Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Budget Reseller Account - Good I/O limit, Central to USA & India, No Billing
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Budget Reseller Account - Good I/O limit, Central to USA & India, No Billing

dhruvcasperdhruvcasper Member
edited June 2021 in General

Hi,

I have found gems in the past and looking for something similar this time. I have 10 websites of my own which are low traffic and storage or more of MVP. I don't resell my plans so don't need many frills. Below are my requirements and past history and looking forward in this forum for advice.

Past History
1. MDDHosting 2011 - 2019- Was with them for longest time till the prices were out of my budget and no longer the package they were offering was available. so somewhere they wanted to push out the clients who were on old prices.
2. Host with love - Used there service for premium or high traffic site and will be first choice to migrate in future for anything which clicks to match there product but currently they are out of my budget.
3. Host Mantis 2019 - 2021- I migrated from MDDHosting to HostMantis for 25$ in 2019, they increased the price to 60$ in 2020 and now asking for 200$ so want to migrate from them. I didnt like the way they handled the entire situation.

Shortlisted
1. Racknerd - 100GB Reseller Hosting - 100 GB SSD Disk Space, 5TB Monthly Transfer, 20 cPanel Accounts, Free SSL Certificates, Free Daily Backups Included (Jetbackup), CloudLinux Powered, Softaculous Script Installer, LiteSpeed Web Server, cPanel & WHM Control Panel, AVAILABLE IN: Los Angeles Popular location -
CloudLinux LVE Specifications (per cPanel Account): CPU – 100%, I/O Limit – 80 MB/s, IOPS Limit – 15,000, Physical Memory Limit – 1GB, EPROC (Entry Processes) Limit – 200, NPROC Limit – 220, INODE Limit – No limit

$37.99/YEAR

Status - Awaiting response from them(2 Days sent IM here and yesterday lowendtalk) also location is only USA (Prefer UK or Europe for equi distant Asia and America)

1. Myw- Reseller Entry - 50GB SSD disk space, Directadmin, Unmetered Bandwidth, Unlimited Accounts CloudLinux limits: 200% CPU, 2GB RAM, 4096 IOPs, 10MB/s Disk, 50 Entry Processes, 200 Processes

80€/Lifetime or 25€ Yearly

Status - I am not fan of Lifetime and the plan has further restrictions in terms of support and resource allocation for lifetime. so if finalized will go with yearly plan (Still resource allocation is a issue) with them and liked the fact of prompt reply when queried.

Requirement
1. Minimum 20 accounts +
2. Storage 50GB SSD /NVME SSD
3. Daily/ Weekly Backup
4. Good resource allocation - I/O like 50 MB/s
5. Free SSL - Lets encrypt
6. File manger, FTP & Database
7. Shell access
8. Yearly budget 30$ to 40$
9. Price/ Discount should be fixed and recurring. Not interested in 1 time discounts or yearly changing prices.
10. Host which understands that we are also in business and with their changing products/pricing shifts the entire business for others. I can see different people are running different model, some want to make it big asap so they can sell and make quick money, some want to reinvent the space with quality and some want to encash the reputation they have built in years. We all have carved our own niche but never forget the people who have believed in you more then your product.

Not Necessary
1. WHM/Billing software
2. Email only for web applications. We use Gsuite
3. Cpanel / Directadmin
4. Other reseller frills for handling, selling or managing clients as they are my own sites.

Another advice i have received is to take a VPS and use something like Caprover , VestCP, Virtualmin, Ajenti etc. But I don't have experience in managing servers and more of business tech person so security and downtime is concern. So don't know if this route is secured and should i go this pathor not. Also backup will be problem again. Though i need another VPS for ecommerce website for which i have shortlisted Racknerd

Looking forward for advice on alternative or advice to meet the requirement. Something meeting the lines of Racknerd in terms of product, quality, but better service and surely responds less then 2 days for sales ticket(Which i am sure was not normal after reading so many positive comments about them)

Thanks in anticipation.

