Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kimsufi 15€ BF server for transfer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Kimsufi 15€ BF server for transfer

OpenSourceOpenSource Barred
edited November 2021 in Service Transfers

Hello there!

I’m having a 15€ Kimsufi Black Friday offer for transfer for just 20€ (Did cost me 30€ with setup fee):

In short:
Transfer cost: 20€ (that’s what you pay me for the transfer)
Cost after: 15€ (+ VAT if applied)

This offer is now sold out and unavailable for further offers.

I’m willing to transfer mine right away, as I made a mistake and no longer need it due to much better offers at OVH.

Should you be willing to discuss this further, contact me in DM.

Regards

Comments

• PMed you please check

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited November 2021

I have one server available for transfer for Canada location.
    Paid $29 including setup fee
    Monthly $17

• Could you please provide the better offers at OVH link?

• @ShihabSoft said:
    Could you please provide the better offers at OVH link?

I'm not an OVH reseller, I'm just looking forward to transferring this service as I don't need it, but I'm sure there are people who do indeed.

Regards

• @OpenSource said: no longer need it due to much better offers at OVH.

@OpenSource said:

@ShihabSoft said:

I'm not an OVH reseller, I'm just looking forward to transferring this service as I don't need it, but I'm sure there are people who do indeed.

Regards

I am talking about the above, what better offers are you talking about? Is there a server lower than 15 euros at OVH?

• @ShihabSoft said:

@OpenSource said: no longer need it due to much better offers at OVH.

@OpenSource said:

@ShihabSoft said:

Regards

I am talking about the above, what better offers are you talking about? Is there a server lower than 15 euros at OVH?

Ah, now I get you. So let me explain;

I got this server as I planned on getting one SYS i7 and one of these Kimsufis. So, the first one I purchased is this Kimsufi 15€ server. Right after I got it, I planned on purchasing one SYS for 45 (I think), one of those i7 servers, but at the moment I entered SYS website I saw that OVH cloud official released deals on their Ryzen lineup for just 70€, so I bought that one and decided that I no longer need SYS or Kimsufi anymore. So yes, while deals on OVH are better, those are unfortunately a little more expensive than Kimsufi and SYS, but still incredibly affordable.

So yeah, I don't need this one as the OVH I got is much more powerful and that's why I'm selling it.

Regards

• @OpenSource said:

@ShihabSoft said:

@OpenSource said:

@ShihabSoft said:

Regards

I got this server as I planned on getting one SYS i7 and one of these Kimsufis. So, the first one I purchased is this Kimsufi 15€ server. Right after I got it, I planned on purchasing one SYS for 45 (I think), one of those i7 servers, but at the moment I entered SYS website I saw that OVH cloud official released deals on their Ryzen lineup for just 70€, so I bought that one and decided that I no longer need SYS or Kimsufi anymore. So yes, while deals on OVH are better, those are unfortunately a little more expensive than Kimsufi and SYS, but still incredibly affordable.

So yeah, I don't need this one as the OVH I got is much more powerful and that's why I'm selling it.

Regards

What are the specs for 70 euros tho? You might find better deals on Hetzner auction... if you haven't discovered it already..

• I'm happy to do this. but is there a process for this?

• @MatthewLeigh said:
    I'm happy to do this. but is there a process for this?

Hi. One guy just purchased.

And yes, the only process needed is to open up a ticket and wait a week for their slow-as-f* support 😅.

Regards

Thanked by 1MatthewLeigh
  • @OpenSource said:

@MatthewLeigh said:
    I'm happy to do this. but is there a process for this?

Hi. One guy just purchased.

And yes, the only process needed is to open up a ticket and wait a week for their slow-as-f* support 😅.

Regards

no worrys. thank you.

• @ShihabSoft said:

@OpenSource said:

@ShihabSoft said:

Regards

Might not be a €15-or-less offer, better doesn't always mean cheaper even on LET. There are some SYS (some say OVH when actually referring to their budget brands, SoYouStart & Kimsufi) machines at ~€23 with 2x4T drives (or maybe it was 4x2T), so twice the space for less than twice the price. They'd likely have newer drives too, possibly faster CPUs, probably better connectivity (not limited to 100Mbit, maybe available in a better location relative to the intended users), etc. Not cheaper than the KS offer, but better value if you can use the extra benefits.

Thanked by 1OpenSource
  • @ShihabSoft said:

@OpenSource said:

@ShihabSoft said:

@OpenSource said:

@ShihabSoft said:

Regards

Regards

What are the specs for 70 euros tho? You might find better deals on Hetzner auction... if you haven't discovered it already..

Yes, but a DDOS protection solution is of utmost importance for me. A great network and cheap IPs as well. Hetzner has nearly no protection and their IPs are ultimately expensive.

Regards

• I bought an extra one of these off of someone on here and no longer need it as well. I'd take $20 for it. It is in USD. The location is in France. I'd transfer the whole account to your email. PM me if interested.

• edited November 2021

@ordinanceb said:
    I bought an extra one of these off of someone on here and no longer need it as well. I'd take $20 for it. It is in USD. The location is in France. I'd transfer the whole account to your email. PM me if interested.

I'll PM you - could do with an extra one in France so would be happy to pay that!

• Are they willing to transfer via ticket? If so, what was your experience in terms of transfer time so far?

• Would also be glad to get my hands on one 🙃

• @YellowHummingbird said:

@ordinanceb said:
    I bought an extra one of these off of someone on here and no longer need it as well. I'd take $20 for it. It is in USD. The location is in France. I'd transfer the whole account to your email. PM me if interested.

I'll PM you - could do with an extra one in France so would be happy to pay that!

Sold and transferred to YellowHummingbird

• This case is officially over. Sold to @Sanjue007