Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$7/mo - San Diego OpenVZ VPS from ShoveHost - DOUBLE D VPS... 768+256/40G/500G... + Extra Free IPv4!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

$7/mo - San Diego OpenVZ VPS from ShoveHost - DOUBLE D VPS... 768+256/40G/500G... + Extra Free IPv4!

shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep
edited January 2014 in Offers

Guess my submitted offer on LEB is going to be forever ignore because I refuse to get me servers from the mafia ColoCrossing. So,

Here goes:
DOUBLE Disk (Storage), CPU Cores (Fair Share), and Bandwidth (100Mbps), on ALL ShoveHost VPS Plans, Plus a $3 discount on ALL plans, which brings our "Economy" VPS plan into the LowEndPriceRange :) Here's how it works:

1. Order VPS with promo codes

2. Wait until it's been set up

3. Open a ticket to the support department to get the doubled resources applied to your VPS.

4. Also ask for an additional IPv4 on any plan (requires justification, but it is free)

Economy VPS

768MB Guaranteed RAM

256MB Additional vSwap

20GB Disk Space - now 40GB!

1 Shared CPU Core - now 2

250GB Bandwidth - now 500GB

1 IPv4 Address - now 2 (justification required, but not charge)

10 IPv6 Addresses

$10 - now $7/mo

https://www.shovehost.com/vps.php

(click on Order Now button under Economy VPS plan)

Promo Code: DOUBLE_D's

Datacenter: American Internet Services Lightwave Datacenter, San Diego, California, United States of America, Planet Earth

Test IP: speedtest.shovehost.com

About Us: ShoveHost provides premium west coast Web Hosting, Virtual Private Servers, and Dedicated Servers since 2011. Servers are located in a premium datacenter, the network has top-tier bandwidth providers and excellent peering, and you'll be hosted on modern Intel Xeon E3 hardware with Hardware RAID10 with BBU and WD Enterprise disks.

Comments

• budi1413budi1413 Member
    edited January 2014

I pray your success @shovenose. That's the spirit. :)

• @shovenose Can you please offer me a 128 MB VPS plan? Other minimum specs I require are 5 GB Disk Space, 150 GB Bandwidth, 1 IPv4 Address. I can pre-pay a year :)

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

Edit: Just want to confirm, I'm not referring to certain sizes of certain objects with the promo code. It has to do with 2x Disk capacity.

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

@WellGrounded we'll be re-introducing our Micro VPS plan soon which is 384MB RAM +128MB vSwap/1Core/10GB Disk/125GB Bandwidth/1 IPv4/10 IPv6, but not yet... sometime around March. That plan will only be yearly. So, if you can wait, that's what I'd recommend.

• SunnSunn Member
    edited June 2014

So why did you shut down?

• jvnadrjvnadr Member

said: Guess my submitted offer on LEB is going to be forever ignore because I refuse to get me servers from the mafia ColoCrossing.

Well, you avoided to get servers from cc mafia, you posted offers here that nobody censored and you closed business without any notice, here! Well done, my friend!

Sunn said: So why did you shut down?

This