Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Want to get one UltraVPS with price 16 Euro or 33 Euro and IP xx.xx.14.xx
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Want to get one UltraVPS with price 16 Euro or 33 Euro and IP xx.xx.14.xx

codydobycodydoby Member
edited January 2021 in Requests

I have been waiting for the merchant's promotion, but the promotion has not come.

And IP xx.xx.14.xx is much more friendly for my network.

I would be very grateful if any boss could sell me (Just afraid cannot buy and sell on forums. But I am willing to pay as much as ...)

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@codydoby said:
    I have been waiting for the merchant's promotion, but the promotion has not come.

I would be very grateful if any boss could sell me (Just afraid cannot buy and sell on forums. But I am willing to pay as much as ...)

You're 2 months late.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/168155/ultravps-eu-black-friday-deals-2020

• @thedp said:

@codydoby said:

You're 2 months late.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/168155/ultravps-eu-black-friday-deals-2020

Sad. Need wait 10 month? It is so long to wait.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@codydoby said:

@thedp said:

@codydoby said:

You're 2 months late.

Sad. Need wait 10 month? It is so long to wait.

They're a good and reputable provider, just get some off the shelf.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

You could open a new thread on LET and PMS hard.

Claim that you woke up from a coma and you missed out their BF deal. And that it is just utterly unfair that they won't honor their BF deal just because you went into a coma and missed out their deal.

If nothing else works, threaten them that you will sue. Always works.

Thanked by 3netomx Wolf bulbasaur
  • @deank said:
    You could open a new thread on LET and PMS hard.

Claim that you woke up from a coma and you missed out their BF deal. And that it is just utterly unfair that they won't honor their BF deal just because you went into a coma and missed out their deal.

If nothing else works, threaten them that you will sue. Always works.

emm I think I can't. But I still ask timidly, can this really work?

By the way, what is PMS?

Google PMS, babe. In this case, it's male PMS which is a common occurrence on LET.

It could work. To be brutally honest, it has about 40% chance of working.

• @deank said:
    Google PMS, babe. In this case, it's male PMS which is a common occurrence on LET.

It could work. To be brutally honest, it has about 40% chance of working.

Thought PMS is a forums like LET. After Googling, find it is premenstrual syndrome (PMS). :smiley:

• Are you sure that all of their IPs are of the form "xx.xx.14.xx"?

If you are, and you're that desperate, just order one of their regular products, which are priced reasonably anyway.

• codydobycodydoby Member
    edited January 2021

@angstrom said:
    Are you sure that all of their IPs are of the form "xx.xx.14.xx"?

If you are, and you're that desperate, just order one of their regular products, which are priced reasonably anyway.

Not sure about that. But think there must be some members on forums own that kinds of BF offers. If they are coincidentally eating dust in corner, I can buy them.

I am willing to add more 16 USD.

• the stuff about the IP is not how it works, especially not for whatever you might think it makes it better for your network.

and afaik they don't even have anything with a 14 as third octet. afaik their ASN is AS29141 and there is not a single subnet that would end up matching x.x.14.x

however, as said, while single subnets or even a whole asn might make a difference searching for that kind of pattern does not make sense at all and whatever lead to you believing that is rather coincidental or not fully thought through.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
    edited January 2021

@Falzo said:
    the stuff about the IP is not how it works, especially not for whatever you might think it makes it better for your network.

and afaik they don't even have anything with a 14 as third octet. afaik their ASN is AS29141 and there is not a single subnet that would end up matching x.x.14.x

however, as said, while single subnets or even a whole asn might make a difference searching for that kind of pattern does not make sense at all and whatever lead to you believing that is rather coincidental or not fully thought through.

Sorry, this network segment is not very important. In fact, I also value the stability of his more. If I can't buy a machine with a special price and limited supply, then I can only choose to buy a machine at a regular price.

Regarding the network segment, it is only based on the experience of people in a forum in our country. Generally, the delay of this network segment is small and the access speed is fast. It should be because the line of network access is a bit special.

But about why this network segment is so good, we can only ask the official.

• @codydoby said:

@Falzo said:
    the stuff about the IP is not how it works, especially not for whatever you might think it makes it better for your network.

