Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

โ€บ Webhosting24 Year of the Ox Special
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Webhosting24 Year of the Ox Special

tomazutomazu Member, Provider

To celebrate the New Year of the Golden Ox, Webhosting24 is offering the following specials and promotions:

VPS

20x21 Special (21 EUR/year):
2 vCores (fair share CPU usage) Intel Xeon E5-2680 v4 @ 2.40GHz
2GB RAM memory
21 GB NVMe RAID10 Storage
5 TB monthly BW @ 1Gbit/s
1 IPv4 address
1 IPv6 /48 subnet
21 EURO per year (+VAT if applicable)
https://www.webhosting24.com/cp/cart.php?a=add&pid=459

We are also reopening the 10x10x10 Special (10 EURO/year):
1 vCore (fair share CPU usage) Intel Xeon E5-2680 v4 @ 2.40GHz
1GB RAM memory
10 GB NVMe RAID10 Storage
2TB monthly BW @ 1Gbit/s
1 IPv4 Address
1 IPv6 /48 subnet
10 EURO per year (+VAT if applicable)
https://www.webhosting24.com/cp/cart.php?a=add&pid=458

Munich Cloud Servers:

https://www.webhosting24.com/cp/cart.php?gid=42

SHARED HOSTING

Golden Ox Shared Hosting Package (10 EURO/year)
10GB SSD webspace
cPanel control panel for Linux, Plesk for Windows
Barracuda ESG SPAM protection
1000 GB monthly bandwidth
50 addon domains
UNLIMITED Databases
UNLIMITED E-Mail Addresses
FREE SSL Certificated
IPv4 and IPv6
Linux version:
https://www.webhosting24.com/cp/cart.php?a=add&pid=461
Windows version:
https://www.webhosting24.com/cp/cart.php?a=add&pid=462

DOMAIN NAMES

And of course we are offering .ASIA Domain Registrations at special prices:
.ASIA @8.40 EURO/year:
https://www.webhosting24.com/cp/mydomainchecker.php

Use coupon 2021GOLDENOX at checkout!

Happy New Year!

Looking Glass:
https://lg.muc.webhosting24.com/

General Terms & Conditions (GTC):
https://www.webhosting24.com/terms-and-conditions/

Acceptable Use Policy (AUP):
https://www.webhosting24.com/acceptable-use-policy/

Image credit:
FreeVector.com

Webhosting24 Munich Cloud Servers - Including IPv4 and /48 IPv6 subnet, NVMe and Unmetered Bandwidth
Webhosting24 Singapore Launch Thread - Premium Connectivity, IPv4 and /48 IPv6 subnet, Ryzen NVMe

ยซ1

Comments

  • Great offer but you need a more attractive title

    Thanked by 1tomazu
  • bbplayerbbplayer Member
    edited February 15

    Good offer.
    But I'd say that normal ssd with bigger disk is more suitable. ;)
    Nvme is somehow a luxury for low-end vps

    Thanked by 1JasonM
  • tomazutomazu Member, Provider

    @Chocoweb said:
    Great offer but you need a more attractive title

    yes, probably - thank you for the info, I should include more BOOM in the title next time :-)

    Thanked by 1_MS_

    Webhosting24 Munich Cloud Servers - Including IPv4 and /48 IPv6 subnet, NVMe and Unmetered Bandwidth
    Webhosting24 Singapore Launch Thread - Premium Connectivity, IPv4 and /48 IPv6 subnet, Ryzen NVMe

  • tomazutomazu Member, Provider

    @bbplayer said:
    Good offer.
    But I'd say that normal ssd with bigger disk is more suitable. ;)
    Nvme is somehow a luxury for low-end vps

    OK, will keep that in mind for the next @FAT32 megathread (which would be easter if I remember correctly :-D). Again if you have a specific need in mind do not hesitate to contact me by PM or open a ticket at Webhosting24 or send an e-mail to [email protected]

    Webhosting24 Munich Cloud Servers - Including IPv4 and /48 IPv6 subnet, NVMe and Unmetered Bandwidth
    Webhosting24 Singapore Launch Thread - Premium Connectivity, IPv4 and /48 IPv6 subnet, Ryzen NVMe

  • tomazutomazu Member, Provider
    edited February 16

    @bbplayer said:
    Good offer.
    But I'd say that normal ssd with bigger disk is more suitable. ;)
    Nvme is somehow a luxury for low-end vps

    I have had some internal discussions with my business partners and my main reason for expanding in the VPS space was the arrival of NVMe disks. I mean it is the first time that a VPS / cloud server can be offered with IOPS and performance in general that was achievable only with bare metal just a 1-2 years ago.

    So, I would like to ask what would be the expectations for a "normal SSD with bigger disk"? What is the disk size you are typically looking for?

    Thanks for the feedback!

