Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
I'm looking for a local provider from Germany that accepts Bitcoin
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

I'm looking for a local provider from Germany that accepts Bitcoin

It should also be a place that doesn't require a passport/ID. It is mandatory to have KVM virtualization. A minimum of 200 Mbps connection is required. Other features are not so important. I am waiting for your suggestions.

Comments

  • What are you going to use the server for? And does it have to be Germany only?

    Reliable Hybrid Custom Hosting · Rackspace & Colocation · Cloud Servers · Shared & Dedicated Hosting

  • Bithost.io, maybe?

    Thanked by 1t0ny0
  • @RHCHosting said:
    What are you going to use the server for? And does it have to be Germany only?

    If I wanted to share this information with the provider I would find many places already.

    @0xbkt said:
    Bithost.io, maybe?

    This is not a direct provider. They just reselling.

  • @0xbkt said:
    Bithost.io, maybe?

    Interesting, didn't know that DO and Linode come with unmetered traffic when using Bithost. Thats pretty sweet!

  • @cheap_box said:

    @0xbkt said:
    Bithost.io, maybe?

    This is not a direct provider. They just reselling.

    but then why do u care

  • spectraipspectraip Member, Provider

    @cheap_box said:
    It should also be a place that doesn't require a passport/ID. It is mandatory to have KVM virtualization. A minimum of 200 Mbps connection is required. Other features are not so important. I am waiting for your suggestions.

    We can offer everything you want, but in Netherlands (datacenter Amsterdam area).
    You can check our VPS packages here.

  • lentrolentro Member, Provider

    What are you doing that requires total anonymity?

    FluidStack: Cloud GPUs finally affordable or Rent us your GPU servers | VC-backed | 2,000+ Machines (aff link)
    ISODME: Web hosting | Managed VPS services | U.S. based support | High Uptime | isodme.com

  • @cheap_box said:

    @RHCHosting said:
    What are you going to use the server for? And does it have to be Germany only?

    If I wanted to share this information with the provider I would find many places already.

    This doesn’t sound fishy at all.

    Thanked by 1salakis
  • RHCHostingRHCHosting Member
    edited February 22

    @debaser said:

    This doesn’t sound fishy at all.

    lol - not at all :D :wink:

    Reliable Hybrid Custom Hosting · Rackspace & Colocation · Cloud Servers · Shared & Dedicated Hosting

  • @spectraip said:

    @cheap_box said:
    It should also be a place that doesn't require a passport/ID. It is mandatory to have KVM virtualization. A minimum of 200 Mbps connection is required. Other features are not so important. I am waiting for your suggestions.

    We can offer everything you want, but in Netherlands (datacenter Amsterdam area).
    You can check our VPS packages here.

    Are orders active instantly? Are there waiting times such as 24-48 hours? @spectraip

Sign In or Register to comment.