Comments

• @seriesn with (Entry/Nexus)Bytes is a good place to call home, for sure.

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran
    edited June 2021

How much storage do you actually need? We could probably hook something up in Luxembourg if you're interested. CloudLinuxOS, DirectAdmin, Apache+Nginx reverse proxy for the web server and Softaculous.

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2021

@seriesn
    Reseller 10 G - USA
    CPU 100%
    IO 150 MB/s
    Inodes 300000
    Memory 1G
    Unmetered BW
    No limit on accounts/domains
    Direct admin

Free blesta branded included.

monthly 2.48 eur p/m manually 2.06 eur p/m(aff link) no aff

Will respond within minutes. Defenedly premium quality

Reseller 10 G - EU
    Same specs as the US
    price same as US (aff link) no aff

Maybe @seriesn could give you a discount or something

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • Hostgator has been doing reseller account for years should be good at it by now give them a try thanks

• @NobodyInteresting said:
    @seriesn with (Entry/Nexus)Bytes is a good place to call home, for sure.

<3

@skorupion said: Will respond within minutes. Defenedly premium quality

Shit damn! No I don't! I sleep too (I think).

Thanks for the mention kind folks :)

@dhruvcasper Budget is a bit tight. We don't like to oversell boss, but that also means, us needing to a price hike and pull a "Gotcha" at the time of renewal is also super slim :)

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns that I can assist you with :)

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

@seriesn said: Shit damn! No I don't! I sleep too (I think).

But when you don't <3

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • pavanpavan Member

Why don't you go with shared hosting instead since you aren't reselling.

• Hostgator is EIG, will stay ocean apart from them.

@Sonwebhost said:
    Hostgator has been doing reseller account for years should be good at it by now give them a try thanks

• @skorupion said:
    @seriesn
    Reseller 10 G - USA
    CPU 100%
    IO 150 MB/s
    Inodes 300000
    Memory 1G
    Unmetered BW
    No limit on accounts/domains
    Direct admin

Free blesta branded included.

monthly 2.48 eur p/m manually 2.06 eur p/m(aff link) no aff

Will respond within minutes. Defenedly premium quality

Reseller 10 G - EU
    Same specs as the US
    price same as US (aff link) no aff

Maybe @seriesn could give you a discount or something

Pricing looks good. 10 GB will be less. something in range of 50GB will be better atleast

• @MannDude said:
    How much storage do you actually need? We could probably hook something up in Luxembourg if you're interested. CloudLinuxOS, DirectAdmin, Apache+Nginx reverse proxy for the web server and Softaculous.

Something in range of 50 GB will be fine.

• @pavan said:
    Why don't you go with shared hosting instead since you aren't reselling.

Shared hosting is for single account or i have to use addon domains. In some projects there is different teams. so want to keep them separate.

• @dhruvcasper Budget is a bit tight. We don't like to oversell boss, but that also means, us needing to a price hike and pull a "Gotcha" at the time of renewal is also super slim :)

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns that I can assist you with :)

Thanks for responding and hope you have something which can meet my requirement.

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran
    edited June 2021

@dhruvcasper said: Something in range of 50 GB will be fine.

In that case, we can hook you up for $35/yr. We don't offer reseller publicly but have been asked about it for those who prefer it for managing multiple domains/sites like yourself.

Disk: 50GB
    BW: Unmemtered
    15 domains
    No hard limit on FTP accounts, MySQL DB's or email accounts.
    CloudLinux limits are similar to that of what others have posted in here. (CPU 100%, I/O limit 200Mb/s, no hard inode limit, etc)

This would be in Luxembourg, with DDoS protection. Just ping me via PM or open a ticket if you're interested. We don't offer webhosting reseller specific services or products, so if anyone else is reading this and interested in this offer just know that we're not offering reseller hosting for 'reselling'. We just offer it on a case-by-case for those who want to manage a handful of sites more efficiently.