    Thanked by 1dev_vps

    Webhosting24 Munich Cloud Servers - Including IPv4 and /48 IPv6 subnet, NVMe and Unmetered Bandwidth
    Webhosting24 Singapore Launch Thread - Premium Connectivity, IPv4 and /48 IPv6 subnet, Ryzen NVMe

  • For me, 20-25GB for 1GB RAM and 40-50GB for 2GB RAM would be great.

  • @tomazu said:
    what would be the expectations for a "normal SSD with bigger disk"?

    Probably just change to normal SSD based on the same cost.
    For example, if the nvme price (per GB) is twice as much as the normal SSD, then you could use the double size normal SSD disk to replace NVMe disk.

  • tomazutomazu Member, Provider

    For example, if the nvme price (per GB) is twice as much as the normal SSD, then you could use the double size normal SSD disk to replace NVMe disk.
    @Chocoweb said:
    For me, 20-25GB for 1GB RAM and 40-50GB for 2GB RAM would be great.

    my team is working on this right now, hope to have something to present very soon ;-)

    Webhosting24 Munich Cloud Servers - Including IPv4 and /48 IPv6 subnet, NVMe and Unmetered Bandwidth
    Webhosting24 Singapore Launch Thread - Premium Connectivity, IPv4 and /48 IPv6 subnet, Ryzen NVMe

  • @tomazu said:

    For example, if the nvme price (per GB) is twice as much as the normal SSD, then you could use the double size normal SSD disk to replace NVMe disk.
    @Chocoweb said:
    For me, 20-25GB for 1GB RAM and 40-50GB for 2GB RAM would be great.

    my team is working on this right now, hope to have something to present very soon ;-)

    Could we switch the VPS bought this time from

    1 vCore
    1GB RAM memory
    10 GB NVMe RAID10 Storage
    2TB monthly BW @ 1Gbit/s
    

    to

    1 vCore
    1GB RAM memory
    20 GB SSD RAID10 Storage
    2TB monthly BW @ 1Gbit/s
    

    in feature?

    SOMETIMES WE JUST HAVE TO LET THINGS GO.

  • @tomazu said:

    For example, if the nvme price (per GB) is twice as much as the normal SSD, then you could use the double size normal SSD disk to replace NVMe disk.
    @Chocoweb said:
    For me, 20-25GB for 1GB RAM and 40-50GB for 2GB RAM would be great.

    my team is working on this right now, hope to have something to present very soon ;-)

    M looking forward to the new offer!

    Thanked by 1tomazu
  • Thank you for this.
    Great network and performance.
    Things just work and seem properly set up unlike many others.
    Also a nice location.
    Early days, but looks excellent so far :)

    Thanked by 1tomazu
  • tomazutomazu Member, Provider

    Could we switch the VPS bought this time from

    1 vCore
    1GB RAM memory
    10 GB NVMe RAID10 Storage
    2TB monthly BW @ 1Gbit/s
    

    to

    1 vCore
    1GB RAM memory
    20 GB SSD RAID10 Storage
    2TB monthly BW @ 1Gbit/s
    

    in feature?

    yes, but it is going to be SSD RAID5 Storage, as with SSDs we can use the LSI RAID controller (whereas with NVMe the LSI controller can't keep up with the speed!). The first batch of nodes should be ready for production tomorrow.

    Webhosting24 Munich Cloud Servers - Including IPv4 and /48 IPv6 subnet, NVMe and Unmetered Bandwidth
    Webhosting24 Singapore Launch Thread - Premium Connectivity, IPv4 and /48 IPv6 subnet, Ryzen NVMe

  • kalimov622kalimov622 Member
    edited February 18

    @tomazu said: We are also reopening the 10x10x10 Special (10 EURO/year):

    I was thinking to join during the offer you made in the Christmas sale thread but I ended up getting some other services at that time. Glad to see this nice deal again, I've ordered one as well in order to test your services.

    Thanked by 1tomazu
  • How about some storage vps offers?

  • tomazutomazu Member, Provider
    edited February 19

    @galesaur said:
    How about some storage vps offers?

    my team will get the first nodes with SSD (not NVMe) storage ready today (I am just waiting for all tests to complete). Once that is ready and in production, we already have plans for larger storage VPS offerings, based on HDDs with an SSD/NVMe cache and much larger disk sizes.

    Thanked by 1kalimov622

    Webhosting24 Munich Cloud Servers - Including IPv4 and /48 IPv6 subnet, NVMe and Unmetered Bandwidth
    Webhosting24 Singapore Launch Thread - Premium Connectivity, IPv4 and /48 IPv6 subnet, Ryzen NVMe

  • Nice, I like your service

    Fast and stable and /48 IPv6 thing

    Hope you will be last long here

    Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • @tomazu said:

    @galesaur said:
    How about some storage vps offers?

    my team will get the first nodes with SSD (not NVMe) storage ready today (I am just waiting for all tests to complete). Once that is ready and in production, we already have plans for larger storage VPS offerings, based on HDDs with an SSD/NVMe cache and much larger disk sizes.

