Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bitninja VS Imunify360 VS OPSSHIELD (CPGUARD) experiences?!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Bitninja VS Imunify360 VS OPSSHIELD (CPGUARD) experiences?!

ZweiTigerZweiTiger Member

Hey,

I just wondering what is the best cyber security software novadays.

What I tried:
Imunify360 - It was ok, sometimes web server went down due to modsecurity issues, and spam has been sent out. Malware detection is perfect.

bitninja - It is working better, no more spam, seperated from web server, if there are any issues happen you can just shutdown bitninja and everything is going to work. But sadly not all malware has been catched.

opsshield(cpguard) - I dont have any experience within it. Do you have?

Comments

• LeviLevi Member

Isn’t that bitnnja is run by some psycho extortionist?

• @Levi said:
    Isn’t that bitnnja is run by some psycho extortionist?

well. their marketing was very aggressive, as I received abuse messages from netcup.de about bitninja found something on my server. But now things has been changed, and they dont do that. And seems like the software is good.

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

@ZweiTiger said: Imunify360 - It was ok, sometimes web server went down due to modsecurity issues, and spam has been sent out. Malware detection is perfect.

Imunify doesn't protect, nor claim to protect about outgoing spam protection.

Their modsec is a bit meh, but has helped(for me) in several attacks.

• LeviLevi Member

Imunify seems is cloudlinux company, from ads looks like they selling snake oil. Bitninja and cpguard run by indians (punjabi?). Seek other alternatives. How about cxs?

• Bitninja is utter crap

• shruubshruub Member

debian (and iptables)

Thanked by 1emgh
  • WiseWise Member

Cpguard seems to be replacing some providers 360 installs recently

• JorboxJorbox Member

I’m using cpguard from a year now it’s working great, it does scan files on upload and have a good WAF and updated IP blacklist, I have contacted the support many times and they are very good to be honest

Thanked by 1mobinguard
  • emghemgh Member

@shruub said:
    debian (and iptables)

nano (and wget)