Sorry, this network segment is not very important. In fact, I also value the stability of his more. If I can't buy a machine with a special price and limited supply, then I can only choose to buy a machine at a regular price.

Regarding the network segment, it is only based on the experience of people in a forum in our country. Generally, the delay of this network segment is small and the access speed is fast. It should be because the line of network access is a bit special.

still. those forum experiences have to be false conclusions. the third octet only can't be a reasonable thing to distinguish or filter by if the second is not the same, even less if the first is different. I assume there is no filter in the world that goes by a specific number just in that place ;-)

I do have a few idlers from their SAS special. but I am not willing to give them away, sorry.
    if I remember correctly the last two years they only had a small sale around july (apart from BF), so I'd consider chances low right now they come up with something early :/

good luck with your search though, maybe someone really wants to give something away. afaik transfer is easy as you can ask for an internal auth-code and the receiver can put that into their control panel...

Don't bother.

These people do not listen.

edited January 2021

@Falzo said:

@codydoby said:

@Falzo said:

still. those forum experiences have to be false conclusions. the third octet only can't be a reasonable thing to distinguish or filter by if the second is not the same, even less if the first is different. I assume there is no filter in the world that goes by a specific number just in that place ;-)

I do have a few idlers from their SAS special. but I am not willing to give them away, sorry.
    if I remember correctly the last two years they only had a small sale around july (apart from BF), so I'd consider chances low right now they come up with something early :/

good luck with your search though, maybe someone really wants to give something away. afaik transfer is easy as you can ask for an internal auth-code and the receiver can put that into their control panel...

I understand what you mean. The so-called IP with the third segment being14 may mean that with the first segment and the second segment being the same (not sure which it is), third segment is just 14.

Of course, maybe IP with the third segment being other numbers rather than 14, or the first and second paragraphs also being other numbers may also be friendly to my network. But this can also be a talk of experience.

If I can receive a special machine here, the network segment can also be reconsidered.

• @deank said:
    Don't bother.

These people do not listen.

I will listen always :)

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@codydoby said: And IP xx.xx.14.xx is much more friendly for my network.

I personally never get this as at the end of the day it's IP address pointed to certain server on certain network. In this case I looking for lucky IP address: 7.7.7.7
    https://ipinfo.io/7.7.7.7

edited January 2021

@WebProject said:

@codydoby said: And IP xx.xx.14.xx is much more friendly for my network.

I personally never get this as at the end of the day it's IP address pointed to certain server on certain network. In this case I looking for lucky IP address: 7.7.7.7
    https://ipinfo.io/7.7.7.7

I really want to buy one.

Regarding the IP, I just said that it should be as likely as possible.

But it’s okay if it’s not.

• I can sell you 127.0.0.1 for $0.

Thanked by 2WebProject yoursunny
  • @saibal said:
    I can sell you 127.0.0.1 for $0.

Me too...

• Do you maybe want 127.127.127.127? :wink:

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

Anyone want fd05:52cf:6e4d:12a3:3be3:972a:487d:9dd2?
    It works great for every country.

I can sell it to you for 25 push-ups.

edited January 2021

@yoursunny said:
    Anyone want fd05:52cf:6e4d:12a3:3be3:972a:487d:9dd2?
    It works great for every country.

I can sell it to you for 25 push-ups.

Dear bro think you know hostloc forums, right? I got that idea from that forums. All are saying VPS with that kind of IP is with a special trace route from US to China.

@codydoby said:
    Dear bro think you know hostloc forums, right? I got that idea from that forums. All are saying VPS with that kind of IP is with a special trace route from US to China.

I know, and you are offering $100 extra there but only $16 here.

Please paste the traceroutes to prove it's "special".

• @yoursunny said:

@codydoby said:

I know, and you are offering $100 extra there but only $16 here.

Please paste the traceroutes to prove it's "special".