    Waiting for a try.

  • tomazutomazu Member, Provider

    The new nodes with SSD local storage (not NVMe!) are ready to round off this special week:

    GOLDENOX40 (21 EUR/year):
    2 vCores (fair share CPU usage) Intel Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz
    2GB RAM memory
    40 GB SSD RAID5 Storage
    5 TB monthly BW @ 1Gbit/s
    1 IPv4 address
    1 IPv6 /48 subnet
    21 EURO per year (+VAT if applicable)
    https://www.webhosting24.com/cp/cart.php?a=add&pid=465

    GOLDENOX20 (10 EUR/year)
    1 vCore (fair share CPU usage) Intel Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz
    1GB RAM memory
    20 GB SSD RAID5 Storage
    2TB monthly BW @ 1Gbit/s
    1 IPv4 Address
    1 IPv6 /48 subnet
    10 EURO per year (+VAT if applicable)
    https://www.webhosting24.com/cp/cart.php?a=add&pid=464

    Thanked by 1fireflyzhu

    Webhosting24 Munich Cloud Servers - Including IPv4 and /48 IPv6 subnet, NVMe and Unmetered Bandwidth
    Webhosting24 Singapore Launch Thread - Premium Connectivity, IPv4 and /48 IPv6 subnet, Ryzen NVMe

  • ๐Ÿ‘† Amazing offers <3

    Thanked by 1tomazu

    don't forget to click Thanks

  • @tomazu said:
    The new nodes with SSD local storage (not NVMe!) are ready to round off this special week:

    GOLDENOX40 (21 EUR/year):
    2 vCores (fair share CPU usage) Intel Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz
    2GB RAM memory
    40 GB SSD RAID5 Storage
    5 TB monthly BW @ 1Gbit/s
    1 IPv4 address
    1 IPv6 /48 subnet
    21 EURO per year (+VAT if applicable)
    https://www.webhosting24.com/cp/cart.php?a=add&pid=465

    GOLDENOX20 (10 EUR/year)
    1 vCore (fair share CPU usage) Intel Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz
    1GB RAM memory
    20 GB SSD RAID5 Storage
    2TB monthly BW @ 1Gbit/s
    1 IPv4 Address
    1 IPv6 /48 subnet
    10 EURO per year (+VAT if applicable)
    https://www.webhosting24.com/cp/cart.php?a=add&pid=464

    I have buy nvme before, can i change to this ssd offer?

  • tomazutomazu Member, Provider

    @add_iT said:
    I have buy nvme before, can i change to this ssd offer?

    yes, please just open a ticket and we will switch you over.

    Thanked by 1kalimov622

    Webhosting24 Munich Cloud Servers - Including IPv4 and /48 IPv6 subnet, NVMe and Unmetered Bandwidth
    Webhosting24 Singapore Launch Thread - Premium Connectivity, IPv4 and /48 IPv6 subnet, Ryzen NVMe

  • @tomazu said:

    Could we switch the VPS bought this time from

    1 vCore
    1GB RAM memory
    10 GB NVMe RAID10 Storage
    2TB monthly BW @ 1Gbit/s
    

    to

    1 vCore
    1GB RAM memory
    20 GB SSD RAID10 Storage
    2TB monthly BW @ 1Gbit/s
    

    in feature?

    yes, but it is going to be SSD RAID5 Storage, as with SSDs we can use the LSI RAID controller (whereas with NVMe the LSI controller can't keep up with the speed!). The first batch of nodes should be ready for production tomorrow.

    I have bought one yesterday. May I ask your help to double my disk?

    Ticket number is #903085

    SOMETIMES WE JUST HAVE TO LET THINGS GO.

  • Nice offers. Just order a GOLDENOX20 and waiting for its provision.

  • tomazutomazu Member, Provider

    @codydoby said:
    I have bought one yesterday. May I ask your help to double my disk?

    I have responded to your ticket: just for clarity you can change from the original two special offerings for free to one of the two GOLDENOX packages above, but this is not a double your disk thing (comment and I will double your bandwidth :-) etc), the community asked for offerings with more disk space with SSD disks instead of NVMe and I am trying to deliver on that.

    It is also not a seamless or direct upgrade as it involves creating a new VPS and destroying an old one, so please have your backup ready and be prepared to reinstall & reconfigure your server if you opt for the change.

    Thank you for being a customer and for all the feedback you are providing!

