Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
Spearware Networks Grand Opening Sale!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Spearware Networks Grand Opening Sale!

SWN_Michael SWN_Michael Member, Provider
edited February 16 in Offers

Who is Spearware Networks

We provide KVM powered VPS hosting at affordable prices.

We pride ourselves in providing prompt and professional support.

Have a question?: Drop us a message at sales[at]spearwarenetworks.com and one of our friendly staff members will be glad to help!

We're running a grand opening sale! 50% all orders with promo code 50OFF!

The Offer

VPS512

  • 512 MB RAM
  • 20 GB SSD Storage
  • 2 TB Bandwidth
  • 1 IP Address
    Price: $3.50/mo ($1.75/mo with promo code 50OFF)
    Order Now

VPS1024

  • 1 GB RAM
  • 30 GB SSD Storage
  • 2 TB Bandwidth
  • 1 IP Address
    Price: $6.50/mo ($3.25/mo with promo code 50OFF)
    Order Now

VPS2048

  • 2 GB RAM
  • 40 GB SSD Storage
  • 4 TB Bandwidth
  • 1 IP Address
    Price: $9.50/mo ($4.75/mo with promo code 50OFF)
    Order Now

VPS4096

  • 4 GB RAM
  • 50 GB SSD Storage
  • 4 TB Bandwidth
  • 1 IP Address
    Price: $12.50/mo ($6.25/mo with promo code 50OFF)
    Order Now

Frequently Asked Questions

What can I use as a test IP?

Tampa, FL: 204.9.38.10
Tampa, FL Looking Glass: https://tpa-lg.as212647.net/

Do you own your hardware?

We do! We own all of our VPS nodes and host them in high security datacenters.

What CPUs do you use?

We use at least Xeon E5-2690 V1's.

What are your bandwidth providers?

Our current providers are Cogent, GTT, and Hurricane Electric.

Where are your servers located?

Our VPS are based out of beautiful Tampa, FL.

Do you provide refunds?

Yes, you are eligible for a refund if you cancel and request it during the first 30 days.

What kind of software is not allowed?

We do not allow virtual currency mining, gaming servers, or IRC servers to be run on our VPS. Please note, however, that this is not an exhaustive list and that you should check our Terms of Service or contact us if you have any questions about what is allowed.

Contact Us

Website: https://spearwarenetworks.com
Email: sales[at]spearwarenetworks.com
Twitter: Follow Us

Thanked by 2SinSiXX Ganonk

Spearware Networks | AS212647 | Premium Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting in Tampa, FL | https://spearwarenetworks.com

«1

Comments

  • deankdeank Member, Troll

    I read it as Spyware Networks at first.

    "Jarland is stupid."

  • @deank said:
    I read it as Spyware Networks at first.

    Shh, don't reveal their secret identity!

  • SWN_Michael SWN_Michael Member, Provider

    @deank said:
    I read it as Spyware Networks at first.

    Nope, Spearware :)

    Thanked by 1Erisa

    Spearware Networks | AS212647 | Premium Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting in Tampa, FL | https://spearwarenetworks.com

  • SWN_Michael SWN_Michael Member, Provider

    @Erisa said:

    @deank said:
    I read it as Spyware Networks at first.

    Shh, don't reveal their secret identity!

    Nope, no spying here!

    Thanked by 1Erisa

    Spearware Networks | AS212647 | Premium Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting in Tampa, FL | https://spearwarenetworks.com

  • On a more serious note.

    It's always nice to see new businesses, but what's the story and relationship behind this provider and your previous one that you shut down: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/164251/hostmaxim-is-shutting-down

    Did you do anything different this time?
    How do you plan to prevent the same kind of situation happening?
    And most importantly, what situation lead to you re-rentering the market so soon?

    Keep in mind I was not active here when that rather peaceful closure happened, I have no involvement in the situation and just thought it would be interesting if we all had a greater understanding of the situation.

    Thanks!

  • SWN_Michael SWN_Michael Member, Provider

    @Erisa said:
    On a more serious note.