Thanks. 100 is not USD. 16 USD is equal that amount. Can only copy and paste the superbench result

----------------------------------------------------------------------
     Superbench.sh -- https://www.oldking.net/350.html
     Mode  : Standard    Version : 1.1.7
     Usage : wget -qO- sb.oldking.net | bash
     CPU Model            : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2680 v2 @ 2.80GHz
     CPU Cores            : 2 Cores 2799.969 MHz x86_64
     CPU Cache            : 4096 KB 
     OS                   : CentOS 7.5.1804 (64 Bit) KVM
     Kernel               : 5.10.2
     Total Space          : 25.9 GB / 59.0 GB 
     Total RAM            : 557 MB / 1985 MB (394 MB Buff)
     Total SWAP           : 0 MB / 1023 MB
     Uptime               : 0 days 0 hour 1 min
     Load Average         : 0.07, 0.02, 0.00
     TCP CC               : bbr
     ASN & ISP            : AS8100, QuadraNet Enterprises LLC
     Organization         : Bradler & Krantz GmbH & Co. KG
     Location             : Los Angeles, United States / US
     Region               : California
     I/O Speed( 1.0GB )   : 204 MB/s
     I/O Speed( 1.0GB )   : 286 MB/s
     I/O Speed( 1.0GB )   : 666 MB/s
     Average I/O Speed    : 385.3 MB/s
     Node Name        Upload Speed      Download Speed      Latency     
     Speedtest.net    813.44 Mbit/s     904.08 Mbit/s       0.63 ms     
     Fast.com         0.00 Mbit/s       0 Mbit/s            -           
     Nanjing 5G   CT  495.44 Mbit/s     606.37 Mbit/s       135.96 ms   
     Hefei 5G     CT  26.32 Mbit/s      474.57 Mbit/s       140.68 ms   
     Guangzhou 5G CT  21.39 Mbit/s      382.37 Mbit/s       170.35 ms   
     TianJin 5G   CU  125.25 Mbit/s     362.67 Mbit/s       228.42 ms   
     Shanghai 5G  CU  354.01 Mbit/s     462.15 Mbit/s       233.45 ms   
     Guangzhou 5G CU  36.56 Mbit/s      63.48 Mbit/s        197.12 ms   
     Tianjin 5G   CM  69.57 Mbit/s      801.41 Mbit/s       198.30 ms   
     Wuxi 5G      CM  7.77 Mbit/s       368.89 Mbit/s       194.84 ms   
     Nanjing 5G   CM  1.34 Mbit/s       23.88 Mbit/s        196.21 ms   
     Hefei 5G     CM  272.60 Mbit/s     868.16 Mbit/s       167.91 ms   
     Share result:
     · https://www.speedtest.net/result/c/cd9d54a7-89cc-423f-ba5d-465fadb6798c
     · https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/FwkhqKkFr8/

This is not traceroute. Please paste traceroute of desired subnet and another subnet in the same data center.

• @yoursunny said:
    This is not traceroute. Please paste traceroute of desired subnet and another subnet in the same data center.

I do not have that.

Can only copy and paste the superbench result because of there is only that on this eatash website.

Think the left column is normal subnet and the right is for 14 one. The above row is for cubic and the below is for bbr.

• I have bought one 4.5 Eur (3.6 Eur after removing 19% VAT).

But I am still waiting for the special offer here from big boss who is willing to spare one to me or the big boss of UltraVPS.

edited January 2021

@codydoby said:

@yoursunny said:

I do not have that.

Can only copy and paste the superbench result because of there is only that on this eatash website.

Think the left column is normal subnet and the right is for 14 one. The above row is for cubic and the below is for bbr.

• The cited page doesn't indicate specific IP address / subnet.
    • There's no proof of traceroute.
    • Experiment is only performed once. You need 5~7 observations, and take the average.
    edited January 2021

@yoursunny said:

@codydoby said:

@yoursunny said:

I do not have that.

• The cited page doesn't indicate specific IP address / subnet.
    • There's no proof of traceroute.
    • Experiment is only performed once. You need 5~7 observations, and take the average.

1. It is superbench (which never shows any IP on result) tested by unknown mjj. The interpretation of the test results is based on the context. I think what I tell you is the facts. I did not make a mistake or deliberately mislead others. At the same time, the person who told me the results did not need to say falsehood.

2 & 3. I think I do not need to prove that xx.xx.14.xx is always CN2 GT or CN2 GIA :) It is CN2 always which can easily be seen https://tools.ipip.net/traceroute.php which has been tested by many guys.

You can post two full IPs, one in 14 and one in another subnet. Everyone can test with ping.pe and RIPE ATLAS.