Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm looking for a local provider from Germany that accepts Bitcoin
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I'm looking for a local provider from Germany that accepts Bitcoin

It should also be a place that doesn't require a passport/ID. It is mandatory to have KVM virtualization. A minimum of 200 Mbps connection is required. Other features are not so important. I am waiting for your suggestions.

Comments

• RHCHostingRHCHosting Member, Host Rep

What are you going to use the server for? And does it have to be Germany only?

• Bithost.io, maybe?

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • @RHCHosting said:

If I wanted to share this information with the provider I would find many places already.

@0xbkt said:
    Bithost.io, maybe?

This is not a direct provider. They just reselling.

• @0xbkt said:
    Bithost.io, maybe?

Interesting, didn't know that DO and Linode come with unmetered traffic when using Bithost. Thats pretty sweet!

• @cheap_box said:

@0xbkt said:
    Bithost.io, maybe?

This is not a direct provider. They just reselling.

but then why do u care

• spectraipspectraip Member, Patron Provider

@cheap_box said:
    It should also be a place that doesn't require a passport/ID. It is mandatory to have KVM virtualization. A minimum of 200 Mbps connection is required. Other features are not so important. I am waiting for your suggestions.

We can offer everything you want, but in Netherlands (datacenter Amsterdam area).
    You can check our VPS packages here.

• lentrolentro Member, Host Rep

What are you doing that requires total anonymity?

• @cheap_box said:

@RHCHosting said:

If I wanted to share this information with the provider I would find many places already.

This doesn’t sound fishy at all.

Thanked by 1salakis
  • RHCHostingRHCHosting Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2021

@debaser said:

This doesn’t sound fishy at all.

lol - not at all :D :wink:

• @spectraip said:

@cheap_box said:

We can offer everything you want, but in Netherlands (datacenter Amsterdam area).
    You can check our VPS packages here.

Are orders active instantly? Are there waiting times such as 24-48 hours? @spectraip