    It's always nice to see new businesses, but what's the story and relationship behind this provider and your previous one that you shut down: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/164251/hostmaxim-is-shutting-down

    Did you do anything different this time?
    How do you plan to prevent the same kind of situation happening?
    And most importantly, what situation lead to you re-rentering the market so soon?

    Keep in mind I was not active here when that rather peaceful closure happened, I have no involvement in the situation and just thought it would be interesting if we all had a greater understanding of the situation.

    Thanks!

    The shutdown of my prior venture (HostMaxim) was due to numerous factors. I won't elaborate on certain things on an open forum, but one of the biggest issues with the prior venture was business partners that didn't do things to the same standards I had. I do have a couple people that I'm working with on Spearware Networks, but it's my company and I have primary influence on all matters related to the business.

    I'm also getting more aggressive pricing on equipment and rackspace compared to before, and expansions to new locations will be slower and more thought out. Feel free to ask questions, as I try to be fully transparent where I can.

    Thanked by 1Erisa

    Spearware Networks | AS212647 | Premium Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting in Tampa, FL | https://spearwarenetworks.com

  • ErisaErisa Member
    edited February 16

    Thanks! Transparency is important, hope it goes well.
    I don't have much more to say or ask, unfortunately.

    Thanked by 2SWN_Michael Galeej
  • When I apply the promo code I'm getting "The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms".
    I tried a few times with different plans and billing cycles.

  • SWN_Michael SWN_Michael Member, Provider

    @SinSiXX said:
    When I apply the promo code I'm getting "The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms".
    I tried a few times with different plans and billing cycles.

    Odd, checking now.

    Spearware Networks | AS212647 | Premium Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting in Tampa, FL | https://spearwarenetworks.com

  • SWN_Michael SWN_Michael Member, Provider

    @SWN_Miichael said:

    @SinSiXX said:
    When I apply the promo code I'm getting "The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms".
    I tried a few times with different plans and billing cycles.

    Odd, checking now.

    Try now.

    Thanked by 1SinSiXX

    Spearware Networks | AS212647 | Premium Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting in Tampa, FL | https://spearwarenetworks.com

  • No IPv6 hall of shame

    • GitHub
    • Google Cloud
    • Oracle Cloud
    • Outlook
    • MXroute
    • SparkPost
    • ColonCrossing - VirMach, RackNerd
    • XetHost
    • SoftShellWeb (San Jose only)
    • NexusBytes (Germany only)
    • HostSolutions (unless you pay €100 setup fee)
    • IOFlood
    • KhanWebHost
    • GeorgeDataCenter
    • Spearware Networks

    Include IPv6, by default, to get delisted.

    Oops! I'm on the No CB Radio Hall of Shame
    box0123__67__ (free / NAT); vps_1__45__8_ (paid)

  • SWN_Michael SWN_Michael Member, Provider
    edited February 16

    @yoursunny said:
    No IPv6 hall of shame

    • GitHub
    • Google Cloud
    • Oracle Cloud
    • Outlook
    • MXroute
    • SparkPost
    • ColonCrossing - VirMach, RackNerd
    • XetHost
    • SoftShellWeb (San Jose only)
    • NexusBytes (Germany only)
    • HostSolutions (unless you pay €100 setup fee)
    • IOFlood
    • KhanWebHost
    • GeorgeDataCenter
    • Spearware Networks

    Include IPv6, by default, to get delisted.

    Working on it, waiting on upstreams to announce my IPv6 space.

    Thanked by 2yoursunny bbplayer

    Spearware Networks | AS212647 | Premium Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting in Tampa, FL | https://spearwarenetworks.com

  • Not a good first impression that your first line is a question of WHO you are and instead answer with WHAT you do.

    I can say from previous LET feedback on new LET/LEB providers, people don't like skimping on company details and history.

    Thanked by 1SWN_Michael
  • SWN_Michael SWN_Michael Member, Provider
    edited February 17

    @TimboJones said:
    Not a good first impression that your first line is a question of WHO you are and instead answer with WHAT you do.

