Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostSolutions just can't manage their own DC.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostSolutions just can't manage their own DC.

My Norway storage have been running pretty stable in last 6 months.
The only problem I have is CPU performance, since they didn't implement any method to prevent CPU abuse.

@cociu Moving all VM blades to Terrahost? Leave dedicate in RO, Sounds good to me.

Comments

• zafouharzafouhar Veteran

HostSolution is in the process of deadpooling. I would suggest you jump ship ASAP.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@reisenpai said: @cociu Moving all VM blades to Terrahost? Leave dedicate in RO, Sounds good to me.

Congrats on your first discussion

Thanked by 1reisenpai
  • swat4swat4 Member

Someone just can't read before creating a new thread. There have been hundreds of messages on the same topic.... :|

• JorboxJorbox Member
    edited May 2021

I don’t know what changed the service was not stable from the first day, Its better to not have a service than have a poor one.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@Jorbox said:
    I don’t know what changed the service was not stable from the first day, Its better to not have a service than have a poor one.

To some, it's better to snatch a good deal than to let it slide and potentially regret it later :joy:

• @thedp said:

@Jorbox said:

To some, it's better to snatch a good deal than to let it slide and potentially regret it later :joy:

Their Norway servers are pretty stable, It is indeed a great deal for me so far.

@swat4 said:

Someone just can't read before creating a new thread. There have been hundreds of messages on the same topic.... :|

Not sure what you mean by that. Most people are just saying they are going to deadpool, I'm giving them suggestion if they are not.

@zafouhar said:

HostSolution is in the process of deadpooling. I would suggest you jump ship ASAP.

Certainly hope they won't. I don't really care that much though.

• reisenpaireisenpai Member
    edited May 2021

Got A slice and volume from @Francisco ;)
    Edit: Worth the price.