Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
High BW europe vps for vpn usage
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

High BW europe vps for vpn usage

Looking to swap out my current VPN vps, as it turns out not to be 100% stable. I dont need big specs, but i need good network, atleast 500mbit at any given time.

Cpu : any
Ram : 1gb
Disk : 10gb
Network : 1gbit port, 5+ TB / month
Location : Europe
Os : Debian 10

VPN usage will be to route my home server traffic through. There will be some torrent traffic from private trackers, but no seeding of those.

Hit me with some offers. Openvz is fine also.

Comments

  • Terrahost.no very stable and fast provider. Supports wireguard.

    Thanked by 1terrahost
  • Hetzner

    Thanked by 1Erisa

    A simple uptime dashboard using UptimeRobot API https://upy.duo.ovh
    Currently using VPS from BuyVM, Gullo's, Hetzner, HostHatch, HostSailor, HostSolutions, InceptionHosting, LetBox, MaxKVM, MrVM, VirMach.

  • WSCallumWSCallum Member, Provider

    Whats your budget?

    Clouveo - SSD/NVMe Cloud VPS & Hosting
    Performance & AMD EPYC Cloud | DDoS Protected | Snapshots | Auto Backups

  • @WSCallum said:
    Whats your budget?

    Budget is what i need to spend to get a reliable, stable and fast enough service. Cheaper = better ofc, but stability and performance is more important.

  • WSCallumWSCallum Member, Provider

    @Barnesanger said:

    @WSCallum said:
    Whats your budget?

    Budget is what i need to spend to get a reliable, stable and fast enough service. Cheaper = better ofc, but stability and performance is more important.

    Can have a look at our last offer in AMS NL here - FYI they have now been updated to include unmetered bandwidth but we obviously wouldn't let you get away with 500Mbps constantly on the base 1GB package - 5TB over a month for example is absolutely fine.

    Clouveo - SSD/NVMe Cloud VPS & Hosting
    Performance & AMD EPYC Cloud | DDoS Protected | Snapshots | Auto Backups

  • BarnesangerBarnesanger Member
    edited January 10

    @WSCallum said:

    @Barnesanger said:

    @WSCallum said:
    Whats your budget?

    Budget is what i need to spend to get a reliable, stable and fast enough service. Cheaper = better ofc, but stability and performance is more important.

    Can have a look at our last offer in AMS NL here - FYI they have now been updated to include unmetered bandwidth but we obviously wouldn't let you get away with 500Mbps constantly on the base 1GB package - 5TB over a month for example is absolutely fine.

    The bandwidth (5TB as quoted) is just a estimate. The speed (500mbit) is my home connection, who i want to be able to max while i am moving files around. There is generally not alot of traffic on my usecase, but if i need to move for example a terrabyte of data (who happends from time to time), i want to be able to do so at my full 500mbit connection if you understand?

    Also, i will be pullig torrents from a private tracker from time to time, is this okay by you ? Any YABS avaliable for those packages?

    Looking for a long term solution.

  • WSCallumWSCallum Member, Provider

    @Barnesanger said:

    @WSCallum said:

    @Barnesanger said:

    @WSCallum said:
    Whats your budget?

    Budget is what i need to spend to get a reliable, stable and fast enough service. Cheaper = better ofc, but stability and performance is more important.

    Can have a look at our last offer in AMS NL here - FYI they have now been updated to include unmetered bandwidth but we obviously wouldn't let you get away with 500Mbps constantly on the base 1GB package - 5TB over a month for example is absolutely fine.

    The bandwidth (5TB as quoted) is just a estimate. The speed (500mbit) is my home connection, who i want to be able to max while i am moving files around. There is generally not alot of traffic on my usecase, but if i need to move for example a terrabyte of data (who happends from time to time), i want to be able to do so at my full 500mbit connection if you understand?

    Also, i will be pullig torrents from a private tracker from time to time, is this okay by you ? Any YABS avaliable for those packages?

    Looking for a long term solution.

    Yes you'd be able to use 500Mbps in bursts, IE from time to time - Just don't expect to be able to push/pull 500Mbps 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year for $4 odd a month, it's not going to happen.

    YABS is in the thread I linked as well. VPN usage is fine, storage of/use of on the VM all depends on the content, i recommend you read our AUP.

    Clouveo - SSD/NVMe Cloud VPS & Hosting
    Performance & AMD EPYC Cloud | DDoS Protected | Snapshots | Auto Backups

  • AvoroAvoro Member, Provider

    Hi,

    maybe our NVMe XS+?

    https://avoro.eu/de/nvme-vserver/

  • lovelyserverlovelyserver Member
    edited January 10

    Racknerd is good. They have got nodes in Amsterdam. @dustinc still doubles the bandwidth for new orders. So, buy some specials, some new year offers or grab a giveaway. https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/169084/new-year-with-a-bang-by-racknerd-new-year-promos-fire-thread-free-stuff#latest

  • @lovelyserver said:
    Racknerd is good. They have got nodes in Amsterdam. @dustinc still doubles the bandwidth for new orders. So, buy some specials, some new year offers or grab a giveaway. https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/169084/new-year-with-a-bang-by-racknerd-new-year-promos-fire-thread-free-stuff#latest

    Im not interested in doing business with RackNerd after the histories around here

  • atomiatomi Member

    I've been using Avoro VPS over a year from LEMP and its prem! I highly recommend them for stable and fast service

  • Hetzner/OVH seem to be great providers for this purpose, from my experience they are reasonably reliable.

  • @Barnesanger said:

    @lovelyserver said:
    Racknerd is good. They have got nodes in Amsterdam. @dustinc still doubles the bandwidth for new orders. So, buy some specials, some new year offers or grab a giveaway. https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/169084/new-year-with-a-bang-by-racknerd-new-year-promos-fire-thread-free-stuff#latest

    Im not interested in doing business with RackNerd after the histories around here

    What history?

  • @darkimmortal said:
    What history?

    Have a search for Alpharacks on here.

  • WebProjectWebProject Member, Provider

    @LTniger said: Supports wireguard.

    any KVM and XEN virtualisation support wireguard, so nothing to do with providers.

    @Barnesanger said: 5+ TB / month

    5TB on 1Gbps or 500mbit too small amount of bandwidth

    @stratagem said: Have a search for Alpharacks on here.

    haha, they are the best in history.

    VPS Price Match Guarantee on: All our range of DDOS protected XEN-HVM VPS Plans
    Are you looking for best price for self-managed VPS? See WebProVPS website for more details.
Sign In or Register to comment.