    I can say from previous LET feedback on new LET/LEB providers, people don't like skimping on company details and history.

    Thanks for the feedback :) I'll re-write the opening of the listing.

    Spearware Networks | AS212647 | Premium Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting in Tampa, FL | https://spearwarenetworks.com

  • @SWN_Michael said:

    @yoursunny said:
    No IPv6 hall of shame

    • GitHub
    • Google Cloud
    • Oracle Cloud
    • Outlook
    • MXroute
    • SparkPost
    • ColonCrossing - VirMach, RackNerd
    • XetHost
    • SoftShellWeb (San Jose only)
    • NexusBytes (Germany only)
    • HostSolutions (unless you pay €100 setup fee)
    • IOFlood
    • KhanWebHost
    • GeorgeDataCenter
    • Spearware Networks

    Include IPv6, by default, to get delisted.

    Working on it, waiting on upstreams to announce my IPv6 space.

    Let me know when Ipv6 enabled

  • SWN_Michael SWN_Michael Member, Provider

    @Arirang said:

    @SWN_Michael said:

    @yoursunny said:
    No IPv6 hall of shame

    • GitHub
    • Google Cloud
    • Oracle Cloud
    • Outlook
    • MXroute
    • SparkPost
    • ColonCrossing - VirMach, RackNerd
    • XetHost
    • SoftShellWeb (San Jose only)
    • NexusBytes (Germany only)
    • HostSolutions (unless you pay €100 setup fee)
    • IOFlood
    • KhanWebHost
    • GeorgeDataCenter
    • Spearware Networks

    Include IPv6, by default, to get delisted.

    Working on it, waiting on upstreams to announce my IPv6 space.

    Let me know when Ipv6 enabled

    Will do.

    Spearware Networks | AS212647 | Premium Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting in Tampa, FL | https://spearwarenetworks.com

  • @deank said:
    I read it as Spyware Networks at first.

    me too!

    the stench of zeitgeist

  • SWN_Michael SWN_Michael Member, Provider

    @hyperblast said:

    @deank said:
    I read it as Spyware Networks at first.

    me too!

    Nope :) It's Spearware :)

    Spearware Networks | AS212647 | Premium Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting in Tampa, FL | https://spearwarenetworks.com

  • Questionable history. Any plans to close the door soon on this as well?

    Trying to be positive and friendly :)

  • SWN_Michael SWN_Michael Member, Provider

    @alexvolk said:
    Questionable history. Any plans to close the door soon on this as well?

    Obviously I can't say never, but I have no plans or desire to do so. As I have said numerous times, if it was fully up to me, HostMaxim would never have been shutdown.

    Spearware Networks | AS212647 | Premium Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting in Tampa, FL | https://spearwarenetworks.com

  • SWN_Michael SWN_Michael Member, Provider
    edited February 17

    Benchmark ran on the 512MB plan with extra RAM to allow GeekBench to run.

        [[email protected] Geekbench-5.3.1-Linux]# curl -sL yabs.sh | bash
        # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
        #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
        #                     v2020-12-29                    #
        # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
        # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    
        Wed Feb 17 18:15:21 EST 2021
    
        Basic System Information:
        ---------------------------------
        Processor  : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2690 0 @ 2.90GHz
        CPU cores  : 1 @ 2899.998 MHz
        AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
        VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
        RAM        : 1.9 GiB
        Swap       : 0.0 KiB
        Disk       : 19.6 GiB
    
        fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
        ---------------------------------
        Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
          ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
        Read       | 28.62 MB/s    (7.1k) | 250.70 MB/s   (3.9k)
        Write      | 28.63 MB/s    (7.1k) | 252.02 MB/s   (3.9k)
        Total      | 57.26 MB/s   (14.3k) | 502.73 MB/s   (7.8k)
                   |                      |
        Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
          ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
        Read       | 495.60 MB/s    (967) | 474.19 MB/s    (463)
        Write      | 521.93 MB/s   (1.0k) | 505.77 MB/s    (493)
        Total      | 1.01 GB/s     (1.9k) | 979.97 MB/s    (956)
    
        iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
        ---------------------------------
        Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed
                        |                           |                 |
        Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | busy            | busy
        Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 163 Mbits/sec   | 103 Mbits/sec
        WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | 184 Mbits/sec   | 192 Mbits/sec
        Biznet          | Jakarta, Indonesia (1G)   | 130 Mbits/sec   | 114 Mbits/sec
        Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 200 Mbits/sec   | 199 Mbits/sec
        Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 206 Mbits/sec   | 200 Mbits/sec
        Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 195 Mbits/sec   | 197 Mbits/sec
        Iveloz Telecom  | Sao Paulo, BR (2G)        | 128 Mbits/sec   | 191 Mbits/sec
    
        Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
        ---------------------------------
        Test            | Value
                        |
        Single Core     | 787
        Multi Core      | 786
        Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/6559053
    

    Spearware Networks | AS212647 | Premium Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting in Tampa, FL | https://spearwarenetworks.com

  • Here come my review.
    i have no problem with spearwarenetworks.com
    their support was fast enough to reply
    pretty good to resolve my issue.
    will be update if any issue.

    Thanked by 1SWN_Michael
  • SWN_Michael SWN_Michael Member, Provider

    @velton said:
    Here come my review.
    i have no problem with spearwarenetworks.com
    their support was fast enough to reply
    pretty good to resolve my issue.
    will be update if any issue.

    Velton,

    Thanks for the kind words.

    Spearware Networks | AS212647 | Premium Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting in Tampa, FL | https://spearwarenetworks.com

  • @SWN_Michael said:

    @velton said:
    Here come my review.
    i have no problem with spearwarenetworks.com
    their support was fast enough to reply
    pretty good to resolve my issue.
    will be update if any issue.

    Velton,

    Thanks for the kind words.

    Michael, you deserve it .

    Thanked by 1SWN_Michael
  • @SWN_Michael said:
    Benchmark ran on the 512MB plan with extra RAM to allow GeekBench to run.

        [[email protected] Geekbench-5.3.1-Linux]# curl -sL yabs.sh | bash
        # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
        #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
        #                     v2020-12-29                    #
        # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
        # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
        
        Wed Feb 17 18:15:21 EST 2021
        
        Basic System Information:
        ---------------------------------
        Processor  : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2690 0 @ 2.90GHz
        CPU cores  : 1 @ 2899.998 MHz
        AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
        VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
        RAM        : 1.9 GiB
        Swap       : 0.0 KiB
        Disk       : 19.6 GiB
        
        fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
        ---------------------------------
        Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
          ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
        Read       | 28.62 MB/s    (7.1k) | 250.70 MB/s   (3.9k)
        Write      | 28.63 MB/s    (7.1k) | 252.02 MB/s   (3.9k)
        Total      | 57.26 MB/s   (14.3k) | 502.73 MB/s   (7.8k)
                   |                      |
        Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
          ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
        Read       | 495.60 MB/s    (967) | 474.19 MB/s    (463)
        Write      | 521.93 MB/s   (1.0k) | 505.77 MB/s    (493)
        Total      | 1.01 GB/s     (1.9k) | 979.97 MB/s    (956)
        
        iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
        ---------------------------------
        Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed
                        |                           |                 |
        Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | busy            | busy
        Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 163 Mbits/sec   | 103 Mbits/sec
        WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | 184 Mbits/sec   | 192 Mbits/sec
        Biznet          | Jakarta, Indonesia (1G)   | 130 Mbits/sec   | 114 Mbits/sec
        Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 200 Mbits/sec   | 199 Mbits/sec
        Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 206 Mbits/sec   | 200 Mbits/sec
        Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 195 Mbits/sec   | 197 Mbits/sec
        Iveloz Telecom  | Sao Paulo, BR (2G)        | 128 Mbits/sec   | 191 Mbits/sec
        
        Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
        ---------------------------------
        Test            | Value
                        |
        Single Core     | 787
        Multi Core      | 786
        Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/6559053
    

    Add swap to the 512MB plan or it'll suck hard.

