Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vps with 4 TB space
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Vps with 4 TB space

radagast90radagast90 Member
edited December 2020 in Requests

Looking for a cheap vps storage provider, 4 TB space. Ram minimum 1 GB, Yes obviously it's shared port so 1 Gbps, budget less than 10 euros. Needed for 30 days. Location any but USA.

PS: USA is fine

thank you

Comments

• Check hostsolutions

• Seconding @cociu's Hostsolutions. IIRC, he has a 4TB VPS plan with 1GB RAM for $7/month (paid annually).

• @RecD said:
    Check hostsolutions

Delivery of products is not on time, I was needing immediately. Also the quality of service delivered is not upto mark. Lot of downtime and no quick fix.

• @user123 said:
    Seconding @cociu's Hostsolutions. IIRC, he has a 4TB VPS plan with 1GB RAM for $7/month (paid annually).

Was actually needing for a months time. Can't go for annual pricing, thanks for the recommendation.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@user123 said: Seconding @cociu's Hostsolutions. IIRC, he has a 4TB VPS plan with 1GB RAM for $7/month (paid annually).

Maybe that was a special BF offer but I don't see it now...link?

• @radagast90 said:

@RecD said:
    Check hostsolutions

Delivery of products is not on time, I was needing immediately. Also the quality of service delivered is not upto mark. Lot of downtime and no quick fix.

Then you may have to raise your budget

• In that case, you'll need to increase your budget by quite a bit, unless you can somehow snag an OVH dedi...though the ones that meet your requirements are usually out of stock and also have setup fees. A slab from BuyVM would probably be your next best option price-wise, though I don't how offhand how much it would cost to upgrade the RAM to 1GB.

• @raindog308 said:

@user123 said: Seconding @cociu's Hostsolutions. IIRC, he has a 4TB VPS plan with 1GB RAM for $7/month (paid annually).

Maybe that was a special BF offer but I don't see it now...link?

With the exchange rate, it's now a little over $92, excluding your bank's currency exchange fees. At sub-$2/TB/mo, it's a great price. PID is 447. You're welcome ;).

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@user123 said: A slab from BuyVM would probably be your next best option price-wise, though I don't how offhand how much it would cost to upgrade the RAM to 1GB.

I don't think they're available outside the US. If they are, it's $3.50/mo for a 1GB KVM + $20 for storage = $23.50/mo.

@radagast90 said: Looking for a cheap vps storage provider, 4 TB space. Ram minimum 1 GB, Yes obviously it's shared port so 1 Gbps, budget less than 10 euros. Needed for 30 days. Location any but USA.

This isn't realistic.

• @raindog308 said:

@user123 said: A slab from BuyVM would probably be your next best option price-wise, though I don't how offhand how much it would cost to upgrade the RAM to 1GB.

I don't think they're available outside the US. If they are, it's $3.50/mo for a 1GB KVM + $20 for storage = $23.50/mo.

@radagast90 said: Looking for a cheap vps storage provider, 4 TB space. Ram minimum 1 GB, Yes obviously it's shared port so 1 Gbps, budget less than 10 euros. Needed for 30 days. Location any but USA.

This isn't realistic.

I glossed over the "any but USA" part. Oops.

• @radagast90 said:
    Looking for a cheap vps storage provider, 4 TB space. Ram minimum 1 GB, Yes obviously it's shared port so 1 Gbps, budget less than 10 euros. Needed for 30 days. Location any but USA.

PS: USA is fine

thank you

better to go with a dedicated server for huge storage.
    or go with any storage providers.

• SpeedBusSpeedBus Member, Host Rep

We could do this at Los Angeles, California, USA. KVM based as well,

1 GB RAM
    4000 GB HDD
    6 TB bandwidth per month
    4 CPU Cores on Fair Share allocation
    1 IPv4 and /64 IPv6

$11/month

https://crowncloud.net/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=525

Just a few things,
    1. RAM cannot be further upgraded on this plan and is capped at 1 GB
    2. Installation would be via the CD-ROM/ISO manager, we have guides for this or our team can install/reinstall the operating system for you, no problems.
    3. Custom ISO can be mounted as well for free, ticket us with the link and we'll add it in

Feel free to PM me if you have any custom requirements and we'll try to work out something :)