Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Hosting Panels / Domain Resellers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hosting Panels / Domain Resellers

agroupagroup Member

There are alot many tools in the market currently like

• WHMCS
  • Blesta

These are feature rich solutions which provide almost everything you need to run a proper hosting company.

I am working on a cheap solultion for the Resellers hostings like WHM based to take care of the billings/domains/subscriptions. I want to know what other competative Reseller hosting panels/Domain Resellers covering most of the market which it should support.

There are some in consideration currently

• WHM
  • Plesk
  • ISPConfig
  • ???

Domain Resellers

• ???

Comments

• @agroup said: Domain Resellers

???

That depends on you. Do you need free privacy protection? Do you need sub-reseller system, price range, etc.

• agroupagroup Member

@Boogeyman said: That depends on you. Do you need free privacy protection? Do you need sub-reseller system, price range, etc.

Currently not going in depth. Just wanted to know the common resellers which usually hosting companies prefer to use.

• @agroup said:

@Boogeyman said: That depends on you. Do you need free privacy protection? Do you need sub-reseller system, price range, etc.

Currently not going in depth. Just wanted to know the common resellers which usually hosting companies prefer to use.

LogicBox registrars(Great sub-reseller system):

• ResellerClub
    • Resell.biz
    • ResellerCamp

Other registrars:

• Namesilo
    • InternetBS
    • Freenom
    • Realtime Register
    • OnlineNIC
    • DomainNameAPI(ATAK domains)
    • Enom(Tucows)
    • Godaddy
    • OpenSRS(Tucows)
    • ConnectReseller(OwnRegistrar, Inc)
    • Hexonet
    • EuroDNS
    • Gandi

These are few that provides reseller that I have done business with. Now do your part of homework.

• agroupagroup Member

@Boogeyman said:

@agroup said:

LogicBox registrars(Great sub-reseller system):

• ResellerClub
    • Resell.biz
    • ResellerCamp

Other registrars:

• Namesilo
    • InternetBS
    • Freenom
    • Realtime Register
    • OnlineNIC
    • DomainNameAPI(ATAK domains)
    • Enom(Tucows)
    • Godaddy
    • OpenSRS(Tucows)
    • ConnectReseller(OwnRegistrar, Inc)
    • Hexonet
    • EuroDNS
    • Gandi

These are few that provides reseller that I have done business with. Now do your part of homework.

Thank you very much.