono

» Guaranteed RAM: 256MB

» Burstable RAM: 512MB

» Disk space: 40GB

» Bandwidth: 750GB

» CPU cores: 2

» Full root access

» Free OS Reloads

» Price: $3.95 per month

ovzStandard

» Guaranteed RAM: 512MB

» Burstable RAM: 1024MB

» Disk space: 60GB

» Bandwidth: 1000GB

» CPU cores: 4

» Full root access

» Free OS Reloads

» Price: $5.95 per month

XEN VPS PLANS
xenStarter

» Memory: 128MB

» Disk space: 20GB

» Bandwidth: 500GB

» CPU cores: 1

» Full root access

» Free OS Reloads

» Price: $20 per year

xenEcono

» Memory: 256MB

» Disk space: 40GB

» Bandwidth: 750GB

» CPU cores: 2

» Full root access

» Free OS Reloads

» Price: $4.95 per month

Available Addons

» cPanel/WHM: +$13.95 per month

» SSD Storage: +$3.95 per month

» Extra IPs: +$1.95 per month per IP

» 10mbps Unmetered Bandwidth: +$4.95 per month

» 20mbps Unmetered Bandwidth: +$6.95 per month

Operating System Choices

» CentOS 6 (latest): OpenVZ or Xen

» Windows Server 2003: Xen only

» Windows Server 2008: Xen only

» Debian: OpenVZ or Xen

» Ubuntu: OpenVZ or Xen

» FreeBSD: OpenVZ or Xen

» Ping / Traceroute

**Interested in signing up? Please visit Virtual Private Servers (VPS) Hosting - VPSHostingDeal

If you have any questions, please email sales [ at ] reprisehosting.com or reply to this thread.

You can also contact us via our live website chat.

Thank you and have a great day!

Tags: Cheap VPS | Unmetered VPS | VPS Hosting

Comments

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Is that ultra cheap?

• XeiXei Member

I would think it is among the cheapest XEN with these specs?

• BrianHarrisonBrianHarrison Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2014

@netomx said:
    Is that ultra cheap?

It sure is! $12 per year (i.e., $1 per month) is cheaper than what most hosts would sell an IP address for.

• said: » Ping / Traceroute

10  cnservers-gw.ip4.tinet.net (173.241.128.178)  137.827 ms  141.194 ms  151.801 ms
    11  198.47.121.130 (198.47.121.130)  4807.466 ms !H * *
    edited January 2014

@sleddog said:

Should be 162.248.7.200 -- I'll revise the post momentarily.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited January 2014

I do not recommend this provider in Las Vegas, as the network and service is less then acceptable in my opinion.
    When I asked about the performance problems after purchase last month

BrianHarrison said - We do not put our ovzStarter plans on our fastest equipment
     (it's a $1 per month plan after all.<br>

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/17722/vpshostingdeal-com-cheap-vps-hosting-12-per-year-free-50mbps-unmetered-bandwidth-promo#latest

edited January 2014

Quoting you from the other thread:

@FrankZ said:
    BrianHarrison - I have no issue, as you said it is a $1 a month VPS. It suits my purpose, and the bandwidth did improve.

...for the price of an IP what should I expect, right.

The plans listed above are hosted in our Seattle PoP at the Westin Building in Seattle. We have a cross-connect with CNServers and offer bandwidth from the same DDoS-protected network used by BuyVM and RamNode. I don't believe you have first hand experience with our Seattle PoP.

I quickly reviewed your ticket history and the two tickets you opened both received quick responses that were well within our SLA. An RDNS request that was submitted at 3AM and answered at 10AM followed by a 32bit distro request to which we replied within 50 minutes and pushed out to all of our parent nodes by noon the following day. Of the three ticket replies you rated, you gave all of them full-stars, 5 out of 5. Not bad for a $12 per year VM.

Everything indicated that you were satisfied with your service. If you were not satisfied, we would have hoped you would have opened a ticket on the issue so we could have addressed it.

• @BrianHarrison -
    My understanding of one of the purposes of this board is for users to offer their opinions of the providers they have 1st hand experience with. I was your customer, and I offered my opinion of the services you provided to me, in Las Vegas.

I post opinions of providers quite a lot, normally positive. If based on my past posting history you are one of the very, very few that I say "I do not recommend this provider", then others can take what they want from that. I would expect that your happy customers will be posting many stellar reviews in this tread to balance my negative opinion of Reprise Hosting. This way people considering your offer can make an informed purchase.

Note: It was difficult to open more tickets after my account access was cancelled.

edited January 2014

@FrankZ said:
    This way people considering your offer can make an informed purchase.

This is precisely my goal as well. We want our potential customers to make informed decisions. You did not mention that your two tickets were promptly answered, that you expressed satisfaction, and did not open a ticket on any service issues -- so I've added that to the discussion.

@FrankZ said:
    I offered my opinion of the services you provided to me, in Las Vegas.

We want to hear this feedback and any issues you face with your service. We just hope that you share them with us through our ticketing system and other support channels.

As it stands now, this is the first indication we've had that you were anything but satisfied with your service. Unfortunately you've decided to wait to provide this feedback in our offers thread. Not the best venue.

@FrankZ said:
    Note: It was difficult to open more tickets after my account access was cancelled.

Access to your account was available and unchanged until one week ago when cancelled accounts were archived. Your account was available to you several weeks after your cancellation. You could have opened a ticket or sent us an e-mail anytime.