    Thanked by 1dosai

    Webhosting24 Munich Cloud Servers - Including IPv4 and /48 IPv6 subnet, NVMe and Unmetered Bandwidth
    Webhosting24 Singapore Launch Thread - Premium Connectivity, IPv4 and /48 IPv6 subnet, Ryzen NVMe

  • tomazutomazu Member, Provider

    @subaru said:
    Nice offers. Just order a GOLDENOX20 and waiting for its provision.

    thank you, please check your e-mail :-)

    Webhosting24 Munich Cloud Servers - Including IPv4 and /48 IPv6 subnet, NVMe and Unmetered Bandwidth
    Webhosting24 Singapore Launch Thread - Premium Connectivity, IPv4 and /48 IPv6 subnet, Ryzen NVMe

  • @tomazu said:

    @codydoby said:
    I have bought one yesterday. May I ask your help to double my disk?

    I have responded to your ticket: just for clarity you can change from the original two special offerings for free to one of the two GOLDENOX packages above, but this is not a double your disk thing (comment and I will double your bandwidth :-) etc), the community asked for offerings with more disk space with SSD disks instead of NVMe and I am trying to deliver on that.

    It is also not a seamless or direct upgrade as it involves creating a new VPS and destroying an old one, so please have your backup ready and be prepared to reinstall & reconfigure your server if you opt for the change.

    Thank you for being a customer and for all the feedback you are providing!

    Thanks, I know that. Please help me change to a larger hard drive.

    SOMETIMES WE JUST HAVE TO LET THINGS GO.

  • tomazutomazu Member, Provider

    @codydoby said:
    Thanks, I know that. Please help me change to a larger hard drive.

    you should be all set - I am just being careful when it comes to deleting a VPS etc.

    You know like.. "No sir, I am sorry, but RAID1 is not a backup" :-)

    Webhosting24 Munich Cloud Servers - Including IPv4 and /48 IPv6 subnet, NVMe and Unmetered Bandwidth
    Webhosting24 Singapore Launch Thread - Premium Connectivity, IPv4 and /48 IPv6 subnet, Ryzen NVMe

  • codydobycodydoby Member
    edited February 20

    @tomazu said:

    @codydoby said:
    Thanks, I know that. Please help me change to a larger hard drive.

    you should be all set - I am just being careful when it comes to deleting a VPS etc.

    You know like.. "No sir, I am sorry, but RAID1 is not a backup" :-)

    Thanks for the SSD plan

    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2020-12-29                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    
    Sat 20 Feb 2021 05:50:56 AM EST
    
    Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Processor  : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz
    CPU cores  : 1 @ 2399.996 MHz
    AES-NI     : โœ” Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : โœ” Enabled
    RAM        : 987.3 MiB
    Swap       : 0.0 KiB
    Disk       : 19.7 GiB
    
    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    ---------------------------------
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 60.63 MB/s   (15.1k) | 724.25 MB/s  (11.3k)
    Write      | 60.76 MB/s   (15.1k) | 728.06 MB/s  (11.3k)
    Total      | 121.40 MB/s  (30.3k) | 1.45 GB/s    (22.6k)
               |                      |                     
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 1.08 GB/s     (2.1k) | 1.21 GB/s     (1.1k)
    Write      | 1.14 GB/s     (2.2k) | 1.29 GB/s     (1.2k)
    Total      | 2.23 GB/s     (4.3k) | 2.51 GB/s     (2.4k)
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed     
                    |                           |                 |                
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | busy            | busy           
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 985 Mbits/sec   | 340 Mbits/sec  
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | 989 Mbits/sec   | 459 Mbits/sec  
    Biznet          | Jakarta, Indonesia (1G)   | 472 Mbits/sec   | 31.0 Mbits/sec 
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | busy            | busy           
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 703 Mbits/sec   | 57.1 Mbits/sec 
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | busy            | busy           
    Iveloz Telecom  | Sao Paulo, BR (2G)        | busy            | 61.6 Mbits/sec 
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv6):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed     
                    |                           |                 |                
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | busy            | busy           
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 600 Mbits/sec   | 371 Mbits/sec  
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | busy            | 380 Mbits/sec  
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | busy            | busy           
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | busy            | busy           
    
    Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    ---------------------------------
    Test            | Value                         
                    |                               
    Single Core     | 687                           
    Multi Core      | 703                           
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/6601492
    

    The NVMe plan

    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2020-12-29                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    
    Fri 19 Feb 2021 02:20:39 AM EST
    
    Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Processor  : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2680 v4 @ 2.40GHz
    CPU cores  : 1 @ 2399.996 MHz
    AES-NI     : โœ” Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : โœ” Enabled
    RAM        : 987.3 MiB
    Swap       : 0.0 KiB
    Disk       : 9.8 GiB
    
