Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is wrong in my process?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What is wrong in my process?

Lately job it's increase (thanks God!)

and email and messagges, too.

I have [email protected] where i receive all email.

Support, lead and other notification.

I have already support ticket but no one use it. (I dont like what I now uses also for this I dont stress my client)

What I can do for change mine and my clients habits?

Comments

• Chicco, boy, it is hard to understand you.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • You could lock all communication behind a wall (client area) except for pre-sales. So they are forced to use ticket system.

At work we use an OpenSource tool called "Redmine". It has ticket support and incoming emails if dragged into the corresponding mailbox folder will be then converted to tickets on the fly.

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

It sounds like you presently receive excess direct emails, and you're wanting your end users to use your ticketing system.

If this is the case, and you're curious about how to redirect your end users to use a proper support channel going forward then it is as easy as communicating with these end users. You can email each of your customers (start with the ones who contact you the most) and then email the ones who are yet familiar with your support channel (ticketing system). If you have the ability to mass mail your client base, do so.

Thanked by 1chiccorosso
  • Otherwise just shift

@chiccorosso said: lead and other notification

to some other address. If customers find it easy to use info@, let them and make it an alias of support@.

Thanked by 1chiccorosso
  • use messenger bot..

• zane_zane_ Member, LIR

What I would do is @Ympker said, block everything else to the customer area only, except sales or abuse. And you could probably pipe that by email

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • It may not work when dealing with the general public, but with our DayJob clients where we have SLAs covering support and other queries, we simply state that the SLA clocks don't start ticking until a ticket is raised. They can email someone instead if they want, and we'll probably get around to dealing with them promptly, but properly raised tickets get priority over direct mail. Make sure all your automated responses, and your email signatures, state that they'll get higher priority if they raise a ticket. And don't be too helpful if they email direct and you happen to be free.

Works great in our environment, though I suspect it'll just get you bad reviews from the low-end hosting crowd...

• Thanks you for all your messages.

Any of my client use my project manager inside CRM, send me a lot of email. So I decide for freshdesk.

I send a newsletter...today I work better.

Seem more clear for me, for my client more easy so this is decision.

I buy freshdesk because I configure in less than 1 hour...but now I have doubt about zendesk.

Anyone test both?