  • SWN_Michael SWN_Michael Member, Provider
    edited February 20

    I'm going to be wrapping this sale up on Tuesday.

    Spearware Networks | AS212647 | Premium Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting in Tampa, FL | https://spearwarenetworks.com

  • SWN_Michael SWN_Michael Member, Provider

    IPv6 is ~60 or less days out. Signing contracts with my new upstream transit providers likely tomorrow.

    Thanked by 1yoursunny

    Spearware Networks | AS212647 | Premium Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting in Tampa, FL | https://spearwarenetworks.com

  • DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Provider

    Fancy :)

    Alien Data: VPS and Colo Based In Texas, Unmetered Bandwidth.
    RPIServers: Dedicated Micro Servers. Unmeterd Bandwidth

  • promo code was expired?

  • coming late :( !
    promo code expired !

  • SWN_Michael SWN_Michael Member, Provider

    @JamChoi said:
    promo code was expired?

    Yep, as I said a few days ago the sale ended.

    Spearware Networks | AS212647 | Premium Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting in Tampa, FL | https://spearwarenetworks.com

  • @SWN_Michael said:

    @JamChoi said:
    promo code was expired?

    Yep, as I said a few days ago the sale ended.

    I'm running a VPS test site and just released your offer today. Can I extend this discount code for some extra time?

    here you can see: https://lowendaff.com/spearware-networks/

  • SWN_Michael SWN_Michael Member, Provider
    edited February 26

    @JamChoi said:

    @SWN_Michael said:

    @JamChoi said:
    promo code was expired?

    Yep, as I said a few days ago the sale ended.

    I'm running a VPS test site and just released your offer today. Can I extend this discount code for some extra time?

    here you can see: https://lowendaff.com/spearware-networks/

    Coupon extended until Monday.

    Spearware Networks | AS212647 | Premium Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting in Tampa, FL | https://spearwarenetworks.com

  • @SWN_Michael said: Coupon extended until Monday.

    thanks!

  • DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Provider

    @SWN_Michael said:
    Coupon extended until Monday.

    WOOooo Time to buy lots and sell on Chinese markets. :tongue:

    Alien Data: VPS and Colo Based In Texas, Unmetered Bandwidth.
    RPIServers: Dedicated Micro Servers. Unmeterd Bandwidth

  • @SWN_Michael said: Coupon extended until Monday.

    Do another one when IPv6 is ready ;)

    DP | Domain Names for Sale: vm*.net / virt*.com / node*.org / *gigabit.net / *vpn.net


  • SWN_Michael SWN_Michael Member, Provider

    @thedp said:

    @SWN_Michael said: Coupon extended until Monday.

    Do another one when IPv6 is ready ;)

    Maybe, we'll see. Definitely won't be as aggressive as this one.

    Spearware Networks | AS212647 | Premium Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting in Tampa, FL | https://spearwarenetworks.com

  • SWN_Michael SWN_Michael Member, Provider

    Sale is over! We got an awesome response to this one, and might have something coming soon :)

    Spearware Networks | AS212647 | Premium Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting in Tampa, FL | https://spearwarenetworks.com

  • DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Provider

    @SWN_Michael said:
    Sale is over! We got an awesome response to this one, and might have something coming soon :)

    But its not Monday yet....

    Alien Data: VPS and Colo Based In Texas, Unmetered Bandwidth.
    RPIServers: Dedicated Micro Servers. Unmeterd Bandwidth

  • SWN_Michael SWN_Michael Member, Provider

    @DataIdeas-Josh said:

    @SWN_Michael said:
    Sale is over! We got an awesome response to this one, and might have something coming soon :)

    But its not Monday yet....