    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    ---------------------------------
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 243.08 MB/s  (60.7k) | 2.57 GB/s    (40.2k)
    Write      | 243.72 MB/s  (60.9k) | 2.59 GB/s    (40.5k)
    Total      | 486.80 MB/s (121.7k) | 5.17 GB/s    (80.8k)
               |                      |                     
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 3.14 GB/s     (6.1k) | 2.94 GB/s     (2.8k)
    Write      | 3.30 GB/s     (6.4k) | 3.13 GB/s     (3.0k)
    Total      | 6.45 GB/s    (12.6k) | 6.07 GB/s     (5.9k)
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed     
                    |                           |                 |                
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | busy            | busy           
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 924 Mbits/sec   | 427 Mbits/sec  
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | 951 Mbits/sec   | 606 Mbits/sec  
    Biznet          | Jakarta, Indonesia (1G)   | 148 Mbits/sec   | 32.6 Mbits/sec 
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | busy            | busy           
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 217 Mbits/sec   | 92.4 Mbits/sec 
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | busy            | busy           
    Iveloz Telecom  | Sao Paulo, BR (2G)        | busy            | 58.6 Mbits/sec 
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv6):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed     
                    |                           |                 |                
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | busy            | busy           
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 362 Mbits/sec   | 399 Mbits/sec  
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | busy            | 478 Mbits/sec  
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | busy            | busy           
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | busy            | busy           
    
    Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    ---------------------------------
    Test            | Value                         
                    |                               
    Single Core     | 728                           
    Multi Core      | 743                           
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/6581182
    
    Thanked by 1tomazu

    SOMETIMES WE JUST HAVE TO LET THINGS GO.

  • @codydoby said:

    @tomazu said:

    @codydoby said:
    Thanks, I know that. Please help me change to a larger hard drive.

    you should be all set - I am just being careful when it comes to deleting a VPS etc.

    You know like.. "No sir, I am sorry, but RAID1 is not a backup" :-)

    Thanks for the SSD plan

    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2020-12-29                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    
    Sat 20 Feb 2021 05:50:56 AM EST
    
    Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Processor  : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz
    CPU cores  : 1 @ 2399.996 MHz
    AES-NI     : โœ” Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : โœ” Enabled
    RAM        : 987.3 MiB
    Swap       : 0.0 KiB
    Disk       : 19.7 GiB
    
    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    ---------------------------------
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 60.63 MB/s   (15.1k) | 724.25 MB/s  (11.3k)
    Write      | 60.76 MB/s   (15.1k) | 728.06 MB/s  (11.3k)
    Total      | 121.40 MB/s  (30.3k) | 1.45 GB/s    (22.6k)
               |                      |                     
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 1.08 GB/s     (2.1k) | 1.21 GB/s     (1.1k)
    Write      | 1.14 GB/s     (2.2k) | 1.29 GB/s     (1.2k)
    Total      | 2.23 GB/s     (4.3k) | 2.51 GB/s     (2.4k)
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed     
                    |                           |                 |                
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | busy            | busy           
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 985 Mbits/sec   | 340 Mbits/sec  
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | 989 Mbits/sec   | 459 Mbits/sec  
    Biznet          | Jakarta, Indonesia (1G)   | 472 Mbits/sec   | 31.0 Mbits/sec 
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | busy            | busy           
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 703 Mbits/sec   | 57.1 Mbits/sec 
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | busy            | busy           
    Iveloz Telecom  | Sao Paulo, BR (2G)        | busy            | 61.6 Mbits/sec 
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv6):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed     
                    |                           |                 |                
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | busy            | busy           
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 600 Mbits/sec   | 371 Mbits/sec  
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | busy            | 380 Mbits/sec  
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | busy            | busy           
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | busy            | busy           
    
    Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    ---------------------------------
    Test            | Value                         
                    |                               
    Single Core     | 687                           
    Multi Core      | 703                           
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/6601492
    

    The NVMe plan

    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2020-12-29                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    
    Fri 19 Feb 2021 02:20:39 AM EST
    
    Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Processor  : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2680 v4 @ 2.40GHz
    CPU cores  : 1 @ 2399.996 MHz
    AES-NI     : โœ” Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : โœ” Enabled
    RAM        : 987.3 MiB
    Swap       : 0.0 KiB
    Disk       : 9.8 GiB
    
    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    ---------------------------------
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 243.08 MB/s  (60.7k) | 2.57 GB/s    (40.2k)
    Write      | 243.72 MB/s  (60.9k) | 2.59 GB/s    (40.5k)
    Total      | 486.80 MB/s (121.7k) | 5.17 GB/s    (80.8k)
               |                      |                     
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 3.14 GB/s     (6.1k) | 2.94 GB/s     (2.8k)
    Write      | 3.30 GB/s     (6.4k) | 3.13 GB/s     (3.0k)
    Total      | 6.45 GB/s    (12.6k) | 6.07 GB/s     (5.9k)
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed     
                    |                           |                 |                
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | busy            | busy           
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 924 Mbits/sec   | 427 Mbits/sec  
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | 951 Mbits/sec   | 606 Mbits/sec  
    Biznet          | Jakarta, Indonesia (1G)   | 148 Mbits/sec   | 32.6 Mbits/sec 
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | busy            | busy           
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 217 Mbits/sec   | 92.4 Mbits/sec 
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | busy            | busy           
    Iveloz Telecom  | Sao Paulo, BR (2G)        | busy            | 58.6 Mbits/sec 
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv6):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed     
                    |                           |                 |                
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | busy            | busy           
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 362 Mbits/sec   | 399 Mbits/sec  
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | busy            | 478 Mbits/sec  
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | busy            | busy           
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | busy            | busy           
    
    Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    ---------------------------------
    Test            | Value                         
                    |                               
    Single Core     | 728                           
    Multi Core      | 743                           
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/6581182
    

    I have same result and i notice there is always got busy from clouvider, maybe the routing issue with their upstream or?

  • @add_iT said:

    @codydoby said:

    @tomazu said:

    @codydoby said:
    Thanks, I know that. Please help me change to a larger hard drive.

    you should be all set - I am just being careful when it comes to deleting a VPS etc.

    You know like.. "No sir, I am sorry, but RAID1 is not a backup" :-)

    Thanks for the SSD plan

    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2020-12-29                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    
    Sat 20 Feb 2021 05:50:56 AM EST
    
    Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Processor  : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz
    CPU cores  : 1 @ 2399.996 MHz
    AES-NI     : โœ” Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : โœ” Enabled
    RAM        : 987.3 MiB
    Swap       : 0.0 KiB
    Disk       : 19.7 GiB
    
    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    ---------------------------------
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 60.63 MB/s   (15.1k) | 724.25 MB/s  (11.3k)
    Write      | 60.76 MB/s   (15.1k) | 728.06 MB/s  (11.3k)
    Total      | 121.40 MB/s  (30.3k) | 1.45 GB/s    (22.6k)
               |                      |                     
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 1.08 GB/s     (2.1k) | 1.21 GB/s     (1.1k)
    Write      | 1.14 GB/s     (2.2k) | 1.29 GB/s     (1.2k)
    Total      | 2.23 GB/s     (4.3k) | 2.51 GB/s     (2.4k)
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed     
                    |                           |                 |                
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | busy            | busy           
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 985 Mbits/sec   | 340 Mbits/sec  
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | 989 Mbits/sec   | 459 Mbits/sec  
    Biznet          | Jakarta, Indonesia (1G)   | 472 Mbits/sec   | 31.0 Mbits/sec 
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | busy            | busy           
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 703 Mbits/sec   | 57.1 Mbits/sec 
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | busy            | busy           
    Iveloz Telecom  | Sao Paulo, BR (2G)        | busy            | 61.6 Mbits/sec 
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv6):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed     
                    |                           |                 |                
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | busy            | busy           
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 600 Mbits/sec   | 371 Mbits/sec  
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | busy            | 380 Mbits/sec  
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | busy            | busy           
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | busy            | busy           
    
    Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    ---------------------------------
    Test            | Value                         
                    |                               
    Single Core     | 687                           
    Multi Core      | 703                           
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/6601492
    

    The NVMe plan

    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2020-12-29                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    
    Fri 19 Feb 2021 02:20:39 AM EST
    
    Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Processor  : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2680 v4 @ 2.40GHz
    CPU cores  : 1 @ 2399.996 MHz
    AES-NI     : โœ” Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : โœ” Enabled
    RAM        : 987.3 MiB
    Swap       : 0.0 KiB
    Disk       : 9.8 GiB
    
    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    ---------------------------------
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 243.08 MB/s  (60.7k) | 2.57 GB/s    (40.2k)
    Write      | 243.72 MB/s  (60.9k) | 2.59 GB/s    (40.5k)
    Total      | 486.80 MB/s (121.7k) | 5.17 GB/s    (80.8k)
               |                      |                     
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 3.14 GB/s     (6.1k) | 2.94 GB/s     (2.8k)
    Write      | 3.30 GB/s     (6.4k) | 3.13 GB/s     (3.0k)
    Total      | 6.45 GB/s    (12.6k) | 6.07 GB/s     (5.9k)
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed     
                    |                           |                 |                
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | busy            | busy           
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 924 Mbits/sec   | 427 Mbits/sec  
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | 951 Mbits/sec   | 606 Mbits/sec  
    Biznet          | Jakarta, Indonesia (1G)   | 148 Mbits/sec   | 32.6 Mbits/sec 
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | busy            | busy           
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 217 Mbits/sec   | 92.4 Mbits/sec 
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | busy            | busy           
    Iveloz Telecom  | Sao Paulo, BR (2G)        | busy            | 58.6 Mbits/sec 
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv6):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed     
                    |                           |                 |                
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | busy            | busy           
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 362 Mbits/sec   | 399 Mbits/sec  
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | busy            | 478 Mbits/sec  
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | busy            | busy           
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | busy            | busy           
    
    Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    ---------------------------------
    Test            | Value                         
                    |                               
    Single Core     | 728                           
    Multi Core      | 743                           
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/6581182
    

    I have same result and i notice there is always got busy from clouvider, maybe the routing issue with their upstream or?

