Looking for Budget Reseller Account - Good I/O limit, Central to USA & India, No Billing
I have found gems in the past and looking for something similar this time. I have 10 websites of my own which are low traffic and storage or more of MVP. I don't resell my plans so don't need many frills. Below are my requirements and past history and looking forward in this forum for advice.
1. MDDHosting 2011 - 2019- Was with them for longest time till the prices were out of my budget and no longer the package they were offering was available. so somewhere they wanted to push out the clients who were on old prices.
2. Host with love - Used there service for premium or high traffic site and will be first choice to migrate in future for anything which clicks to match there product but currently they are out of my budget.
3. Host Mantis 2019 - 2021- I migrated from MDDHosting to HostMantis for 25$ in 2019, they increased the price to 60$ in 2020 and now asking for 200$ so want to migrate from them. I didnt like the way they handled the entire situation.
1. Racknerd - 100GB Reseller Hosting - 100 GB SSD Disk Space, 5TB Monthly Transfer, 20 cPanel Accounts, Free SSL Certificates, Free Daily Backups Included (Jetbackup), CloudLinux Powered, Softaculous Script Installer, LiteSpeed Web Server, cPanel & WHM Control Panel, AVAILABLE IN: Los Angeles Popular location -
CloudLinux LVE Specifications (per cPanel Account): CPU – 100%, I/O Limit – 80 MB/s, IOPS Limit – 15,000, Physical Memory Limit – 1GB, EPROC (Entry Processes) Limit – 200, NPROC Limit – 220, INODE Limit – No limit
Status - Awaiting response from them(2 Days sent IM here and yesterday lowendtalk) also location is only USA (Prefer UK or Europe for equi distant Asia and America)
- Myw- Reseller Entry - 50GB SSD disk space, Directadmin, Unmetered Bandwidth, Unlimited Accounts CloudLinux limits: 200% CPU, 2GB RAM, 4096 IOPs, 10MB/s Disk, 50 Entry Processes, 200 Processes
80€/Lifetime or 25€ Yearly
Status - I am not fan of Lifetime and the plan has further restrictions in terms of support and resource allocation for lifetime. so if finalized will go with yearly plan (Still resource allocation is a issue) with them and liked the fact of prompt reply when queried.
1. Minimum 20 accounts +
2. Storage 50GB SSD /NVME SSD
3. Daily/ Weekly Backup
4. Good resource allocation - I/O like 50 MB/s
5. Free SSL - Lets encrypt
6. File manger, FTP & Database
7. Shell access
8. Yearly budget 30$ to 40$
9. Price/ Discount should be fixed and recurring. Not interested in 1 time discounts or yearly changing prices.
10. Host which understands that we are also in business and with their changing products/pricing shifts the entire business for others. I can see different people are running different model, some want to make it big asap so they can sell and make quick money, some want to reinvent the space with quality and some want to encash the reputation they have built in years. We all have carved our own niche but never forget the people who have believed in you more then your product.
1. WHM/Billing software
2. Email only for web applications. We use Gsuite
3. Cpanel / Directadmin
4. Other reseller frills for handling, selling or managing clients as they are my own sites.
Another advice i have received is to take a VPS and use something like Caprover , VestCP, Virtualmin, Ajenti etc. But I don't have experience in managing servers and more of business tech person so security and downtime is concern. So don't know if this route is secured and should i go this pathor not. Also backup will be problem again. Though i need another VPS for ecommerce website for which i have shortlisted Racknerd
Looking forward for advice on alternative or advice to meet the requirement. Something meeting the lines of Racknerd in terms of product, quality, but better service and surely responds less then 2 days for sales ticket(Which i am sure was not normal after reading so many positive comments about them)
Thanks in anticipation.