    It is Monday :) https://i.imgur.com/aP5chcD.png

    Spearware Networks | AS212647 | Premium Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting in Tampa, FL | https://spearwarenetworks.com

  • brueggusbrueggus Member

    @SWN_Michael said: It is Monday

    No,

    Thanked by 1SWN_Michael
  • SWN_Michael SWN_Michael Member, Provider

    @brueggus said:

    @SWN_Michael said: It is Monday

    No,

    lol

    Spearware Networks | AS212647 | Premium Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting in Tampa, FL | https://spearwarenetworks.com

  • SWN_Michael SWN_Michael Member, Provider

    Some awesome news coming later this afternoon/evening! It's a minor plan change I think everyone will love.

    Spearware Networks | AS212647 | Premium Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting in Tampa, FL | https://spearwarenetworks.com

  • @SWN_Michael said:
    Some awesome news coming later this afternoon/evening! It's a minor plan change I think everyone will love.

    Will you be offering internal DA license as well?

  • SWN_Michael SWN_Michael Member, Provider

    @axelblaze said:

    @SWN_Michael said:
    Some awesome news coming later this afternoon/evening! It's a minor plan change I think everyone will love.

    Will you be offering internal DA license as well?

    It's something in the works.

    Spearware Networks | AS212647 | Premium Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting in Tampa, FL | https://spearwarenetworks.com

  • @SWN_Michael said:

    @axelblaze said:

    @SWN_Michael said:
    Some awesome news coming later this afternoon/evening! It's a minor plan change I think everyone will love.

    Will you be offering internal DA license as well?

    It's something in the works.

    That’s great. Would love to see what’s coming up next.

    Thanked by 1SWN_Michael
  • SWN_Michael SWN_Michael Member, Provider

    @axelblaze said:

    @SWN_Michael said:

    @axelblaze said:

    @SWN_Michael said:
    Some awesome news coming later this afternoon/evening! It's a minor plan change I think everyone will love.

    Will you be offering internal DA license as well?

    It's something in the works.

    That’s great. Would love to see what’s coming up next.

    As far as internal DA licenses, I still need to have a conversation with them, which I'll be starting tomorrow (today). I've got some pretty sweet things on my roadmap.

    Spearware Networks | AS212647 | Premium Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting in Tampa, FL | https://spearwarenetworks.com

  • SWN_Michael SWN_Michael Member, Provider
    edited March 3

    @SWN_Michael said:
    Some awesome news coming later this afternoon/evening! It's a minor plan change I think everyone will love.

    Alright, so big announcement time :) :) :)

    We've removed bandwidth limits!! We're only limiting by port speed now, 200 Mbps for VPS512 and VPS1024, and 400 Mbps for VPS2048 and VPS4096. Already completed the changes to existing services.

    Spearware Networks | AS212647 | Premium Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting in Tampa, FL | https://spearwarenetworks.com

  • thedpthedp Member

    @SWN_Michael said:

    @SWN_Michael said:
    Some awesome news coming later this afternoon/evening! It's a minor plan change I think everyone will love.

    Alright, so big announcement time :) :) :)

    We've removed bandwidth limits!! We're only limiting by port speed now, 200 Mbps for VPS512 and VPS1024, and 400 Mbps for VPS2048 and VPS4096

    That's awesome, if you're comparing with Contabo's announcement :joy:

    But what's really awesome is when you're announcing IPv6 is ready ;)

    Thanked by 1SWN_Michael

    DP | Domain Names for Sale: vm*.net / virt*.com / node*.org / *gigabit.net / *vpn.net


  • SWN_Michael SWN_Michael Member, Provider

    @thedp said: But what's really awesome is when you're announcing IPv6 is ready ;)

    I can't wait to get IPv6 deployed myself. Contract with the new upstream's been signed, waiting on installation. I'm working with FiberLight (a tier 2, who uses Lumen and GTT as their primary upstreams)

    Thanked by 1thedp

    Spearware Networks | AS212647 | Premium Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting in Tampa, FL | https://spearwarenetworks.com

Sign In or Register to comment.