    I thought it was a problem with the test node :) Not sure what happened

    SOMETIMES WE JUST HAVE TO LET THINGS GO.

  • kanakana Member

    Had some issues with re-installing and network at the very beginning. Fired a ticket and all got sorted nicely with Thomas after. Thank you again man :smiley:

    Thanked by 1tomazu
  • tomazutomazu Member, Provider
    edited February 20

    @codydoby said:

    @add_iT said:
    I have same result and i notice there is always got busy from clouvider, maybe the routing issue with their upstream or?

    I thought it was a problem with the test node :) Not sure what happened

    I think that today was either a really busy day for iperf-tests or that maybe Clouvider is performing maintenance on the iperf-nodes as I was unable to test from any of our datacenter locations and not even from external locations, no matter which upstream.

    Webhosting24 Munich Cloud Servers - Including IPv4 and /48 IPv6 subnet, NVMe and Unmetered Bandwidth
    Webhosting24 Singapore Launch Thread - Premium Connectivity, IPv4 and /48 IPv6 subnet, Ryzen NVMe

  • @tomazu said:
    The new nodes with SSD local storage (not NVMe!) are ready to round off this special week:

    GOLDENOX40 (21 EUR/year):
    2 vCores (fair share CPU usage) Intel Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz
    2GB RAM memory
    40 GB SSD RAID5 Storage
    5 TB monthly BW @ 1Gbit/s
    1 IPv4 address
    1 IPv6 /48 subnet
    21 EURO per year (+VAT if applicable)
    https://www.webhosting24.com/cp/cart.php?a=add&pid=465

    GOLDENOX20 (10 EUR/year)
    1 vCore (fair share CPU usage) Intel Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz
    1GB RAM memory
    20 GB SSD RAID5 Storage
    2TB monthly BW @ 1Gbit/s
    1 IPv4 Address
    1 IPv6 /48 subnet
    10 EURO per year (+VAT if applicable)
    https://www.webhosting24.com/cp/cart.php?a=add&pid=464

    Thx Tomas for the nice vps. In general, I am satisfied with the setup. However, I would like to raise an issue. The peak network speed to the south area of China was about 10MB/s which is perfect, but the connection was not stable and the speed was waving constantly. If this issue could be addressed, the vps will be perfect.

  • tomazutomazu Member, Provider
    edited February 22

    @fireflyzhu said:
    Thx Tomas for the nice vps. In general, I am satisfied with the setup. However, I would like to raise an issue. The peak network speed to the south area of China was about 10MB/s which is perfect, but the connection was not stable and the speed was waving constantly. If this issue could be addressed, the vps will be perfect.

    thank you for the feedback! Could you please provide me with more specific informations or maybe a traceroute (back and forth if possible or complete of source/dest IP - in case please use our LG)?

    What I sometimes see is that traffic to the south area of China is routed to China using Telia and back using Cogent and that there is a switch in the course of the day, this seems to happen more often with Unicom. I can try to get this optimized, but this probably needs manual intervention as it does not depend on best hop routing.

    Webhosting24 Munich Cloud Servers - Including IPv4 and /48 IPv6 subnet, NVMe and Unmetered Bandwidth
    Webhosting24 Singapore Launch Thread - Premium Connectivity, IPv4 and /48 IPv6 subnet, Ryzen NVMe

  • tomazutomazu Member, Provider

    @fireflyzhu said:
    Thx Tomas for the nice vps. In general, I am satisfied with the setup. However, I would like to raise an issue. The peak network speed to the south area of China was about 10MB/s which is perfect, but the connection was not stable and the speed was waving constantly. If this issue could be addressed, the vps will be perfect.

    In the next days more traffic will be handed over directly in Frankfurt to China Unicom in addition to getting more specific routes from Telia for China.

    Thanked by 2Ganonk kana

    Webhosting24 Munich Cloud Servers - Including IPv4 and /48 IPv6 subnet, NVMe and Unmetered Bandwidth
    Webhosting24 Singapore Launch Thread - Premium Connectivity, IPv4 and /48 IPv6 subnet, Ryzen NVMe

  • @tomazu said:

    @fireflyzhu said:
    Thx Tomas for the nice vps. In general, I am satisfied with the setup. However, I would like to raise an issue. The peak network speed to the south area of China was about 10MB/s which is perfect, but the connection was not stable and the speed was waving constantly. If this issue could be addressed, the vps will be perfect.

    In the next days more traffic will be handed over directly in Frankfurt to China Unicom in addition to getting more specific routes from Telia for China.

    Thx, Tomas, after switching the network is more stable now for Unicom.

    Thanked by 1tomazu
  • zhizhi Member

    The price is very cheap, I bought GOLDENOX20 for 20G ssd. The vps IO is very good. Customer service responds quickly.

    If 10 GB NVMe can become 15 GB NVMe, I would prefer to buy 10x10x10 Special for NVMe.

    Thanked by 1tomazu
  • zhizhi Member

    Maybe 12 Euro or 15 Euro, 2G RAM and 20G NVMe will be more powerful.

  • tomazutomazu Member, Provider

    I would like to thank everybody for providing feedback!

    Webhosting24 Munich Cloud Servers - Including IPv4 and /48 IPv6 subnet, NVMe and Unmetered Bandwidth
    Webhosting24 Singapore Launch Thread - Premium Connectivity, IPv4 and /48 IPv6 subnet, Ryzen NVMe

  • @tomazu mind if I ask Where the server is located?

  • kalimov622kalimov622 Member
    edited February 27

    @tenpera said:
    @tomazu mind if I ask Where the server is located?

    Server Location: Munich, Bavaria, Germany
    https://lg.muc.webhosting24.com/

    Thanked by 1tomazu
  • JioJio Member

    I know this may sound stupid, but I respect you for actually crediting your thread image.

    Thanked by 3brueggus dosai tomazu
  • mirrcemirrce Member
    edited April 10

    Ticket ID: 476971
    Help me

  • FritzFritz Member

    @tomazu , I must say this.

    Your Ryzen SG gives top notch performance. Good job.

    Thanked by 1tomazu

    I'm Good!

  • tomazutomazu Member, Provider

    @mirrce said:
    Ticket ID: 476971
    Help me

    I have responded to your ticket specifically, but generally during the order and checkout please deactivate any VPS or proxy and please please please use complete and correct account data, including your name and address. We cannot accept incomplete or incorrect address data, also from a VAT/sales tax liability point of view. If paying from PayPal make sure that the address matches (physical/shipping address and e-mail address!).

    I was sure that this is basic and well known, but I am hereby giving guidance as we see a spike of orders with incomplete address data.

    Thank you for bringing this up!

    Webhosting24 Munich Cloud Servers - Including IPv4 and /48 IPv6 subnet, NVMe and Unmetered Bandwidth
    Webhosting24 Singapore Launch Thread - Premium Connectivity, IPv4 and /48 IPv6 subnet, Ryzen NVMe

  • @tomazu said: I was sure that this is basic and well known, but I am hereby giving guidance as we see a spike of orders with incomplete address data.

    Welcome to LET! :|

    Thanked by 2tomazu Falzo
  • AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited April 10

    Ahhh, virtual goods being posted out to customers. >:)
    Will the ship sink during the transportation of shipped goods?
    If address matches the one in PayPal then that should be sufficient and a major consideration in using a 3rd party payment processor (from customer perspective).

    P.S. Sweet deals. :)

    Then=sequence/consequence; than=compare || Brought=bring; bought=buy
    Paid=NotSkint; payed=some naval thing

  • tomazutomazu Member, Provider

    @brueggus said:

    @tomazu said: I was sure that this is basic and well known, but I am hereby giving guidance as we see a spike of orders with incomplete address data.

    Welcome to LET! :|

    quite happy :-)

    @AlwaysSkint said:
    Ahhh, virtual goods being posted out to customers. >:)
    Will the ship sink during the transportation of shipped goods?
    If address matches the one in PayPal then that should be sufficient and a major consideration in using a 3rd party payment processor (from customer perspective).

    P.S. Sweet deals. :)

    thank you!

    Received a lot of feedback and requests, will update our roadmap - thank you LET community!

    Webhosting24 Munich Cloud Servers - Including IPv4 and /48 IPv6 subnet, NVMe and Unmetered Bandwidth
    Webhosting24 Singapore Launch Thread - Premium Connectivity, IPv4 and /48 IPv6 subnet, Ryzen NVMe

  • mirrcemirrce Member

    @tomazu said:

    @mirrce said:
    Ticket ID: 476971
    Help me

    I have responded to your ticket specifically, but generally during the order and checkout please deactivate any VPS or proxy and please please please use complete and correct account data, including your name and address. We cannot accept incomplete or incorrect address data, also from a VAT/sales tax liability point of view. If paying from PayPal make sure that the address matches (physical/shipping address and e-mail address!).

    I was sure that this is basic and well known, but I am hereby giving guidance as we see a spike of orders with incomplete address data.

    Thank you for bringing this up!

    Dear, thank you very much for your reply, but for the mainland China network, if you cannot access your website without using a VPN, it is very maddening. Cloudflare is not applicable.

  • spilespile Member

    Very high cost performance, extremely stable, it is of great help to my business in central Europe, I have been looking for a reliable German VPS, thank you for providing a very good vps

    Thanked by 1tomazu
Sign In or Register to comment.